Author's Chapter Notes:
Just another short little piece. Anyways, I hope that you like it and I come in peace!
“It’s either me or him Jean.”

“Scott…” Jean started.

“Don’t ‘Scott’ me! I know about you and Logan,” he said imitating her.

“Scott. I can’t.”

“Why?”

“Because I love you,” she said sarcastically sitting down in the room they shared. “Isn’t it obvious?!”

“But don’t you also love him?”

“No. I just…”

“You just what?” Scott questioned.

“If you would just let me explain…”

“Of course. Explain your highness!” he said with a sarcastic voice as he raised his two arms over his head in great enthusiasm.

“I’m trying to but…”

“Explain.”

Jean took a moment to hesitate before saying, “Logan loves Marie. Marie loves Logan. “

“It sure doesn’t seem like that,” Scott said starting to base.

“Well, it’s true. Ever since they met. Marie has been taken with them and…”

“But what about Logan?” Scott said turning around to face his girlfriend and best friend. “He spends all his time with you flirting so why should he have time to be with Rogue?”

“You can’t say that,” Jean mentioned.

“Oh, but I can, ” he added with emphasis.

“You’re being sarcastic.”

“Am not.”

“Are too and I know that there are some strange circumstances between them but…”

“She’s too freaking young!” Scott yelled before realizing that since there might still be kids roaming the halls at that hour of the day, he’d have to lower his tone.

“Point is that their relationship doesn’t concern me and it shouldn’t concern you either so there.”

“Court dismissed? Good, I’m leaving.”

“Scott!” Jean said standing up and trying to follow him as he headed towards the door.

“No. Stay out of this. I can’t let this happen. Something must be done to stop it.”

“Would you have stopped it if it were us?”

Scott looked at Jean before walking out of the room calmly and in silence.