Marie inhaled sharply through her nose as Logan’s strong arms pulled her to his body, his mouth slanting over hers. Her eyes fluttered shut and her arms wiggled out of his grip just enough to allow her hands to wind through his hair and pull him closer to her. One large hand wrapped itself around the nape of her neck, fingers skimming the sensitive spot behind her ear, and she gasped.

Growling, Logan took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. She tentatively met it with her own, and soon, without realizing it, he was backing her up to her bed. The back of her knees hit the edge of her bed and she fell backwards onto it, wrapping her legs around his hips as she shifted into place. He groaned against her mouth, involuntarily thrusting his growing erection against her hip. Pulling himself away from her mouth, he muttered, “One second, darlin’.”

Standing up, he adjusted himself in his pants when he turned his back and walked to the door. He had just placed his hand on the knob when he heard her quietly whisper, “Logan?” He turned to her, and couldn’t hold back a smile at the image of her lying on her bed, looking thoroughly kissed. “Where…Are you leavin’?”

In answer to her question, he pushed the door shut and made sure to lock it, before turning back around and making his way to her bed. She moved so that she was lying completely on the mattress, and he crawled onto it until he was hovering over her. He took in the sight of her, lips swollen and red and wide brown eyes looking up at him with fear and adoration intermingling.

Shoving any and all thoughts of how he really shouldn’t be doing this aside, he let out a small growl and swooped down to kiss her once more.

0

When he finally looked at a clock, it wasn’t on purpose. Marie was busy kissing a particularly erogenous area behind his ear, and he had strained his neck backwards and to the side, and had come face to face with Marie’s iHome, the clock shining brightly into his eyes. Groaning, he put his hands on her bare waist in an attempt to push her away. It was difficult for him to even try: his arms didn’t seem to be working, and the feel of her bare stomach against his was making it hard to have any real, coherent thoughts.

It was making something else hard, too. Very, very hard.

He tucked his hands under her armpits and hauled her up for one last kiss. Her hands found their way to his head, pulling him even further, and he drifted one of his own down her spine and to her ass. When he found himself thrusting against her thigh, he knew it was really time to leave. Dragging his lips away from her, he said, “Marie…I should go.”

Her hands left the back of his head to plant themselves on either side of his face as she raised her upper body to look at him. “Why?”

“Baby, it isn’t that I want to. It’s just…I’ve overstayed my tutoring time by about half an hour, and I think somebody’s gonna come lookin’ for me if I don’t leave soon.”

She pouted sadly, lowering her eyes to his chest. One of her hands left their place by his head to trail unknown designs through the hair, and she leaned down to press one last kiss against his jugular, and then against his mouth. His strong hands wrapped around her waist, and he flipped them over, resting his heavy body on top of hers.

“Christ, Marie,” he groaned as he stood, needing to fix himself in his pants for what seemed like the hundredth time that night. He stared at her as he pulled his shirts back on, drinking in the sight of her, half naked and looking completely ravaged. “You’re gonna be the death of me, girl.”

She gave him a shy smile, grabbing her jersey and holding it to her chest so that she wasn’t as exposed as she had been before. She looked completely adorable to him, and he felt warmth spread through his chest at the look of her.

He placed his hand on the doorknob and, with a small wink, said, “I’ll see you next week.”

After he had shut the door behind him, Marie threw her jersey on the floor and rolled over, muffling her excited laughter in her pillow. Her skin still tingled from where he had touched her, and her lips were nearly numb from the amount and force with which they had been kissing. She couldn’t remember ever being as happy as she was in that moment, the man she found herself growing more and more attracted to having finally taken the initiative and kissed the living daylights out of her.

Shivering slightly, she dove under her covers and wrapped herself up in warmth, and slowly fell asleep with a small smile on her face. The last thought she had before she dozed off was that she couldn’t wait for next week.

0

On the first Monday she was off of school for Holiday Break, she was taken out of her concentration on her book by someone knocking at her door. “Come in,” she called, shutting the book and turning to face the door from her desk. Bobby opened the door, smiling shyly at her. When she had first come to the mansion, she knew that he had had a bit of a crush on her, and though their relationship had never progressed past friendship, and the fact that he had been dating Kitty for over a year, she knew he still held onto that crush a little bit. “Hey, what’s up?”

“Um…you know your teacher? The big, scary guy who kicked me out of here on Friday?” She smiled at him, laughing a little, and nodded. “The Professor sent me down here to tell you that he’s here again. Something about you being able to catch up faster because you have time off now, or whatever.”

She felt excitement tingle up and down her spine, and had to stop her hands from shaking as she nodded. “Okay. Um…can you tell Charles to send him down? I’ll be ready in just a minute.”

“No need, darlin’,” she heard, and the door opened further to reveal Logan standing on the other side, messenger bag slung neatly over his shoulder and a slight smirk on his face. “Thanks, Popsicle,” he said as he made his way into the room.

“It’s Ice-” Bobby started to say, Logan shutting the door in his face before he could finish. He shoved his hands into his pockets and turned around, mouth open to say something, and suddenly he had an armful of Marie. Her mouth latched onto him, her tongue twining quickly around his as her legs wrapped around his waist. He inhaled quickly, hands moving to hold her butt in order to support her against him.

She broke away from him, lips brushing against his ear. “I missed you,” she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck and squeezing. One of his hands left her ass and glided up her spine, before tangling itself in her smooth hair. “I missed you, too.”

She started planting kisses along his neck, and he had to stop himself from throwing her onto her bed and having his way with her. Gently pushing her away from him, he smiled at her pout. “Baby as much as I love kissin’ you, we do actually have to do some work. You have three more classes to make up, and a paper to write.”

She groaned, unwrapped her legs from around him and slid down his body. She didn’t move away immediately, though, and pressed herself against him, burying her nose in his chest and inhaling his scent. She looked up at him through hooded eyes, unable to stop herself from pressing against him more at the sight of his eyes, darkened with arousal. She let out a small gasp at the feel of his erection pressing against her stomach, and felt a blush creep up her neck but found herself unable to look away from him.

He couldn’t help but chuckle at the look of embarrassment on her face as she pressed against him. “Sorry, darlin’,” he muttered, brushing the white streaks out of her eyes. “Can’t help myself when I’m with you.”

She looked down, but he saw the grin that lit up her face, and pressed a kiss against her hair. “Now, you ready to finish talkin’ about the damn Civil War?”

0

Somehow, someway, they had managed to last over an hour and a half without completely losing themselves. They hadn’t strayed from the topic of the Civil War, and soon they found themselves out of note cards and finished with that particular topic. Logan was honest when he sheepishly admitted to her that he hadn’t thought that she would be so quick with terms and facts, and he had gotten a light swat upside the head for it.

So, naturally, now that they had finished with studying, there was only one thing left that they could think of to do.

Which was the reason they found themselves heatedly making out on top of Marie’s bed. His outer flannel shirt had long since been discarded, and he was clad in only his white wife beater and jeans that were unbuckled. Her shirt had been tossed off and lay forgotten on the floor, his right hand clasped onto her breast as he kneaded the soft skin gently. He swiped a thumb over her nipple through the lace of her bra, and relished in the way she arched away and tore her mouth away from his in a gasp.

Groaning as she shifted against his hardness, he buried his face against the base of her throat and nipped her there, once. “God damn it, Marie,” he ground out. “So damn beautiful.” He trailed a hand down the soft skin of her stomach, before swiftly slipping his hand into her sweatpants. His fingers trailed across the edge of her panties, before dipping in and tangling in the coarse curls that covered her. Those fingers traveled further, slowly, until they found the little button of sensitive nerves that they had been seeking.

His index finger brushed against her clit, and he felt her chest hitch with breath underneath his head. Smiling against her breast, he let his hand travel further down and slide his middle finger across her wet slit. Unable to stop himself from doing so, he pushed it in, loving the way she moaned his name when he did. Slowly, he began to pump his middle finger in and out, circling her clit with his thumb as he kissed his way across her throat.

Soon enough, he added a second finger, knowing that he had enough lubrication from her to do so. After he did, he looked up to see her face, and almost lost all control when he did. Her cheeks were flushed and rosy, her teeth clamped firmly over her bottom lip as he pleasured her. She seemed to sense his gaze and opened her eyes to look at his. The usually chocolate brown hue of her irises had darkened to near black. She opened her mouth to try and say something, but seemed unable to when his thumb pressed down onto her clit even more.

“What is it baby?” he growled, and for the first time ever was aware of how close Wolverine was to rising to the surface. The beast was clawing to the surface, desperate to claim what it now viewed as his: the girl writhing in Logan’s arms.

One of her hands lifted from where it had been limply lying next to her head, and stroked one of the sideburns on his face. “Kiss me,” she whimpered.

And, watching as his ministrations on her caused her to fall over the edge of ecstasy, he did just that.
Chapter End Notes:
please review! it means a lot :)