Author's Chapter Notes:
A follow up to Dating 101 with Professor Rogue, just because I felt like it needed. And Logan wanted his say as well. Thanks to Ashley.
So I’m wanderin’ around the mansion mindin’ my own business when I smell Marie. And a lot of hormonal teenage boys. Me being curious and everything, I just had to stop by and see what was up. I was only being a little territorial. So I go into the library where the Marie scent is coming from, and there stands my girl in front of what looks to be a class full of boys. And she’s lecturing. About dating stuff I guess, cause that’s when she sees me and says, “And one more thing, then ya’ll can ask me all the questions you want. If something happens between you and girl, don’t ignore it. Talk to her about it. Especially if you really like her, or if you know she really likes you. Cause ignoring it is bad for both sides.” Her voice cracked, like she was tryin’ not to cry or something. “Ok, any questions?”

I guess I must of snarled or something, cause all of those boys cleared out of there in a hurry. Scott and ‘Ro stopped Marie before I got to her, tellin’ her what a good job she did. ‘Ro said something about Marie scaring one of those boys with a stare to put me to shame.

Heh. Gotta give it to her, Marie has picked up on some of my finer traits.

I just stood there, waiting for Marie to come to me. I was just a little pissed.

“Hi.”

“Hi yourself. Marie, what the hell was that?”

“Kitty was stood up by Peter. Those guys need to learn a little thing about respect.” She wasn’t lying there, and I didn’t need enhanced senses to know that.

“And that last part?”

“It’s true. This not talking thing hurts. Especially after what happened.” Shit. She wasn’t lying, again. And again I didn’t need the enhanced senses to know. I felt it too.

“That was you, darlin’ not me.”

“You lied to me Logan!”

“When?”

“You said you love me.” She was crying. I almost laughed.

“I do.”

“No. You can’t. How can you love someone you can’t even touch?”

“Darlin’, what I want to know is how you can love me, but that’s not really important. The fact that you do love me is. And I do love you. Besides, I’m a creative man, I’ve got some ideas about getting around that no touching thing,” I said lifting her scarf to her face.

End.