Author's Chapter Notes:
Hmm, wonder what this is based on. Like I’ve always said, my life is a great story. Set Post X2, but not spoilery. Thanks to awarningsign, innerpoise, and invis_ink for the comments and suggestions. And thanks to my new beta, Ashley. I think I’ll keep her. ;)

So here I am, standing in front of my first class. Granted, some of these guys are older than me, but they all need to learn what I’m here to teach. Start at the beginning, that’s always good. The reason why I’m standing here. Kitty had a date. Her first date in a while, too. After she and Bobby broke things off, Kitty didn’t go out with anyone for a good three months. This date was with Peter, which is good because in most cases, he is a good guy. But he stood her up. Turns out he had to do something for Xavier, but still he could have at least let her know.

But he didn’t. And so she thought that he was just standing her up because he wasn’t interested. Well I got pissed. I know all of the excuse guys use to keep girls stringing’ along just because they think it’s fun. I’ve got more than enough guys in my head. David, Logan, Erik, and now, John. Believe me I know more than enough.

I got an idea. A pretty good one if you ask me. I talked to Storm and Scott about it, and they both agreed. That’s how I ended up standing in front of a room full of boys. The only concession was that they had to be present. I could deal with that.

“Ok boys. Listen up, cause I’m not going to be repeating myself. You are here to learn how to treat a lady correctly. The way a true gentleman would. Do me a favor and ignore anything Remy has told ya, cause no matter how he acts, Remy is not a gentleman.” Storm snorted, and Scott looked like he was trying hard not to laugh. Remy just kinda sank down into his seat.

“First thing. If you are interested in a girl let her know it. If not, don’t fake it. We don’t take to kindly to being laughed at. Neither do ya’ll. Two, if a girl has enough guts to ask you out and you’re not interested, you let her know right away. Don’t just string her along. Three, and this is one of the most important things, so ya better be taking notes here, if you’re gonna be late, call and let her know, and then bring a gift, flowers at least. If you can’t make it, cause you gotta go chase a white rabbit down in Wonderland, you let her know, then send her a gift. Do not under any circumstances let her go on thinking that you will be meeting her to see Pirates of the Caribbean.”

Storm told me later that I gave Peter a stare to put Logan to shame. I just wanted to make sure he got the point.

“If you say you’re gonna call, you better call. And not a week later or anything like that either. Two days later is acceptable. Ten is not. Always pick up the check. Unless she offers to pay, but even then, put up a good fight.”

And then I decided to get a little personal. Cause Logan had just walked into the room. And he needed to learn some of this stuff too.

“And one more thing, then ya’ll can ask me all the questions you want. If something happens between you and girl, don’t ignore it. Talk to her about it. Especially if you really like her, or if you know she really likes you. Cause ignoring it is bad for both sides.” My voice cracked on that last part I know it did. “Ok, any questions?”

There was only one person in the room who looked like he had any questions, and those were definitely not questions I need to answer in front of a room full of guys. The rest of the guys looked ready to bolt and some to run and apologize to every single girl they had ever done wrong. I guess my talk worked.

Now to answer some of Logan’s questions.

End.