Logan had gotten to the cafeteria before his Marie that day, she'd been off with Storm, trying to catch up on her homework. He fixed himself a tray, and sat down near Scott, to taunt him and joke about both he and Rogue taking Scott's precious babies.


Rogue and Storm were laughing over something on the way to the cafeteria.

Rogue stopped suddenly in her tracks, "Damn! Ah forgot my bag in the conservatory. You go on ahead. Ah'll meet up with ya at the head table. Tell Logan Ah'm on mah way."

"Alright. See you in a few minutes." Storm agreed, then went on ahead.

A few minutes later Storm sat down across from Logan, announcing, "Rogue said to tell you she'd be along in just a moment. She forgot her bag."

Logan grunted in acknowledgement.

Just then she appeared the doorway of the room . . .



I can't get enough of you baby
I can't get enough of you baby
Yes it's true
Baby yes it's true

Whenever we kiss
I get a feeling like this
I get to wishin' that
There was two of you



The heads of all the males in the room seemed to gravitate to the door, as if some un-seeable force was dragging them there, but all their jaws dropped when they looked.


My heart cries out
More baby
It feels so nice
I want your arms to
Wrap around me twice

I can't get enough of you baby
I can't get enough of you baby
Right or Wrong
Baby Right or Wrong



Standing there was the most beautiful creature they'd ever seen in their lives. A vision in tight leather pants and a very tiny white covering on her voluptuous breasts, which showed off the tan she'd managed to get. Nestled between her breasts were the dog-tags, but they were covered with the shoulder strap of her Gap bag. She was the epitome of all their wet dreams .. . [Tee hee hee, I said wet dreams!]

It was obvious to all that had known her, Rogue had developed in her time away.


When you had to go
I hated the thought
I always wish the night was twice as long

My heart cries out
More baby
I love you so much
I wish that there was
More of you to touch

I can't get enough of you baby
Can't get enough of you baby
I can't get enough of you baby
YAAAAA



Logan too was looking at the gorgeous girl in the doorway, but he was also looking back and forth at the looks. He growled, but a warning glance from Ororo kept him in his seat, and away from the spleens of the male population.


Whenever we kiss
I get a feeling like this
I get to wishing that
There was two of you

My heart cries out
More baby
I love you so much
I wish that there was
More of you to touch



The guys continued their stares, while Rogue, innocently looked around for Logan. Completely oblivious to the repercussions her appearance was making at that precise moment.


I can't get enough of you baby
(Can't get enough of you baby)
I can't get enough of you baby
(Can't get enough of you baby)
I can't get enough of you baby
(Can't get enough of you baby)
I can't get enough of you baby
(Can't get enough of you baby)
I can't get enough of you baby



Jubilee smacked her gawking boyfriend, "What are you staring at Cajun?"

"Nothin' mon amor!" He told her quickly, looking at her.

"That's not what it looked like to me." Sam jabbed, tearing his eyes away, "Looked like you were staring at Jubes’ best friend, like a dog stares at a juicy stake."

Jubilee's eyes flashed, "You dirt bag!"

"No, chere! Remy swear. You are the only one for Gambit."

Jubilee pouted, but begins to give in, "I better . . ."

"Ahhh, je tem. Remy may flirt, but he always dream of you at night. She may be beautiful, but you be alone in Remy's heart."

"You said she was beautiful!" Jubilee exclaimed. She punched Remy, then stalked out of the room.

At St. John, Bobby, and Kitty's table, more watching is going on.

"Fuck, she's lookin' good." St. John gaped.

"I second that." Bobby uttered, "She was pretty before . . . but damn."

Kitty rolled her eyes, then walked off in a huff, following Jubilee's path.


Rogue didn't even notice all of the mini-dramas going on around her, she spotted Logan and goes straight to him, doing that hip-swinging walk of hers, not even paying attention to the stares and near heart attacks by the male population of the school. She sat down next to Logan, taking off her bag, and swiped the apple off his tray.

"Hey sugah, what's going on?" She questioned innocently, taking a bite of the apple. Brushing her legs against his under the table.

Scott's mouth was struggling not to smile, and it was taking all his self-control not to laugh. He could tell by the look on The Wolverine's face, he was ready to explode. The warning look from Jean ten seconds before kept him silent though.

"Nothing." Logan declared her quickly, his plans to murder every male in the room on the back burner, for now.

Rogue could tell he was pissed, but that it wasn't at her, and she let it go.

Scott smirked, but still didn't mention what had happen, what he did say was, "So Rogue, want to start your hand to hand training after lunch?"

"Sure, but . . ." Rogue started to say

Scott didn't let her get a word in, "Do you have anything that will you can move easily in?"

"Yeah, but . . ."

"It's settled then. I'll meet you in ½ an hour on the soccer field." With that he got up and left.

Logan grinned, "One-eye doesn't have any idea what he's about to get into."

Rogue kicked him, "Don't gloat over the misfortune of others."

Then Rogue got up and started to leave. Logan sat back, doleful, until Rogue turned around.

"Are you coming to help me change or not?" She questioned exasperated.

Storm and Jean had never seen anyone move so fast with out the aid of mutant powers.

As a result of Logan's 'help', Rogue left the room a few minutes late. Dressed in her typical Lycra sleeveless catsuit. This one was dark green, with a black strip on each side. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail. Logan walked with her, his arm wrapped possessively around her waist.

By then the word had gotten around the school about the training, so every male, and most females, were in attendance. Since no one had classes, entertainment was hard to come by.

Sam Guthrie even had a video camera, because Remy and St. John were trying to find their girlfriends/girl (St. John) liked, whom were actually sitting next to Logan in the front row, cheering their best friend on, behind the tree cover everyone was using to hide.

Scott started, "Hey Rogue. Hope you're ready."

"Uh-huh, but Scott, Ah . . ."

"Now, since you're a beginner, and a girl, I'll take it easy on you."

Rogue was about to correct him about not being a beginner when he made the girl comment. Rogue saw red, and decided to teach old Scooter a thing or two about girls.

Logan grinned manically; smelling the rage on his Marie, in high spirits over the knowledge Cyke was about to get his ass kicked.

"Two questions." Rogue told him taking her stance, "Powers?"

"No."

Rogue nodded, "Alright, two, you attack?"

"Yeah, we'll working on your defensive skills."

Rogue got in mind gear, then shouted, "GO!"

Scott started circling Rogue, Rogue followed suit, both carefully watching each other's movements.

For the first time, Scott noticed that Rogue was more muscular then before, the skin-tight catsuit revealing her toned legs and abdomens, and her biceps and triceps were well built. He gulped, realized her hard face showed she was angry, most likely about the whole taking it easy on her because she was a girl thing.

Finally he leaped. Rogue caught his chin with an uppercut. Then she kicked him, Scott caught her foot, starting to twist, Rogue brought up her other leg, pushing back on his shoulder. He released his hold and Rogue did a backwards handspring, quickly being right on her feet once more, in fighting stance.

Scott did a judo move and he too was back on his feet. He attacked quickly. Rogue grabbed his arm and flipped him over her shoulder. Scott grabbed her shoulder with his other arm and brought her down with him. Rogue calmly cartwheeled over him. On his back, Scott kicked out, catching her leg. Rogue started to fall, but caught herself before she hit, and kicked Scott in the spleen.

Then she pinned him, both of his arms held firmly behind his head.

"Do yah yield? Or do Ah have tah knock yah out too?" She questioned.

"I give, I give." Scott pants.

Rogue flies off of him, hovering over him, "Ya'll just lucky Ah really held back. Typically Ah knocked my opponents out in under three minutes." She tells him, pulling him to his feet in one yank.

"What do you mean?" He asks confused, brushing dirt off him.

"Didn't Logan tell y'all what Ah was doin' when he found me? Ah was cage fightin'. Called the Rogue. Ah was the best damn fighter on the entire circuit. Undefeated . . . . Well, until Logan carried me out of that bar in Canada . . . the bastard."

Logan turned to the group of awed students behind him, "And that's how you kick a Cyclops’ ass. And if any of you look at my Marie's ass or anything about it again . . ."

SHKINT

He let the sunlight glinting off his Adimantium claws complete the sentence. All the guys gulped and took a simultaneous step back.

Logan took Sam's camera and looked right in the lens, "And I ain't bullshitting you bub. Eyes off my girl."

He handed the camera back to the shaking Sam, then swaggered away, the girl who'd watched the fight, following close behind. All majorly crushing on the rugged, handsome, bad boy in front of them.


A few days later the entire population of the school was aware that gawking at the Wolverine's girl was a hazard to their health, especially if they ever wanted to have children . . . . Professor Xavier even made it part of the speech he made when welcoming new students to the school.