Author's Chapter Notes:
It's Fluff. Pure and Simple Fluff
Good Morning, Jean

It was 7:30 am when I went to knock on Logan’s door. Scott and I had been up for over an hour and a half and breakfast had been made and served. Logan and Rogue hadn’t shown up for the 7o’clock breakfast and both had classes at 8 and Logan was suppose to be in a meeting with Charles and Ororo. It wasn’t like him to be late. Oh who was I kidding Logan was late for almost everything but this morning he said he would be on time and to wake him up if he was late. Scott had class right now and most of the junior X-Men were in training so I had been left to the task of waking up the Wolverine. His door was shut and most likely locked as I approached. I lifted one of my perfectly French-manicured hands, that Scott had done but he’ll never admit it, and rapped against the heavy oak door. I could hear a grunt from inside, some movement, and some mumbling. There was a bit of talking. “Great,” I thought, “Logan had company.”
After some shuffling and about 2 minutes, the door was flung open to reveal Logan wearing only sweatpants, his hear mussed and wild.
“What do you want, Jeannie? It’s too damn early.” Logan’s voice was gruff and husky.
“You asked that if you weren’t in the meeting with Charles and Ororo then some one was suppose to come and wake you.”
“Logan, who is it?” A female voice called from his bed. I could see a female form under his sheer sheet. The head had been raised from the pillow but now was snuggled back into it. I could see sable brown hair but not much else. Whoever it was did have a nice body though. What, I can look.
“It’s just Jeannie. Go back to sleep.” I was starting to get a stinking suspicion about who was in his bed.
“Logan, Charles and Ororo are waiting for you and you do have class at 8. Speaking of which, have you seen Rogue? She missed breakfast and she’s not in her room according to Kitty and Jubilee.”
“Hold on.” The door swung shut and I heard more movement. Soon the door opened again. “She’s fine, Jeannie. Now go away.”
The figure was no longer in the bed but I couldn’t see anyone. I heard the toilet flush and the door to the en-suite bathroom open. Rogue stepped out, wearing a flannel shirt that skirted the tops of her thighs.
“As ya can see, Jean, Ah’m fine. Ah wasn’t hungry this mornin’ and Logan didn’t tell meh he needed to be somewhere at this hour.” Rogue was glaring at Logan.
“That’s because I didn’t want to be anywhere this mornin’, Marie. I’m content where I am.” Logan growled towards me.
“Logan.” Rogue said in a warning tone. “Ya know ya can’t sheik your duties.”
“But Marie...” Logan whined which surprised me the most. The Wolverine didn’t whine.
“No, Logan, ya goin’ get dressed and go meet the professor because Ah am not goin’ be the reason ya aren’t doin’ what ya need to be doin’, got it, sugah?” Rogue was all but shaking her finger at him.
“Yes, darlin’. You can stop gawking, Jeannie and go away now.” The door shut in my face and I could hear what sounded like a giggle and then a thump before the sound of something hitting the wall repeatedly. I hurried away after that. I found out later that Logan had indeed missed the meeting and both were missing their first classes and were late to their second class. I learned not to knock on Logan’s door in the mornings, that’s Ororo’s job now.