"IT'S HERE!!!"

That was the scream that was heard through out the whole mansion. And it could only mean one thing, the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale catalog had arrived and was now in Jean's possession.

Soon Rogue, Jean, and Storm (Who'd all grown close in the time since Rogue joined the X-Men) were all gathered around it in the common room, next to the phone, pads ready, and credit cards in hand.

"Ah say we go to the silk sleep-wear first." Rogue nominates.

"Agreed." Said the two older females

So the catalog was quickly turned to page 60.

Rogue's eyes opened wide with delight, "Is that what Ah think that is?"

"Yep! Satin sheets." Storm answered, "It comes in a variety of colors, gold, bone, red, hunter green, navy, and black."

Rogue quickly wrote down the item number, page number, and color identity, black (93).

"This page sucks." Rogue stated, then turned it.

The three women's eyes opened wide with delight.

Rogue read out the descriptions as she wrote down what she wanted.

"A, Stretch lace babydoll. With a sexy off-the-shoulder shape and delicate ball sleeves, Derriere-skimming length. Matching panty Black. C, Stretch lace babydoll has an open, lace-tie back and a derriere-skimming length. Matching string thong. Black."

"And I think we'll all take F." Jean added, as all three wrote it down.

Rogue read it aloud too, "Satin gown, with lattice tied up the side. V-neck, slim adjustable straps and high side slits. Black."

Jean turned to Storm, smiling knowingly, "Well, I know who Rogue and I are buying for, but who is the man in your life?"

"No one." The goddess stated.

Rogue shook her head, "Are y'all sure it's not for that Cajun man? What's his name again? Remy, a.k.a. Gambit?"

"Stop it, both of you." Storm ordered, blushing.

"Alright, we'll stop. But we want the dirt if y'all get it on. Ya hear?" Rogue smiled impishly, turning the page.

The girls looked over this one carefully.

"Hmm . . ." Jean said considering the items carefully, "I think Rogue is meant for the V-neck chemise with lattice-tie sides in Sand. And that the open-back lace gown with slim satin ties and side slits in sand screams Storm."

Storm nodded, "And the pure silk gown with slim straps cross and tight in the back in red is just you."

The three quickly scribble down the information.

"Oh mah gawd! That's like, so pretty!" Rogue squeals, turning the page looking at a satin slip with adjustable cross, straps and side slits and the matching satin wrap, "Ah'm getting it in sea blue, bamboo, and . . . what should Ah get, blue mist or ice pink?"

After looking at Rogue for a minute, the psychic finally says, "You have too many copper highlights in your hair for pink, ice blue is more you."

"Right, and ya know the silk charmers slip, with keyhole neckline, and halter neck ties in back with the low-cut back and side slit in . . . red is perfect for you Jean. Scott would go wild!" Rogue tells her.

Storm agreed, "The girl has taste Jean, expensive, but great taste."

"Hey! Ah haven't gone shopping in a year!" Rogue protests, then smiles, "Besides, Ah have to do something with this here little credit card Ah slipped out of Logan's wallet . . ."

"But what are you going to do when Logan sees the bill?" Jean asks.

Rogue smiled, "Jean, my dear lady, do you not realize that the clothes will arrive before the credit card bill? And that when the bill DOES arrive, I shall be all ready for that man . . ."

Jean and Storm gasp, then smile, realizing that Rogue's devious plan would most likely work.

The women laughed, then went back to their shopping.


Several weeks later

This time an entirely different tone of voice was heard yelling through out the mansion, this one VERY MAD.

"MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rogue smiled as she wore the v-neck chemise with lattice-tie sides (in sand) and continued lighting the rest of the candles calmly. She closed the shades, then lay on the new satin sheets she'd just put on the bed (knowing the bill would arrive today) and waited, posed provocatively.

Just like she'd thought, the sound of stomping boots came closer and closer, and Rogue let a coy smile slip onto her face.

Logan opened the door to his room, ready to yell at Marie for the EXTREMELY large bill she'd run up, but his mind was completely blank, and his jaw just hung there when he saw her laying there.

"What were ya sayin' sugah? Ah've been waitin' fo' ya forevah. Ah bought you a present from Victoria's Secret . . . do ya like it?"

Logan managed to close his mouth, and he kicked the door closed, and locked it. He tore off his shirt and boots, and quickly took off his pants, then pounced on her.



Two hours later

Rogue lay propped up on one arm, making circles with her finger on her lovers chest, "Now, weren't you saying something about a bill?"

"What bill?" Logan asks, having forgot everything but Marie.

"That's what I thought." Rogue smiled slyly, kissed Logan, then rolled over and went to sleep.