Author's Chapter Notes:
In case anyone wanted to know, this was written to Placebo's 'Black Market Music' album. And, this is to Jenn, for all the encouragement, and generally making me write even when I don't feel like it. I believe those first fateful words were 'make yourself useful. Write me something.' ::snort:: Hope this is hot enough for you, Jenn. Better than the rooftop scene, I hope. But then, maybe not as long as I would have liked. Dunno. Feedback, anyone?
She was purring, and god damn he liked it when she was purring. Just taking half a second to exist with her curled up in his arms in one of the chairs of the conference room, he was glad that no one else in the house had his sense of smell, because really, even if they left the door open for ventilation, the place was going to smell like sex for weeks, but not so much as Scooter would know. Probably.

She stretched like a cat, one limb at a time, rubbing herself all over him in the process, and by the time she was done, dammit he was all but hard again.

"Never have you ever..." Logan trailed off, prompting her and getting a giggle for his trouble.

"Never have Ah ever," she began in her low drawl. "Made love on a motorcycle," Marie finished, turning her head into his neck to whisper in his ear.

A heavy sigh escaped him. "Me neither."

Marie whined and wiggled in his lap. "Lo-gan..." She looked up at him with those big brown eyes that he'd do pretty much anything for. "You mean I gotta pick someplace else?"

Fuck the rules. He'd dreamed about screwing her silly on his bike, so that counted. Sorta. Good enough.

He stood up and she slid down his front, clinging to him with a question in her eyes.

"You wanna go someplace scenic, or just right there in the garage?"

Oh hell, he really liked that grin of hers. The little evil one that slips up on her lips slowly, contorting her lips just so, making him want to lose himself there.

So he did, and it was a moment more before she could answer, in little gasps against his lips. "Sugah, if it'll give you a happy every time you work on it in the garage, the garage it is. Otherwise, Ah really don't give a shit."

A low growl escaped him at that mental image - Scott berating him for something or another while visions of Marie on his bike danced in his head. Yea, he could live with the garage.

He parted from her, savoring her little moue of disappointment and grabbed up her hand, heading for the garage.



He was five steps from the bike when she stopped, and their arms grew taut for a moment. Logan looked back at her, raising an eyebrow. She couldn't want to stop, so why had she?

A wicked little grin and nod of her head was all he needed to realize she wanted him on the bike first. Which was fine, even if it wasn't the way his dream had gone.

He swung a leg over the bike and settled in the seat carefully, mindful of the yes, raging hard on that was currently zipped behind his jeans. Logan couldn't hold back the little groan that formed as he got harder, his pant tighter, as she sauntered over to him, her lips full and red from his kisses, her hips swaying and loose from the sex. She came right up to him and pulled her shirt off, settling her legs on either side of his one, pressing herself into his thigh.

Gorgeous to look at. Quite the turn on. And entirely not what Logan wanted. Still, take advantage of what you have, right?

The low growl accompanied his hand as it cupped the outside of Marie's breast. One might think that the time for gentleness was long past, but it seemed to be a monster that did surface now and then. For moments. And then the moment was gone and one hand was rolling that little rosy nubbin between his fingers, the other was crushing her ass harder on his leg.

It was in relative silence - growls and moans not withstanding - that she unzipped his jeans while still holding on to his shoulder with her hands and his leg with both of hers. She pulled out his thick member and, wrapping her fingers around his girth, squeezed tightly as she slowly pumped him. All thought fled and fled quickly as he felt her fingers all the way from the base to the tip, lingering both places, torturing him, deliciously.

It was so damn slow and sweet and nigh on painful Logan had to take that extra hand and let his fingers dig into his own thigh where the bruises would never last.

"Yea, darlin', just like that," he said, giving her whatever encouragement she needed to never, ever stop. He completely missed her smirk and only barely registered that she'd bent down, as his eyes were clenched shut and his head was thrown back somewhat.

"You like that?"

All he could do was groan, just then.

"Or maybe you'll like this better. You tell me later, sugah."

And then fuck if her lips weren't wrapped around his head, just sitting there, tasting, sucking, playing while her hand continued in its slow pump. His breath was one long hiss as it came out between his lips.

He couldn't look. If he looked and saw her, half naked and wanton as hell, her hair fanned out half on him and half on the gas tank, her lips wrapped around him, he'd come. He would. And then he'd have to wait a good minute and a half before he could fuck her. Which would be two minutes too long.

"Up," he gasped raggedly. "Get up."

She came up with a pout. "Lo-gan... I was havin' fun."

"I'll give you fun," he said, trying to pull her hips over, which didn't work because she wasn't straddling the bike yet. Finally in frustration he set both hands on her hips and stared her in the eye. "Get your ass over here, darlin'. You wanted to get fucked on a bike, I'm here to fuck you."

Her saucy grin didn't escape him, he was just preoccupied.

She flung a leg over, but before she could settle on the gas tank in front of him, he had her skirt up around her waist and was holding her at bay, just with his cock resting at her more than soaking entrance. She took the moment seemingly outside of time to frame his face in her hands, lean over and kiss him.

Which was fine, because the garage echoed and her scream would have been amplified.

As it was, Logan swallowed her scream, along with her tongue when he dropped her on his lap, impaling her sharply. Her legs came up around his waist almost on instinct at the impact and because the moan was low in her throat, it could be heard clearly.

She was tight. You wouldn't think she'd still be tight after the first two times, but somehow she was, and her inner muscles were gripping him tighter than seven ways from hell, sure as her fingers were buried in his hair, not letting him even think about ending the kiss. His hips jerked up sharply as his hands pulled her hips into the thrust and he held it there for an uncountable moment before thrusting into her like a jackhammer. Her saving grace as he gave her the hard ride was the fact that her legs were wrapped so tightly around his hips she wasn't going anywhere, even as he lowered her back against the gas tank, her shoulders right between the handle bars.

Nearly laying down now, Logan leaned over her and latched on to one particularly lovely breast, never ceasing his frantic motions. His hands, now redundant on her hips, traveled up her sides, past her ribs at a deceptively slow speed until they were once again cupping and caressing the round flesh his mouth was so consumed with. He switched sides, never one to neglect all the different and beautiful parts of Marie, and his fingers rolled the pink swollen wet skin between his fingers, eliciting a higher pitched whine between the words of love and encouragement.

It hadn't been terribly long, but it didn't really matter. After all, the image of them fucking on his bike sent him half way to coming as it was. Her actually being there fulfilling it pretty much finished him off.

He could feel the tightness building and he knew it was going to be soon. Damn soon. One hand snuck down between them and pressed against her clit as they met each other in their frantic thrusts. Maybe, just maybe he'd timed it right this time...

Oh, god he had. Feeling her clench spasmodically around him was the absolute last straw.

"Oh, fuck, Marie," he groaned, feeling the seed gather at what he could swear was the absolute base of him. He came hard, thrusting once, twice, and a third time, holding it to her as she rode out the last of her own tremors. Finally, he collapsed against her, his mouth resting in the crook of her neck, his body held up slightly by way of his forearms resting on the handlebars.

"Thanks for the ride, sugah," he could hear her whisper out.

Logan didn't know where the hell he found the energy to laugh, but he did.