Author's Chapter Notes:
Sugar overload. ^^
This has to be true love, Marie mused as Logan held her hair while she puked her guts out for the fourth time that morning. The day had started rather pleasantly with birds singing outside, the sun shining and Logan spooned against her, but she’d fled the bed about 30 seconds after waking up. Now it was 10am, and both had cancelled their respective classes.

“I hate this.” She wiped a hand across her mouth, making a face. “And I hate you.”

“Now what did I do?” He handed her a glass of water with a small smile.

“You did this to me. This whole pregnancy thing. It’s all your fault.”

“I know. You had zero part in it.”

“Of course not. I wash my hands in innocence.” She batted her lashes at him but her flirting came to a halt as her head snapped forward.

Logan patted her back with a sigh. These were going to be a very long five months.

_____________________________________________________________


“God, it’s so tiny!”

“Jeez, wonder how that could be. Maybe because it’s for babies.”

“You are a mean bitch, Rogue.”

Marie grinned. “Yeah. Bite me.”

“Are you sure you’re okay? You look tired.” Kitty broke a piece off of her wafer and dipped it into her chocolate sauce. Marie made a face.

“I am. But, after getting about 3 hours of sleep last night and hugging the toilet all morning, I’m surprisingly good.”

The three girls were taking a break from their very tiring baby-clothes-shopping-marathon, which in their case meant gigantic bowls of ice cream. They sat in a little café in Jubilee’s favourite mall, three bags with tiny clothes and other baby trinkets tucked between Marie’s shins and the table.

“I can’t believe Logan gave you his credit card.” Jubilee sucked on her spoon for a second, then pointed at Marie. “What did you do?”

Marie batted her lashes at her friend. “Why, nothing. I was my usual charming self.” She winked.

“Yeah. Right.” Jubilee leaned forward. “Come on. Spill.”

Marie grinned, leaned forward and whispered something into Jubilee’s ear.

The Asian girl turned a dark shade of red. “You did not!”

Marie just continued grinning and dove back into her ice cream.

_____________________________________________________________


“Darlin’, how many babies are in there again?” Logan cocked an eyebrow as Marie entered their room with five bags.

She grinned sheepishly. “They made me buy this. I was completely at their mercy.” She put the bags on the bed, then pulled something out of one of them. “Besides, look what I found.”

She held up a tiny onesie, midnight blue and with a wolf head on the chest.

Logan rolled his eyes as he put an arm around her. “Do I wanna know how much all this stuff cost?”

“Probably not.”

“Good.”

“Logan?”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

He smirked. “You’re just saying that cause you got my credit card in your wallet.”

“Damn. I just can’t lie to you.”

She hugged him, burying her face in his shirt, and he smiled. “I love you, too.”

End of Chapter 3