Author's Chapter Notes:
Thinking about Logan and Marie + listening to Tenacious D on the iPod = this. Plus, inspired by the many, many Viagra fics flooding the list.
They were on their way back from the motel, and Marie hadn’t stopped squirming in her seat ever since they had gotten in the car 20 minutes ago. A muscle had started ticking in Logan’s temple five minutes ago.

Marie sighed, and groaned, and squirmed, and then Logan couldn’t take it anymore and put a hand on her thigh.

“Quit shiftin’ around, okay?”

“I can’t,” she whined, pouting at him. “I’m so sore.”

Logan rolled his eyes, putting his hand back on the steering wheel. She immediately resumed her squirming, and Logan felt the metal of the steering wheel yield beneath his grip.

“Fuckin’ stop it, Marie.”

She slumped into the seat, stretching her legs as far as the car allowed, and pouted. “It’s your own fault. You’re simply insatiable.”

He threw her a lop-sided grin. “They don’t call me Wolverine for nothin’.”

“I’m not built for this non-stop fucking, Logan! I need some lovin’ from time to time, if only to recharge.”

Uncomfortable silence settled between them as she sat pouting, shifting around on the leather every now and then, and he glared darkly at the street ahead of them. Then, as the silence stretched into minutes, Logan leaned forward and turned on the radio.

* You don't always have to fuck her hard
* In fact sometimes that's not right to do...


They both stared at the radio, and then Logan’s ears flamed up as he hurried to turn it off again, while Marie burst into helpless giggles. As his glare darkened even more, she leaned over to him, placing one of her small hands on his arm and smiling.

And then she started to sing.

“Sometimes you’ve got to make some looooove, and fuckin’ give her some smoochies, tooooo...”

“MARIE!”

She collapsed back into her seat, laughing her head off, as Logan pulled over and killed the engine. Now it was his turn to pout, which only made her laugh harder.

When she had finally calmed down, meaning she only occasionally burst into giggles again, she undid her seatbelt and slid into his lap. “Come on, big guy.” She nuzzled his ear, and they both knew she’d won. Her tongue slipped into his ear, and then her breath warmed his neck. “You know I like your hard fucking.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Bobby Drake and Kitty Pryde were on their way back from the movies. They had been dating for a few weeks now, once both had overcome their inhibitions about their respective relationships with Rogue. Bobby found, with more than a little remorse, that he liked Kitty’s bubbly yet grounding personality more so than Rogue’s reserved, always bordering on sarcastic, behaviour.

Kitty had talked him into some chick flick, but they had been way too busy anyway, so he didn’t mind Meg Ryan babbling on the big screen, as long as the girl next to him didn’t stop what she was doing with her small, warm hands...

Now said girl was sitting next to him in the car he had borrowed from Dr McCoy, smiling as she munched on their left-over popcorn.

“I really enjoyed tonight.”

He smiled. “So did I.” She blushed a little, and his smile widened.

They drove in silence for a while, his hand on her knee, and then, not so far from the mansion, he spotted a truck at the side of the road. The lights were on, and Bobby slowed the car. Maybe somebody needed help.

Then he noticed that the truck was shaking wildly, and he’d have blushed if not for his too low for blushing body temperature. He sped up again, and noticed that Kitty was staring into the rear view mirror, her cheeks a brilliant red.

“What?”

“Wasn’t that Logan’s truck?”

The END

_________________________________________________________________


Tenacious D ~ Fuck Her Gently

This is a song for the ladies
But fellas, listen closely

You don't always have to fuck her hard
In fact sometimes that's not right to do
Sometimes you've got to make some love
And fuckin’ give her some smoochies too

Sometimes you got to squeeze
Sometimes you've got to say please
Sometime you've got to say, hey

I'm gonna fuck you softly
I'm gonna screw you gently
I'm gonna hump you sweetly
I'm gonna ball you discreetly

And then you say, hey I bought you flowers
And then you say, wait a minute Sally
I think I got somethin’ in my teeth
Could you get it out for me?
That's fuckin’ teamwork

What’s your favourite posish?
That's cool with me
Its not my favourite
But I'll do it for you
What’s your favourite dish?
Im not gonna cook it
But I’ll order it from Zanzibar

And then I'm gonna love you completely
And then I'll fuckin’ fuck you discreetly
And then I'll fuckin’ bone you completely

But then I'm gonna fuck you hard
Hard