Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks go to CaffineYankee for the beta. This chapter is a missing scene from the story, the game is over but someone asked me to write what happened between Rogue and Logan and I thought what the hell. I'm not very experienced at writing smut, but I gave it my best shot.
Logan stormed through the mansion with Rogue thrown over his shoulder. Reaching his room, he threw open the door and walked in. Throwing Rogue on the bed, he turned around shutting and locking the door.

Rising to her knees on the bed, Rogue stared at Logan, licking her lips as he stalked towards her.

Reaching her, Logan grabbed her by the back of her neck. Yanking her up, he crushed his lips to hers, devouring her mouth with his own. He ran his tongue over her lips, begging for entrance, which Rogue willingly gave. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, running it over her teeth; he nipped at her bottom lip playfully before thrusting his tongue once more into her mouth.

Moaning, Rogue thrust her tongue into Logan’s mouth, exploring it with the same vigour as he did hers. Tangling his hands in her hair Logan kissed a trail down her face as Rogue digested him of his uniform, leaving him naked before her.

Running his lips along her jaw, Logan kissed a trail down her neck, nipping at the smooth skin before soothing it with his tongue. He continued down along her shoulders he slipped her bra straps off her shoulders before running his tongue over her collarbone.

Running his hands up her back, he unsnapped her bra, exposing her breasts to his gaze. Throwing the bra over his shoulder, he brought his hands up and cupped her firm breasts. Bending his head, Logan flicked his tongue over one of her nipples before engulfing it into his mouth nipping and sucking while rolling the other between his fingers.

“Logan” Rogue moaned at the sensation he was creating in her. She brought up her hand and cradled his head to her breast.

Lifting his head, Logan gently pushed Rogue back, laying her on the bed and covered her body with his. He ran his hands up and down her body. Lowering his head, he captured her lips in another heated kiss.

Rolling them over so she was on top, Rogue began exploring Logan’s body; she ran her hands down his chest. Flicking his nipples making him moan before running her tongue over them, she sucked his nipple into her mouth, nipping it gently.

Rogue kissed a trail down his body. She dipped her tongue into his belly button, earning a growl. She continued further down until she reached her goal. Smiling up at Logan, Rogue ran her finger lightly over the head of his erection. Gripping it gently she bent her head and ran her tongue over the head before sucking the tip into her mouth.

“Jesus,” Logan growled.

Lifting her head, Rogue smiled wickedly before taking him once more into her hot mouth, swirling her tongue over the head. Rogue swallowed around him, taking him further into her mouth. She wrapped her fist around what she couldn’t take into her mouth and pumped him.

Tangling his hand in her hair, Logan raised his hips and thrust into her mouth.

“Oh fuck... baby,” he moaned. “So close... baby ya got stop.”

Realizing what he was saying, Rogue sucked harder on his cock.

Loosing control, Logan thrust harder into her mouth. Feeling the tightening of his balls he came with a string of curses, shooting his seed into Rogue mouth where she swallowed before letting his cock fall from her lips.

After getting his breathing under control, Logan lunged forward. Grabbing Rogue, he flipped her under him and captured her lips in a bruising kiss, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, tasting himself on her.

Pulling back, he kissed, licked and nipped his way down her body, paying special attention to her breasts. Settling himself between her legs, he ripped her panties off. Not wasting anytime he buried his face between her legs.

He ran his lips over her wet, swollen folds; reaching her clit he sucked the bundle of nerves into his mouth. He sucked harder on her clit before thrusting his tongue into her wet channel.

Rogue fisted her hands into his hair and pushed him harder into her sex as he fucked her with his tongue.

Logan thrust two fingers into her dripping pussy, thrusting them hard into her. He nipped at her clit before sucking it into his mouth.

Feeling the tension coil tighter and tighter, Rogue arched her back and ground herself against Logan’s face. She cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm hit her.

Removing his fingers, Logan positioned himself at her entrance and thrust into her, burying himself to the hilt in one thrust.

Rogue cried out at the invasion. Wrapping her legs around his waist she urged him to move.

Balancing himself on his arms, Logan thrust hard into Rogue’s welcoming body. Raising her hips Rogue meet him thrust for thrust.

“Harder,” Rogue begged, “Fuck meh harder.” She raked her nails down his back and grabbed his ass.

“Move, ah need more,” she sobbed.

Lifting up, Logan raised Rogue’s legs over his shoulders, penetrating her deeper in the new position. Snapping his hips into hers, Logan fucked Rogue hard and fast.

“Oh gawd yes,” Rogue screamed.

“Fuck baby, that’s it,” Logan panted. “So good, so tight.”

“Close, so close,” Rogue cried thrashing her head side to side.

“Come for me baby,” Logan begged reaching a hand between them; he rubbed her clit, pinching it hard.

The feeling was too much for Rogue. Digging her nails into his back, Rogue came undone beneath Logan. Feeling wave after wave of ecstasy flow over her, she screamed, “OH GAWD LOGAN!” as she tightened around him.

Feeling her clenching around him, it pulled Logan over the edge. With a hoarse cry, he emptied himself into her before collapsing on top of her.

Rolling them over so Rogue was on top, Logan settled against the bed, running his hands up and down Rogue back.

“That was amazing,” he stated, breathing heavily.

“Sure was sugah,” Rogue drawled, “Ah can’t think of anything better to do in Westchester when you’re bored.” She giggled.

Raising an eyebrow at her, Logan chuckled. “Now about that spanking.”