Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks go to CaffineYankee for the beta. This is the last chapter. I might write a sequel where the senior team get their revenge, just need some new rules.
Scott, Jean, Hank and Ro sat in the dining room watching the junior team as they ate breakfast. Jubilee, Kitty, Bobby, and Remy were all acting normal, and it was making them nervous.

“I don’t understand,” Scott confessed. “For the last few weeks they’ve all been acting strange and now...” He paused, pointing to them, “Well, look at them.”

Jubilee, Kitty, Bobby, and Remy were sitting at their table, eating their breakfast while talking quietly.

“I know. It’s strange,” agreed Ro, “but I’m just glad that Bobby has seemed to stop drinking.”

“Maybe they got what ever it was out of their systems and things will finally return to normal.” Hank offered as he poured himself a cup of coffee, watching as they cleaned their table and left the dining room without incident.

*~*~*

Both the senior and junior teams were sitting in Scott’s office. Their meeting was supposed to start five minutes ago.

Looking at his watch, Scott sighed, “Where is Rogue?”

“I don’t know. She was right behind us...” Bobby trailed off as Rogue appeared outside the window of Scott office.

Opening the window, Rogue climbed through and walked over to her seat. Sitting down she looked up. Smiling, she drawled, “Ah’m sorry ah’m late, but that ladder was a bitch to find.”

Looking at Rogue then the open window Scott shook his head. “Rogue you just...”

“Yeah, now come on Scooter,” Rogue interrupted. “Get the meeting started, some of us have plans ya know.”

When Scott finished the meeting, he reminded everyone of the danger room session for that afternoon. Dismissing both teams, Scott sat back down in his chair and watched while Rogue made her way to the window.

“Rogue, go out the door like everyone else,” he ordered.

“Ah can’t,” she said, looking at the door as Hank walked through it.

“Why?” Scott asked.

“It’s locked,” she explained before climbing out the window.

*~*~*

Scott was bent over his bike in the garage when he felt something hit him on the ass. “Did you want something Jean?” he asked. And when he got no answer he smiled, “My kitten wants to play does she?” Straightening up he turned around. Running a hand through his hair, he came face to face with a laughing John and Remy.

John handed Scott a hairbrush telling him, “Can you give this to Jean?” Snickering, “I borrowed it from your kitten.”

“Uh huh,” Scott whimpered. Taking the hairbrush off John, watching the two leave Scott dropped the hairbrush, he whined, “I need a holiday.”

*~*~*

The senior and junior team were in the danger room waiting for Scott to set up the program for their training session when the door open and John burst through and started dancing around while weaving in and out of both teams, singing:

With his favourite lighter
And his devilish good looks
He’s too hot to touch
Controlling fire with his fingers
He’ll make you burn
With just a look
Pryo is his name
The man with balls of fire.

“John, what the hell are you doing?” Ro shouted, stopping his singing and dancing.

“Getting my groove on,” he replied sheepishly.

“Getting your... oh never mind. Where’s Rogue?”

“Ah’m here,”

“Oh right,” Ro said. Turning to Rogue, she opened her mouth, but no words came out.

“Where the hell are your clothes?” Logan roared.

“Ah’m wearing them sugah,” Rogue answered. “Don’t ya like them?” Sauntering over to Logan, Rogue twirled around in front of him showing off her forest green lace bra and matching panties. “You ok sugah? Ya look at little hot.” Raising her hand she ran her fingers lightly over Logan forehead, down over his cheek, running her thumb over his lips before dipping down over his chin down his throat to the top off his uniform. Looking up at him she caught her bottom lip between her teeth, “Ah think ya need to cool off sugah,” she told him before slowly pulling the zip down on his uniform, following it with her eye as it revealed his muscular chest. She smiled up at him before lowering her head and tracing a pattern only known to her along his chest. Running her tongue up his neck she paused near his ear and purred, “Better.”

Logan growled in response. Grabbing her hips he looked down at her with lust filed eyes. Smiling up at him, she ran her hands up and down his back before grabbing his ass. Pulling herself from Logan grasp, Rogue took a step back. Raking her eyes over him, lingering briefly on the evidence of his arousal, Rogue drawled, “Logan, sugah. Spank me til Tuesday, I’ll promise to be bad if you do.”

Lunging for her Logan grabbed Rogue, threw her over his shoulder, and stalked out the danger-room, leaving a room full of stunned and horny mutants behind.

*~*~*

By time midnight had arrived, the senior team had locked themselves in their rooms to escape… with the exception of Logan, who had locked Rogue and himself in his room for an entirely different reasons.

The junior team, minus Rogue, were all in John, Remy, and Bobby’s room.

“What happened to him?” Kitty asked, looking at the unconscious John lying on his bed.

“There was an article in the paper about the mutant registration act and Ro saw it. And, this is the result.” Bobby snickered, glad that for once it wasn’t him.

“How much did he drink?”

“A full bottle.”

“So who won?” Jubilee asked, popping her gum.

“Let’s see,” Kitty said, getting out a piece of paper to add it all up. “Right. John, spanked Scott’s ass with a hairbrush so double points, own theme song, Ro and tequila, gave the entire senior team, with the exception of Logan, a lap dance...”

“I’ll never forget the looks on their faces. I thought Hank was gonna have a heart attack.” Bobby cracked up, the others agreeing.

“And Rogue, climbed in and out the window, she licked Logan and lived so double. Erm… spank me til Tuesday, and that was the last we’ve seen of her. So John wins.” Kitty announced.

“John Allerdyce, you are the 2008 Things to Do in Westchester When You’re Bored Champion!” Bobby shouted.

*~*~*

An hour later, Jubilee and Kitty were sneaking along the corridors heading back to their room when they passed Logan room. Hearing Rogue scream, “OH GAWD LOGAN!” Jubilee turned to Kitty.

“Sounds like Rogue won after all chica,” Jubilee quipped.