Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks go to CaffineYankee for the beta.

By the time the two weeks were up, the senior team members were all nervous wrecks. With the exception of Professor Xavier, who had had enough of the junior teams strange behavior, and decided to go on holiday until the end of the month. He had left Scott in charge with the parting words, “Just make sure they don’t destroy the mansion.”

Hank had begun sleeping in the med lab with the doors locked after being woken up one morning by the Remy climbing through his window, with a razor and a bottle of red hair dye. After chasing Remy out the mansion and into the woods, Hank had returned to the mansion, grabbed a pillow and blanket, and quickly locked himself in the med lab.

Ro was getting worried about Bobby and his drinking - every time she saw him he seemed to have a bottle of tequila in his hand. When she tried explaining to him the dangers of drinking too much, that alcoholism is a disease, he would laugh and beg her to stop, not knowing how much more he could take and would end up passed out drunk with a frowning Ro standing over him.

The strange antics of the junior team had driven Scott to the brink of a nervous breakdown. After being serenaded in the rec room by John, Scott was rendered almost catatonic by John giving him a lap dance in the middle of a meeting. For the rest of the day Scott could be seen wandering aimlessly around the mansion… until the moment he saw John, at which point he let out an unmanly scream and ran in the other direction shouting that he was going to get a restraining order.

Jean had called in a psychiatrist to try to deal with the junior team’s unusual behaviour. After spending five minutes with Rogue, the psychiatrist had ran from the mansion now needing psychiatric treatment himself.

Logan had taken to stalking round the mansion scaring everyone who crossed his path.

*~*~*

Rogue, Jubilee, Kitty, Remy, John and Bobby sat in the girl’s room going over the past two weeks.

“Oh my gawd,” Rogue cried, “Ah thought Scott was gonna faint at dinner when John sat down next to him.”

“I know. Every time I moved he practically jumped up from the table.”

“I still can’t believe you gave him a lap dance,” Rogue gasped, the other agreeing.

“I still can’t believe Jean called in a shrink,” Jubilee said.

“I can’t say I’m surprised,” Kitty told them. “Especially after what Rogue and John did.” Which caused them all to burst into laughter.

“Oui, de Remy will never forget the look on the Brotherhood’s faces.”

“I can’t believe you two did that in the middle of a mission.” Bobby said.

“Hey, the game was still in play,” John told him.

“I’ll never forget the look on Mystique’s face when Rogue screamed, ‘Spank me til Tuesday, I’ll promise to be bad if you do` and John started dry humping that mail box.” Jubilee giggled.

“Chere, how did you get rid of the shrink so quick?” Remy asked.

“Simple. Ah let out Logan and Magneto out in mah head. After five minutes of listening to Magneto insulting him and Logan insulting him he couldn’t take anymore and hightailed it out of there,” she explained. “Although ah’m surprised that while he was here Ro didn’t get him to talk to Bobby about his drinking,” she joked.

“Oh no,” Bobby groaned. “I keep finding dangers of drinking pamphlets in my room, as well as timetables for AA meetings.”

“It’s funny, Ro keeps trying to get you to stop drinking, yet she’s actually responsible for it,” Kitty said.

“Hilarious,” Bobby replied, “Ya know I’ve drunk so much in the last two weeks that I’ve probably got cirrhosis of the liver.”

“No one made you do it Bobby,” John told him.

“I know, but it was a lot easier listening to Ro’s speeches.”

“Ok, let’s add up all the points and see who won.” Rogue said.

Taking the piece of paper with the rules on it, Kitty added up all the points. “Oh my,” she said.

“What is it?” Jubilee asked.

“We have a tie.” She told them.

“What?” came a chorus of replies.

“We have a tie; both Rogue and John both have twenty –three points each.” She explained.
“So, what do we do?” Bobby asked.

“Call it a draw and say they both won,” Kitty suggested.

“Or…” Rogue drawled with a glint in her eye.

“Or what Roguey?” Jubilee asked.

“Sudden death. One day, just me and John playing. The person with the most points at the end of tomorrow wins.” She offered.

“John?” Kitty asked.

“I’m in.” He answered.

“Fine, how about this? The game starts at midnight tonight until midnight tomorrow. All rules are in play and let the best mutant win,” Jubilee said.

Rogue and John agreed, shaking on it, and the two got ready for the game to start.


Chapter End Notes:
I've more than likely added the points up wrong, but hey it'll be more fun this way.