Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks go to CaffineYankee for the beta.
A few days had passed since the junior team had begun their game and the senior team were ready to call in the men in the white coats. Determined to find the underlying cause of the junior team’s strange behavior, Professor Xavier called a meeting in his office. One by one the team members filed into his office. Waiting for the last of them to settle he briefly scanned the minds of his team - not going too deep just doing a surface scan. Not sensing anything out of the ordinary, just a sense of amusement from the junior team, he refocused his attention on the whole room.

“I’ve called this meeting to address the strange behavior that has been going on in the last few days,” he started, but was interrupted.

“What strange behavior, Professor?” asked Jubilee, causing the senior to stare at her in disbelief.

“You bursting through the doors singing your own theme song,” Scott told her, “Someone stealing all the clothes and towels from the locker-room.”

“John climbing in and out the dining room window, when the door was open.” Hank added.

“Bobby referring to everyone as Bob.” Ro said.

“Remy turning up to a danger room session naked.” Jean reminded.

“Rogue slapping Scott on his naked ass.” Logan roared.

“Just to name some.” The Professor continued, “Now I want to know is, what is going on?”

“Nothing.” The junior team answered in unison.

“You expect us to believe that?” Jean asked, “You six have been acting strange for the last few days, giggling and such, and I want to know what is going on.”

The junior team all looked at each other. The senior team watched with fascination as they seem to hold a silent conversation. John suddenly stood up looking at Jean he took a deep breath.

“Dr. Grey, what’s going on is… what we are doing is…” he stumbled. “What I really mean to say is…” A huge smile broke out over his face, “Are you a natural red head?” he asked, causing Bobby and Remy to burst out laughing as Jean’s face turned the same color as her hair.

“John that is a totally inappropriate thing to ask,” Ro chastised, sending a glare at Hank and Logan, who were stifling laughs of there own.

The meeting quickly descended into chaos, with Scott trying to defended Jean and embarrassing her further by declaring that she is a natural red head, causing Remy to demand proof.

“Come on chere, Remy showed you his,” he leered. At which point the Professor ended the meeting and dismissing everyone.

*~*~*

Dinner was a strange event with everyone watching Rogue, John, Jubilee, Remy, Kitty, and Bobby wondering what they were going to do next. When nothing happened, the adults let out a sigh of relief while the students let out a sigh of disappointment.

Getting up from their table the six made there way towards the door, Rogue and Jubilee hanging behind. As they reached the table the X-Men were sitting at they paused and Rogue approached Logan.

“Hey sugah, ya got a little something on ya face,” she said pointing to a dap of sauce at the corner of his mouth.

Wiping at his face Logan asked, “That it darling?”

Looking at him she smiled, “Nah sugah, ya missed it. Here, let me get it for ya.” Putting her hand on his face, she gave a devilish smile as she leant down and licked along his jaw towards his lips capturing the small dap on sauce. Pulling back she licked her lips. “All gone sugah,” she told the mesmerized Logan, who simply whimpered in reply.

Jubilee, who was standing at the top of the table next to Xavier, smiled at her friend. Reaching out she grabbed a tablecloth off of the table and winked at Rogue before spitting into the cloth and proceeded to run the cloth over Xavier’s head thoroughly. Throwing the cloth on the table she said, “That’s better, later.” before walking out the door, leaving everyone looking at it with absolute shock.

Following Jubilee out the door Rogue paused. “Jean, Scott’s just passed out,” she threw over her shoulder before continuing out the door.

“What?” Jean said turning to Scott… who was face down in his dinner. “Scott!” She screamed, lifting his head up before he suffocated in his mashed potatoes.

*~*~*

Jubilee and Rogue ran down the corridor. Bursting through the bedroom down, they fell down on the bed laughing like crazy.

“What’s up with you two?” Bobby asked.

“Yeah, what did you do?” Kitty added.

Breaking into uncontrollable giggles Rogue pointed to Jubilee “Spit…Professor…Shine” pausing she took a deep breath. “She spit shined the Professor’s head.” She managed to choke out before collapsing into hysterics again.

Remy, John, Bobby and Kitty looked on in awe.

“You didn’t?” Bobby asked.

Nodding her head in yes she got herself under control. Pointing to Rogue, Jubilee told them, “She licked Logan.”
“No way.” Kitty screamed at Rogue, causing Rogue to laugh so hard she fell off the bed.

“Scott fainted.” Jubilee told them, causing all of them to burst into laughter.

When they had finally calmed down, they decided to add up the points so far. Getting the piece of paper with the rules and points, they started adding everything up.

“Right, let’s see.” Kitty said, “At the moment, Rogue is in the lead with fifteen points, she got double for licking Logan and living. I’m in second place with five. Remy, you and John are in joint third place with four points each. Jubes is next with three points, and Bobby’s last with just one point.”

“Whoo hoo!” Rogue cried.

“It’s still early Roguey,” Jubilee told her.

“Ah know,” she replied. Looking at them she got a wicked gleam in her eye.

“Oh no, I know that look,” John said, backing up, “It the ‘I’ve got an idea that’s probably gonna gets us all killed’ look.”

“Ah’m hurt Johnny,” Rogue pouted. “Ah was just thinking how we could make the game a little more fun, but if ya don’t want to know…”

“I hate it when she does that,” John said to Bobby and Remy, before turning to Rogue, “Ok. What is it?”

Smiling brightly she clapped her hands together. “Tomorrow let’s play double or nothing.”

“What?” Bobby asked.

Rolling her eyes at him she clarified, “Tomorrow all points are worth double, but you lose all your points if you don’t do anything.”

Thinking it over they all agreed. That night the X-Men all went to bed not knowing what lay in store for them in the morning.