Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks go to CaffineYankee for the beta.
Rising early the next morning the junior team went to breakfast. With the exception of John sitting at their usual table, they discussed their upcoming danger room session.

“Morning everyone.” Professor Xavier said as he wheeled himself into the room.

“Morning Professor.” Came a chorus of replies.

Wheeling himself to the head of the table, he began to pour himself a cup of tea when he looked up in shock.

“Morning Professor.” John greeted, as he climbed through the dinning room window.

“Erm… Morning John.” The Professor returned, as John joined his friends at the table. The room busied themselves with breakfast, talking about upcoming lessons and training sessions.

When breakfast was finished, everyone got up to leave. Walking to the window John started to climb out of it when Hank asked, “John, why are you climbing out of the window?”

Staring at Hank, John answered, “Cos the doors are locked,” before climbing out of the window.

“Ok.” Said Hank as he turned to the open dinning room door.


A few hours later both the senior and junior team were preparing for a danger room session.

“Right, we are going to be working on a defensive strategy today.” Scott informed everyone, looking around. “Where are Remy and Bobby?” he asked, not seeing them.

Walking through the danger room doors Bobby answered, “I’m here.”

“Ok, and Remy?”

“He’s on his way.” He answered as the danger room doors swooshed opened and Remy walked in.

“Oh my god!” Jean exclaimed, turning her head.

Looking at Remy, putting a hand over Jean’s eyes Scott shouted, “Remy put some clothes on!”

“Oui, de chere a doctor, she seen it all before. Probably not this size though. De Le Beau’s gifted men chere.” He said, winking at Jean.

“Remy, put some clothes on.” Scott ordered.

“But de Remy happy as he is. So is de ladies.” Remy argued.

“Remy, you are not doing this danger room session naked,” was Scott’s final word on the matter.

After managing to get clothes on Remy, Scott started the session. An hour later, a very sweaty senior team hit the showers. Standing under the sprays Hank, Logan, and Scott were engaging in the usual locker room banter, while Kitty phased into the locker room and pinched their clothes… and all the towels. Phasing back out of the locker room, Kitty placed all the clothes and towels in the laundry chute.

A few floors above in the kitchen, Ro and Jean were discussing Remy’s little, or big, display in the danger room.

“Seriously Ro, what was he thinking turning up naked to a danger room session?” Jean asked as she sipped her cup of coffee.

“I don’t know Jean.” Ro replied. “Remy has always been hard to understand. Who knows why he does half the things he does.” She added as she got up to search in the cupboards for the chocolate cake she had bought.

Bobby walked into the kitchen while she was searching. “Hello Bobby.” Jean greeted.

“Hello Bob.” he replied.

“Did you just call me Bob?” Jean asked, watching Bobby as he got a bottle of water out of the fridge. Booby nodded his head before taking a drink of water.

“Aha.” Ro exclaimed as she found the cake. Placing it down on the table she offered a slice to Jean, who gladly accepted. “Would you like a slice Bobby?”

“No thank you Bob.” he replied, as Professor Xavier wheeled himself into the room.

“Afternoon.” he greeted.

“If you’ll excuse me, I have a paper to work on for college.” Bobby said as he started to walk out.

“Of course, see you later Bobby.”

“Later, Bob, Bob, Bob.” He said as he walked out the kitchen, leaving three very confused people behind.


Elsewhere, a very naked Logan, Hank and Scott were trying to sneak back to their respected rooms.

“Damn it Scooter, move your pale ass.” Logan growled.

“I’m moving as fast as I can.” Scott replied, as he hurried through the corridors with his hands strategically placed over his crotch.

“Hank you there?” Logan asked.

“Right behind you.” came the reply.

“That not something I want to think about at the moment.” Logan said, as the three of them turned to corridor their rooms were on.

Hurrying down the corridor they saw Rogue coming toward them with a smile on her face. The three of them stop dead in their tracks. As Rogue approached the three tried to appear nonchalance, like the three of them often hung out naked.

Trying to keep her face straight, she greeted them, “Logan, Scott, Hank nice to see all you.”

“Hey darlin.” Logan smirked as he ran his eyes over her body.

“Hey Sugah.” She drawled, raking her eyes over him, lingering on his crotch before meeting his eyes. Seeing the amusement there with a smirk she asked, “Ya cold sugah?” causing Scott to choke.

Walking by them she paused, slapping Scott’s bare ass, before walking away. Calling over her shoulder, “Ah’ll see ya all later,” leaving a shocked Scott, speechless Logan and an amused Hank.


Later that evening, Professor Xavier called a meeting. Waiting for everyone to arrive, he was just about to begin when Jubilee threw the door open. Jumping into the room, she threw her arms up into the air in a dramatic pose and started singing.

“Here is Jubilee,
The sparkle Queen.
She will kick your ass, and make you scream.
She’ll shake her ass, and make you gasp.
So drop to your knees, and lick her…”

“JUBILEE!” Jean screamed, interrupting her.

“What?” She asked, sitting down next to a giggling Rogue and Kitty, as John jumped up, hopping up and down he kept shouting, “I’ve got to go potty, I’ve got to go potty!” Causing Bobby and Remy to burst out laughing.

Looking at his junior team, Professor Xavier shook his head and wondered what had gotten into them.