Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks go to Joanne for the beta. And thanks also go to September for providing me with some of the rules. If anyone else is interested in playing the game, let me know and I'll open it up.
"Ah’m bored," sighed Rogue, looking around the rec room where the junior team was gathered, waiting for their senior counterparts to return from their latest mission.

"Ya not the only one chica," Jubilation Lee told her. "How come we had to wait here anyway?"

Putting on his best fearless leader voice John answered, "Because it’s a serious mission and it’s no place for the junior team." His comments causing the rest of the room to burst out into laughter. "It could be dangerous, and the X-Men are trained to handle that danger."

Jubilee joined in with her impression of Storm "And I Storm, goddess of the elements will summon the bitter winds, answer to your mistress and do my bidding!" Lifting her arms up into the air she commanded, "Blow everyone away!" Bobby, Remy and Kitty were rolling around the floor laughing like crazy.

Jumping onto a low table Rogue let out a low growl, ‘SNIKT’ out three fingers she shouted to the already hysterical room, "It’s ass kicking time Bub!" Before jumping off the table onto the sofa and preceding to kick the sofa’s ass, cushions flying in all directions. "Hey Scooter ya pansy ass," she called over to John; who at the moment was trying to keep a straight face and failing miserably, their combined antics causing everyone else to fall over laughing.

Once they’d got themselves back under control, Rogue threw out a challenge, "Ah’ve got an idea. Let’s play a game."

"De Remy a little old to be playing games," he told her, moving closer to her side. "Unless ya talkin’ about strip poker. Then de Remy is in." John and Bobby instantly agreeing with their southern team-mate.

"No ah’m afraid not. I, Jubes and Kitty made up a game. Well we made up these particular rules at least." She told him looking to Kitty and Jubilee to see the smiles on riding on their faces.

"Oh yeah chica, let’s play ‘it’."

"Come on guys, you’ve got to play!" Kitty’s voice almost pleading with the male half of their contingent.

Bobby answered first, “What’s it called?"

"Things to do in Westchester when you’re bored," Rogue answered a half grin playing at her mouth.

"Never heard of it," John answered moving closer to the girls who were huddled together.

"You wouldn’t, we changed the name and the rules," Jubilee answered her eyes glittering dangerously as John approached.

"Oui, what are the rules chere?" Remy ventured.

Smiling at them Rogue answered, "Ah’ll go and get them." Before smiling to her friends and running out of the room, returning a few minutes later with a piece of paper in her hand.

"Ready?" she asked getting everyone’s attention before putting the piece of paper on the table where everyone crowded round to read it.

Rules of the game
1 point
In the middle of a meeting hop up and down shouting, ‘I’ve got to go to the potty.’

For one-hour call everyone you see ‘Bob’.

Call shotgun when entering the blackbird.

Shine the Professor’s head, double points for a ‘spit shine’.

When asked a question, answer ‘Col. Mustard did it in the library with the
candlestick.’

Give yourself your own theme song, and sing it loudly every time you dramatically enter a room.

In the middle of a meeting, ask Jean if she’s a natural red head.

2 points
Enter and exit through the window, when asked why claim the doors are locked.

Serenade a member of the team in front of an audience, double points if it’s a member of the same sex.

Every time you see Logan, ‘snikt’ out three fingers like claws and growl like a sexy beast.

Turn up to a danger room session in your underwear, double points for turning up naked.

Every time you see the Professor get in as many Jean-Luc Picard catch phrases as you can.

Shave/wax some part of Hank.

Use the words ‘spank me til’ Tuesday, I’ll promise to be bad if you do’.

Replace a team-mates uniform with brightly coloured spandex.

5 points
Down a shot of tequila every time Storm tries to give a speech.

Lick some part of Logan, double points if he doesn’t kill you.

Pimp the Professor’s wheelchair.

During the next team meeting, give the person who sits to your right a lap dance.

Sneak into the men/women’s locker room and steal all the towels/clothes.

Dry hump anything that stands still for more than a minute.

Spank Scott’s ass. Double if you do it with a hairbrush.

The guys were falling over themselves with laughter; John was the first to recover his laughter mingling with his words "I’m in!" Bobby and Remy quickly agreed also.

"Right, here’s how we’ll play. We’ll play for two weeks, starting tomorrow. In a week’s time we’ll meet up to see how things are going. At the end of game we’ll add up and see who wins. Everyone in?" Rogue said looking around, seeing them all nodding their heads. "Cool, an’ not a word to anyone," she added.

Hearing the engines of the blackbird the six went off to meet the team, all looking forward to tomorrow.