Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains hints of sexuality and is based upon a song by Clay Walker called When she's good, she's good.
Logan watched the slim figure at the head of the classroom with a small, appreciative smile. Her dark hair was pulled back into a tight twist at the back of her head, her makeup was muted, nature looking. A high necked white peasant blouse and dark skirt fell to her ankles completed the outfit.

“What are you smirking at?”

He turned to the man who stopped next to him and stared into the classroom. “What’s it to you?”

“Just curious. Never did understand it.”

“Understand what, One-Eye?”

“What you’re doing with her.” A jerk of his chin indicated the young woman currently talking about mutants. “I mean look at her, Logan. She’s uptight, straight laced, and totally suited to being a teacher. A few more years and she’d be a perfect spinster.”

Logan hid a smirk as he turned back to his perusal of his wife. Eight years together, through the ups and downs of life as mutants, as super-heroes and they were even more in love now then when they’d been married. He’d held her through the miscarriage, through the death of her friend, through the births of their children. He’d watched her grow from the shy, mousy little girl he’d picked up in the snow covered hell into the woman who rocked his world nightly.

“And you’re girl’s much better? I saw that grey tweed thing she bought last week. Talk about spinster material.”

“Oh shut up,” Scott shrugged and looked through the glass at the woman who’d grown right before his eyes. “So what are you doing tonight? Playing Bridge or uh…”

“Going out.”

“She talked you into going to that talk in town?” Scott whistled before walking away. “Have fun and try not to snore too loudly.”

Logan grinned at Scott’s retreating back before he reached up to tap on the glass of the door. He winked at his wife and pointed to his wrist. A few moments later the kids were filing out of the room, hurrying away from homework and the teacher.

“The kids are taken care of?”

“Yeah, Blue’s gonna watch ‘em for us. Said he’d see us later and to have fun at the seminar.”

“Oh I intend to have fun.” She whispered softly, just for his ears alone. “And the seminar can go fuck itself.”

“Hmm, that’s what I was thinking.”

“You ready?” Soft, lilting the words were filled with humor as they watched Ro walk past them.

“Just waitin’ on you.”

“What time are we…”

“Six. And traffic is a bitch so you’d better hurry.” Logan growled into her ear and followed more sedately as she scurried toward their suite. He watched the curve of her ass as it swayed with each step she took, the memory of holding those hips making his mouth water. What the geeks here didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them.


The door closed with a quiet click as he watched her hurrying to get ready. “Damn I hate being late.”

“Relax darlin’, we ain’t gonna be late.” He drawled sinking onto the couch and watching her grabbing at clothes that were hung in the closet. Logan watched the pale, prim blouse sail across the room followed by the skirt leaving her clad in a skimpy lace bra, g-string briefs and matching garter.

The pale silk stockings came off and went soaring through the air to land on the lampshade nearest the bed only to be replaced with black as sin stockings. He smothered a groan as she pulled off the white bra and replaced it with a blood red satin and lace contraption that barely covered her nipples. He licked his lips as he stared at the unfettered breasts before him, even after breast feeding two babies, and dealing with three pregnancies they were still perky, still full, and he knew sensitive. He’d often brought her over with just his mouth on them.

“So what’s on the agenda for tonight?”

“Huh?” He blinked at her as she paused before him, a sexy grin on her face.

“What are we doing tonight? I realize dinner’s at six but after that?”

“Figured we’d go for a few drinks then head for our place in the city. I got the room already paid for…”

“Where are we going for the drinks?” She whispered leaning toward him, her tongue sneaking out to tease him by sliding over her lips wetting them.

“Depends.” He muttered moving toward her so that he could taste the breathe escaping her lips. “How bad do you wanna be?”

A quick grin crossed her face as she moved the inch that separated them and bit his bottom lip before pulling away and turning to sashay across the room to the foot of their bed. Bending over she glanced at him, a grin on her face as he took in the picture of the dark lace that slid between her legs, teasing the sensitive flesh that he could already see getting moist.

He growled low when she stood up and turned to him a hanger in her hand. The dark leather bustier hung from it, the silvery décor on it winking in the light as she jiggled it before holding up a low cut, white lace, tank top. Neither was made to cover much and both drove him crazy…but tonight he was in the mood for leather. “The leather.” He groaned as she turned and tossed the tank top aside. “We might just be late.” He muttered gutturally as he came up behind her and pulled her flush against his hard body.

A moment later she moaned as his sharp teeth sank into her shoulder. She shuddered and turned in his grip to press her lips to his, taking over the kiss until he was a trembling wreck.

“I hate to be late.” She nipped his ear none too gently and pulled away. “Now, I’m gonna get ready. Have a beer and behave yourself.”

Logan chuckled as she walked toward their bathroom. He sank back into his seat and watched as the blood red rose tattoo on her ass wiggle with each step. Ten minutes later she stepped out of the bathroom, an indecently short skirt hugging her hips, the hooks of her garter teasing him with each step. Knee high fuck-me boots hugged her legs, and the black leather bustier hugged her ample curves.

“You ready?” She asked as she licked at her blood red lips.

“Let’s get this show on the road.” He grunted thoughts of those red lips around a certain part of his anatomy. Grinning like a fool as she picked up her old, green, woolen cloak and pulled it on he watched her tug the hood up over her dark hair. Taking her arm he led her toward the garage, passing the other teachers without a word, her face slanted towards him to hide the makeup she’d applied carefully.

Stepping out into the garage they walked over to the low slung mustang that would be their transportation. Logan met her eyes. Gone was the pale colors she wore during the week, instead she had on dark greys and gold, and reds. She wasn’t the good girl so many saw, instead she was his woman.

“I love you.”

“I love you to.” She whispered, “Always have.”

Dragging her close to him he kissed her passionately, smearing her lipstick slightly before he opened the door and let her slid inside. Leaning down he met her gaze steadily. “Ready to be bad, Marie?”

“Was born ready, Logan.” She replied with a chuckle and reached up to brush the smear of red from his mouth.

With a chuckle he slammed the door and hurried around to the drivers side. Sliding behind the wheel he revved the engine and peeled out of the garage, they had plans that didn’t need an audience. Logan slid a glance over at her and felt the contentment go bone deep, she was good when she was good but when she was bad…when she was bad she made every fantasy he’d ever had of her come true and then some. Both of them knew what waited for them in town and both looked forward to it.


plastic black frame glases hair up in a bun from nine to five she looks

like a school libarian but mister come this friday whens she punching out

shes ready for love the hyme comes up and the hair comes tumbling down when

shes good shes good when shes bad shes better looks like hollywood

packed inside that sweater love me pumps and patten leather when shes good

shes good when shes bad shes better she got a classic custom mustang ragtop

love machine factory paint licsense plate says 77queen weaving through the

traffic like she aint afraid to crash zepplin on the a track thunder on the

dash when shes good shes good when shes bad shes better looks like holly

wood packed inside that sweater love me pumps and patten leather when shes

good shes good when shes bad shes better bbbad come monday shes all

bussiness far as anyone can see she walks aline dots her eyes and crosses

all her t's everybody thinks shes 2 uptight to bet rue all along she sitting

on a blood red rose tattoo when shes good shes good when shes bad shes

better looks like hollywood packed in that sweater love me pumps and

patten leather when she goo shes good when shes bad shes better love me

pumps and patten leather when shes good shess good when shes bad shes so

much better ooooo when shes bad shes so bad bad bad bad she bad bad bad