“How unusual,” the Professor spoke as he folded his hands over the table; he turned to look at both Bobby and Kitty.

“When did you say you started to notice the changes?”

“When we got back from the park,” Kitty spoke up. “But it was so gradual at first it didn’t seem like anything but it just seems to be getting worse.”

Bobby snorted and Kitty frowned at him.

“Can you fix it, Professor?”

“I cannot say Bobby, when I’m not even one hundred percent what has occurred.”

“It seems,” Kitty started. “That each of them has become consumed by something. Each of them is representing one of the deadly sins.”

“Ah yes Katherine a very good assessment.”

“So a mutant who can pass on sins to others, doesn’t sound too exciting,” Bobby added.

Kitty rolled her eyes.

“From the experience of the past couple of days and mere hours I’d have to say Jean was hit with envy, Scott with sloth, Storm with pride, Jubilee with greed and Rogue…”

“…is looking to take up the position of the energizer bunny,” Bobby interrupted her.

She glared at him. “And Rogue with lust.”

“And where is Logan right now?”

Kitty blushed. “With Rogue.”

The Professor nodded. “Could you please go and bring him down here for our meeting.”

Kitty nodded and exited the room.


Kitty took her time walking up towards the resident floors. She started humming to herself hoping to block out whatever sounds she knew would be coming from Logan and Rogue’s room. Quickly, she gave two quick knocks on the door and stepped back. After about five minutes the door opened just enough for Logan who squeezed through and leaned against the door.

“Water,” he gasped.

Kitty stood with her mouth hanging open as she took in his appearance. He was almost naked expect for the towel he had wrapped around his waist. Sweat beaded down his muscular body, as his chest heaved with each breath. Tiny finger marks and bite marks were fading right before her eyes as they healed. Kitty quickly closed her mouth and chose to look him in the eye.

“You’re not getting any sympathy out of me,” she spoke raising both her eyebrows.

His features changed as his eyes darkened and a wolfish smile appeared on his face. “Believe me I ain’t complaining.”

Kitty shook her head with a smile on her face. “I can only imagine.” Her eyes suddenly chose to focus on a bead of sweat that was dripping down his neck and towards the hard lines of his chest; she gulped and looked back up. “Anyways, the Professor would like to see you.”

“The others with him?”

“Just Bobby, the rest are in their own rooms, so far they’ve been pretty compliant when they’re on their own. They’re like children who have been grounded.”

Logan nodded. “I can’t leave Rogue alone though.”

“I’d say take her with you even with the likely hood of a chance for PDA.”

“PDA?”

“Public Displays of Affection.”

“Oh,” he smirked. “I think at this point its more then just affection.”

“And this is a school,” Kitty added.

“We could just be part of the Sex Ed program.”

“Right,” Kitty laughed. “Anyways, though I think the Professor wants to speak with you privately about what’s going on.”

“Alright,” he nodded. “But you’re going to have to stay with Rogue until I get back.”

“But…” she stammered. “What if she comes on to me?”

Logan laughed and Kitty found her gaze focusing on the way his stomach muscles contracted. “Believe me I don’t think that’s how it works and well if it does… you could always stick around afterwards when I get back.” He winked at her.

Kitty found herself swallowing hard. “You…and Rogue…together…with…me…” It was suddenly very hot.

Logan laughed again. “Try not to think to hard about it, we don’t need you spontaneously combusting right now.”

“Un-huh,” she murmured.

“Be right back, just going to get changed.”

With that he turned around and slipped back through the door giving her a great view of his muscular back, unexpectedly she felt like the one that was thirsty.

It was five minutes before she heard a sound coming from their room, suddenly a crash against the wall that vibrated down the hall followed by a couple of drowned out moans. She figured it was going to be at least fifteen more minutes of a wait when suddenly the door slid open and she caught a glimpse of Logan kissing Rogue as he backed away.

“I’ll be right back, darlin’,” he spoke through the door coming out dressed in his trademark jeans and white undershirt.

His hair was spiked up all over the place but he didn’t seem to mind. “Okay, you,” he pointed at her. “Stay here, I’ll be right back.”

Kitty nodded after him, her eyes drawn to his ass as he swaggered down the hall realizing she was suddenly feeling jealous and full of lust all on her own. Shaking her head she started focusing on data codes in her head. Sometimes being a computer geek had more then one advantage.


As Logan slid into his seat he shot Bobby a glare hoping to wipe the smirk off of his face.

“I don’t see the big deal, Professor. Logan sure as hell has no reason to complain,” Bobby laughed.

Logan snarled and was half out of his seat. “Logan, please.”

He sat back down at the Professor’s request.

“I mean if you ask me Logan’s got a free pass to Fantasy Island.”

“Nobody did,” Logan snapped.

“Bobby, I am afraid the issue is much more complicated and dire.”

Bobby turned to the Professor. “You’re saying that just because they’re each infected with a sin, things are going to get worse.”

The Professor nodded. “Perhaps even death.”

Both men glanced at the Professor sharply.

“What do you mean?”

The Professor sighed before continuing, “They are called the deadly sins for a reason. Each of them has been infected with one, taking over their whole conscious being with no balance.”

“No control,” Logan mumbled.

“Exactly,” the Professor added.

“Balance is so crucial to our survival in nature that to be interfered with is disastrous.”

Bobby straightened up in his seat, his expression filled with concern. “So what are you saying?”

“Perhaps, for example it would seem both Jean and Storm are the least effected, but how long until the green-eyed monster infiltrates Jean to the point that she is no longer aware of her actions or the consequences, not only could she hurt herself but others as well.”

The Professor paused before he spoke again. “And Storm, her pride could get her killed, believing that she is invulnerable. And Scott would eventually literally die out of laziness, it is quite possible.”

“And what of Jubilee and Rogue?” Bobby asked quietly.

“I fear they may be the first to go,” the Professor spoke gravely.

“What do you mean, Chuck?” Logan growled his eyes narrowed.

“To some each of the sins is no deadly then another, but in this case it’s a matter of who will burn out faster. Greed and lust can be quite excessive. Jubilee is consumed with her greed, she thinks that she needs everything she sees and as time passes it will only get worse until it gets to the point that nothing satisfies her, till’ the point that she…”

“Goes crazy,” Bobby finished, leaning back wide eyed into his chair.

“And Rogue,” the Professor spoke gravely. “Lust is an all consuming addiction. But it can never fully be satisfied. I’m sure Logan can attest to the rapid increase in her desire.”

Logan shuffled in his chair with a scowl on his face.

“She’ll soon need it every minute, every second of the day and if not it will make her sick with want and need. The desperation eating away at her until it’s never enough. Until it doesn’t matter who it is she’s with, who she hurts along the way, no matter what danger she puts herself in.”

“Come on, you don’t really think…” Bobby glanced at Logan, his words stopping as he saw the frustration, concern and underneath it all a tinge of fear on the other man’s face.

Logan nodded quietly and Bobby swore, “Shit.”

“So how do we stop it?”

“That I’m afraid is an unanswered question. At the moment separating Jean and Storm from everyone has quieted them down, but Scott will continue to escalate no matter. If we even thought of locking up Jubilee and Rogue I believe it would only increase their desires until as you put it so eloquently Bobby, go crazy.”

Logan turned his head towards the door, his nose flaring.

“You may come in, Rogue,” the Professor called through the door.

Slowly, the door opened and Rogue walked in.

“Hello, Professor.”

Logan leaned back in his chair and relaxed his arms against the sides, he looked a bit relieved. Bobby wondered if he expected Rogue to come down naked, he had to put a hand over his mouth to stop from laughing out loud.

“Hello, darlin’.” Logan gave her a small smile. “I told you I’d be right back.”

“I know,” she spoke quietly, slipping into his lap, oblivious to the empty chair beside him. “But I got bored.”

Logan’s hands wrapped possessively around her hips as she settled against him, her face buried in his neck, oblivious to the rest of them, or she just didn’t care.

Logan’s eyes flashed at Bobby across the table daring him to say something, he didn’t.

The Professor cleared his throat and awkwardly glanced away as Rogue started to kiss her way along Logan’s neck. “What we need to do is find the mutant from the park and…”

“You mean Brian,” Rogue spoke out loud, her face still buried next to Logan’s.

“I’m sorry what did you say Rogue?”

They all looked wide eyed at her. Logan slowly pulled her face back and she pouted.

“Who’s Brian?” he asked seriously with an edge to his voice. She went to kiss him and he held her back. “Who’s Brian?”

She huffed and sat back on his lap. “The man from the park, the guy you were just talking about,” she spoke annoyed. “Brian Lester.”

“Rogue, do you mean the mutant who attacked you?” The Professor asked.

“Well, yeah but he didn’t really attack us, he didn’t mean to,” she shrugged.

“How do you know…?”

“Before I was knocked out I touched him with my power, it wasn’t long enough really, I just got his name and what he was feeling at the time and he was full of fear and regret and he didn’t mean to harm us, I know that much.”

“Marie, why didn’t you tell us before?” Logan looked at her seriously.

She shrugged. “I don’t know I was distracted.”

She must have noticed something changed on his face. “I’m sorry,” she spoke quietly.

“It’s alright,” Logan whispered, pulling her into a hug. “You told us now.”

“I keep messing up don’t I?” she whispered against his ear. “I don’t know how to stop it.”

“Shh, it’s alright,” he spoke softly curling his fingers in her hair.

“Bobby, go and find Kitty and look up any information you can find on a Brian Lester, I’m going to try Cerebro again.”

Both Bobby and the Professor left the room.

Logan stayed sitting with Rogue in his lap.

“I love you,” he spoke quietly.

Rogue pulled back and looked at him and then leaned in and kissed him softly. “I love you too.”

He looked into her eyes and could visibly see the heated desire but underneath it all he still saw her and saw the love she felt for him, that it all still meant more.

She kissed him again, the kiss becoming more urgent as he leaned her against the table. She leaned back until her ass was sitting on the table, her legs on either side of his waist as she gripped his shirt and yanked him up and out of his seat until he was caught between her thighs. He closed his eyes as she bit him on his lower lip, dragging it down just a bit with her teeth and then kissed him deeply.

“Darlin’ I ain’t fuckin’ you in the conference room,” he spoke deeply as he leaned his forehead against hers, her skin was hot to touch.

Her lips hovered above his cheek as she whispered, “You’ve never minded when we’ve done it in public or around the mansion before.”

He gave a small rough laugh as his fingers hooked around the waist of her pants. “Of course I don’t fuckin’ mind.”

He was breathing heavily against her neck as his hand moved seemingly on its own up her shirt, caressing her hip and traveling higher.

She moaned low and arched her neck back as she rolled it. “Then what’s the problem, is it just this room, because I know the fuckin’ part ain’t a problem.” To emphasis her point she pulled him closer, the bulge in his jeans pressing against her.

He hissed and shot her a dirty look. “You know I’d get a kick out of it if we did it right here and that every time from then on Scooter would lay out his little plans over this very spot knowing he’d have no idea the dirty little things that I did to you on it but,” he paused as he moved his hand back out from her shirt. “It be no fun if right now everyone was expecting it, no thrill of the chance that someone might walk in. Besides we need to focus and we can’t let everyone else do the work for us.”

She sighed. “Alright, but…” she smiled seductively at him. “Neither of us can use Cerebro or are very good with computers, so I’m pretty sure no one would notice if we were a few minutes late.”

“I suppose you’re right darlin’, I mean all work and no play…”

She interrupted him and kissed him, her lips hovering over his a breath away. “Means you might not get a lay.”

He growled low as he pulled her closer, her soft laughter swallowed by his kiss.