“Logan, maybe we should’ve waited until the Professor came back home instead of…”

“Instead of what, huh?” Logan glared at Kitty. “I for one am not waiting around any longer with them.” He pointed his finger harshly at their friends standing behind. “Until we know what the hell is going on.”

Although they were standing in the doorway of the restaurant, people from the closest tables glanced at them, suddenly curious by the raised voices.

“Yes, but was it really worth it to drive all the way here to interrupt the Professor’s dinner. Not to mention the fact that you literally had to drag Scott into the car, have a fifteen minute fight with ‘Ro as to why she wasn’t ‘important’ enough to sit up front. Argue with Jubilee for another ten minutes as to why we weren’t going to the mall,”

“Nothing new there,” Logan snorted.

Kitty continued on as though he hadn’t interrupted. “Not to mention having to be able to focus on driving while Rogue tried to make out with you and more.”

“Now that does take talent,” he smirked.

“This isn’t funny,” she shrieked in a whisper as she smacked his arm.

“I know, but seriously that does take talent.”

Kitty shrieked again. “I mean really, maybe there isn’t anything wrong with Rogue, it’s not like it’s news that you two have sex every where and as often as possible.”

Suddenly, Logan’s smirk turned into a frown as he glanced over to where he told Rogue to stand against the wall by herself, her eyes fluttering around the room, noticeably focusing on all the male waiters.

“She would never cheat on me,” he sighed and looked at Kitty. “And whatever happened to her, it’s taken away her ability of control of …”

“Free will, it seems,” Kitty finished quietly.

“Yeah,” he spoke quietly in return.

“Rogue loves you Logan. Believe me I know she would never truly think about any other guy for a second. You’re everything to her,” Kitty paused, a sense of fear passing over her face. “Just promise me that whatever happens until we fix this you won’t…won’t blame her and…”

“Leave?” Logan finished for her a stern look on his face.

Kitty gulped. “Well…”

“Don’t worry,” he snorted, and then shot her a serious look. “She’s everything to me to you know.”

Kitty smiled. “We all know that Logan, have since the moment you two walked through the door.” She winked at him.

Straightening up he glanced at the desk were the host was suppose to be but wasn’t. Glancing at the others behind him where a flustered Bobby was trying to calm down Jean, Storm and Jubilee. Scott was sitting in a chair slowly blowing bubbles of gum mindlessly.

“You think you two can handle them all for a minute?”

Kitty glanced nervously at them. “Ha-ha sure. I’m mean I’ve handle Magneto before can’t be much harder.”

“Now who’s the one talking crazy,” he threw over his shoulder as he started to walk past the desk and into the restaurant. Rogue pushed off of the wall as he started to leave.

“No, you stay darlin’, I’ll be right back.”

Rogue sighed and leaned back against the wall, her face brightening as her eyes followed Logan’s jean clad ass.


Logan cracked his neck as he walked out of the dinning hall and headed into the front lounge. Both Kitty and Bobby seemed to be in a heated argument with Jean and Storm.

“Hey!” he yelled. “What’s going on?”

“Jean’s just jealous that Storm has a cape with her uniform and Storm got offended that such a ‘lower being” would dare compare herself to her,” Bobby snapped sarcastically.

“All of you sit down!” Logan yelled. “The Professor is going to be right out, I gave him a brief update and he says it be better if we dealt with it outside of the public eye.”

“Who was he with?” Jubilee asked suddenly interested.

“Moira.”

“Ohhh, way to go Wolvie, way to be a buzz kill.”

“You’re the…” he stopped as he glanced at the wall. “Where’s Rogue?”

“She’s right there,” Kitty spoke as she turned to point at the wall. “Uh, I mean she was just a second ago.”

They all grimaced under his glare as he huffed and followed her scent around the corner. The first thing that tipped him off was the giggling; at least it wasn’t moaning a voice echoed in his head.

Rogue had the waiter up against the wall, her fingers slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt.

“Marie!” he hissed and she immediately let the man go and looked at him with wide eyes.

He walked forward and grabbed her as the waiter stumbled under his glare.

“Beat it,” he warned and the waiter ran away, tripping as he went.

“I didn’t mean it,” Rogue whispered in his ear as she suddenly kissed her way up his neck. “You left me.”

He sighed, caging his anger. “My mistake.”

Pulling her hair back he cupped her cheeks and tried to smile comfortingly at her. “I won’t leave you again.”

“Promise?”

“Yeah, I promise,” he smiled.

She gripped his shirt and pulled him flush against her, her lips nipping at his as she whimpered. He savored the moment kissing her back.

“Darlin’ you’re hot,” he whispered against her lips.

“Uh huh,” she murmured.

“No, literally,” he spoke in concern as he pulled back and felt her skin.

“Please Logan,” she whimpered up at him. “I need you now.” Her eyes begging him; and he could feel it, the desperation, the need that was flowing off of her in waves until it was making her sick.

His eyes flickered down the empty hall wondering if he could just leave them for a couple more minutes. With a low growl he turned back towards her and realized she needed him and as his mate she came first.

“Okay, baby,” he whispered as he kissed her forehead where sweat was already beading. “But not here.”

She nodded as he dragged her further down the narrow hallway to an exit door and charged through it. Before the steel door even clanged shut he had her up against the brick wall of the alley, there was only so much self-control he could have when her arousal was so strong and the opportunity presented itself.

She already had his fly down releasing his large erection as he pulled her skirt up, he gave her a hungry smirk when he spotted the lacy dark green silk panties, they always made him go wild.

“Logan,” she gasped as he ran his mouth up her chest, pushing her breasts together till they almost spilled out of her top.

She already had her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands clawed at his back as she willed him on. He looked up at her face as she gazed at him with open desire and underneath it all love.

“Now, please,” she begged.

He smiled and leaned up to capture her mouth with his as he entered her hard and fast. He knew she was going to have scrapes along her back but she didn’t seem to care as she urged him on.

“God, baby you’re so beautiful,” he growled as he watched her face crease in an expression of pure ecstasy, her finger nails digging into his shoulders. Each time he moved against her she gasped, sending shivers down his spine. Her eyes were closed but he didn’t need to see them to know what she was feeling. She looked like she was caught up in the perfect rapture. He felt her body come alive as though she was feeding off of the very experience. She cried his name out suddenly with such fever he felt himself spill over the edge.

As they both came down gasping for breath he cradled her body against his. “You okay?” he whispered against her neck.

She nodded.

“I love you,” he whispered into her hair.

“I love you too,” she whispered back her arms wrapping around his neck tightly.

He could tell she was ready to go again and so was he but he knew they had to get back, he just hoped that it was enough to take the edge off for her until they did.