Logan rubbed his eyes as he leaned against one of the danger room walls. He didn’t have to get much sleep but last night he’d only gotten it seemed one hour of rest. Rogue had kept him up all night and she wasn’t even the one with the healing factor. He wasn’t complaining, not one bit, it was just a pain that they had a practice session today. Turning around he glanced at the only other sole occupant in the room, Bobby who was doing some stretches, and he wondered where the hell everyone else was.

The doors swished open and a wide eyed Kitty walked in. Bobby laughed at the expression on her face. “What’s wrong scaredy cat?”

Kitty glared at him as she walked over to them.

“Have either of you noticed anything different about the others?”

Bobby shook his head. “No, but I was out on the back grounds fixing one of the fences with Logan earlier.”

“What about you, Logan, anything different with Rogue?”

“No, what are you gettin’ at?”

Kitty gave a nervous laugh. “I take it neither of you heard how classes went earlier today?”

They both shook their heads no. “Well, let’s start with Scott. He walked into his math class fifteen minutes late and then proceeded to tell them that today’s lesson would be nap time.”

Bobby laughed. “Come on, you’re kidding?”

When Kitty didn’t follow him laughing he glanced at her in concern. “You’re serious?”

She nodded.

“And the others?” Logan growled.

“Storm got her class to each write down ten things they love about her and recite them.”

Bobby’s mouth dropped open.

“Both Jubilee and Jean had the younger kids today and had show in tell. Jubilee ended up taking whatever she felt she wanted from the kids and Jean proceeded to sit sourly at her desk and complain about how she didn’t have the things that they were showing. Apparently, Jean was very upset that Artie had a miniature cabin made out of popsicles sticks.”

“Jubilee stole from the kids!” Bobby gasped.

“What about Rogue?” Logan asked sharply, his eyes trained on Kitty who suddenly looked nervous.

“Rogue?” she gave a small nervous laugh. “Roguehiredanakedmalemodelforartclass.”

“Uh, what did you just say, slow down Kitty,” Bobby spoke.

Kitty sighed and looked at Logan. “Rogue hired a naked male model for her art class.”

Bobby burst into laughter.

“What!” Logan yelled, glaring daggers at Bobby who immediately stopped.

“I take it she didn’t run that by you,” Kitty looked up at him timidly.

“Kitty, maybe what you heard was wrong.”

Kitty shook her head at Bobby. “No, the kids were freaked out, well there were hardly any complaints from Scott’s nap class and some people really seemed to of liked Rogue’s class too.”

Logan growled. “Where the hell are they?”

“I don’t k…”

Kitty was interrupted as the danger room doors opened once again and the rest of their teammates followed. Jean wore a sour look on her face, Storm walked in front of them with her head held high, Rogue and Jubilee followed and Scott lagged behind them.

“Any reason you’re all late?” Logan asked.

Every one of them pretty much ignored him, Jubilee was picking at her suit, Jean was pouting, Storm was glancing around the room in an appraising manor, Scott didn’t seem to care much and Rogue was staring intently at Scott with a glazed look to her eyes.

Logan growled and stalked forward positioning himself between Scott and Rogue, when he stepped into view Rogue immediately beamed up at him and smiled.

“Logan!”

Her hands were instantly grazing over his stomach incased in leather, she leaned up and kissed him softly. It was innocent enough until she stepped closer, her hips against his, the feel of her body incased in leather was intoxicating and he found both his hands sliding towards her ass. It took him a moment to remember where they were and that they had an audience, he pulled back. The only one’s who seemed to have noticed were Kitty, Bobby and Jean.

“Marie,” he whispered, stopping her from leaning in again, she gave a small frown. “What’s going on with you?”

“What do you mean sugah?” she asked seriously.

Jean spoke up as she gazed sourly at them. “I want green piping on my uniform,” she pouted, looking at Rogue’s uniform.

“Jean,” Bobby spoke calmly. “You like red and besides red’s your colour.”

Jean continued to pout like a child. Logan glanced over at Scott who didn’t even seem to notice his wife’s bad mood.

“Rogue gets everything,” Jean spat.

“Hey,” Logan growled low at Jean. “She didn’t do anything.” He was abruptly aware of Rogue’s hand caressing his ass.

Before any of them could continue talking, Storm’s booming voice over powered theirs.

“Computer start program.”

Scott didn’t even seem to mind as Storm took lead.

Immediately, the landscape in front of them began to change into an abandoned town. The only other person Logan saw beside him was Kitty; they had already been spilt up into teams.

Kitty gave a sigh of relief. “So glad it’s you and not one of them right now as my partner.”

Logan snorted. “The sooner we finish this the quicker we can find out what the hell is going on with them.”

Looking around, he flared his nostrils taking in the different scents. “We’ve done this one before.”

“Yeah, it looks familiar,” Kitty nodded. “Brotherhood, right?”

“Yup, and we have to save the hostage for the program to finish.”

“Let’s move.”

Quickly, they moved through the streets keeping to the shadows. Logan placed a hand out in front of Kitty as they came to a corner, he could hear soft footsteps. The tips of his claws immediately receded as he recognized the scent.

“Bobby.”

Bobby looked relieved to see them. “Thank god it’s you guys.”

“Who was your partner?”

He pointed behind him where they saw Scott laying down on a bench.

“What the fuck?” Logan growled walking forward as he leaned over Scott. “What are you doing One-Eye, we’re in the middle of a training session.”

Slowly, Scott moved his arm away from his face and glanced up at Logan. “So what it’s not like it matters, you’ll be the one to save the day anyways.” He rolled over with his back towards them. “Besides this isn’t a team exercise, it’s whoever gets to the hostage first wins.”

Logan snarled and reached forward to yank Scott up.

“Logan,” Kitty spoke. “Forget it, we need to finish the program, we can’t deal with this during it.”

“Fine,” Logan growled. “But I’m kicking his ass afterwards.”

“I don’t think he would care,” Bobby added as they moved back on to the street.

They saw Jubilee across the street glancing into store shop windows preoccupied. Bobby started to open his mouth and Logan grabbed his arm.

“Forget it, she doesn’t even notice us.”

They continued on, stealthy moving towards the center of the town. Suddenly, thunder boomed over head of them and lightening cracked. It had started to rain. They had finally made it to the objective point and already several of the Brotherhood stood outside all lined up against Storm. Storm hovered in the sky above them, her voice echoing.

“You pathetic mortals bow down before your Goddess and you shall be made suitable for servitude. Your small gifts are no match against me.”

“So Storm’s definitely fallen into the crazy category as well,” Bobby observed wide-eyed.

“Come on.” Logan indicated. “I think it’s better if we stay out of the way.”

Heading towards the back way they entered the building and made their way through the quiet halls.

“Looks like most of the Brotherhood was outside,” Bobby pointed out.

“I don’t understand what’s going on with our friends though,” Kitty spoke up.

“Well when did their change in behaviour start?”

Kitty paused. “I’d say after the park incident.”

“You could be right,” Logan added, his eyes alert. “We never did understand what happened.”

“But what about Rogue, Logan? Anything different about her?”

They slowly moved down the hall. “I didn’t think so,” he murmured, as he thought back. The most he had noticed was she seemed to have more energy and they had been having an awful lot more sex then they usually did and that in itself was saying something, they already had a more then above average healthy sex life.

“That’s the room,” Bobby pointed out. “So what’s the plan, quiet attack or…”

His words were caught off as Logan growled at the scent he smelled and launched into the air banging the door open.

“Oh my,” Kitty gasped behind him.

In front of them was an older man in a suit tied up to a chair and beside him leaning against the table was his captor. But it seemed they weren’t the first ones to get to the objective point. Rogue was already present. However, it was clear she wasn’t as interested in the hostage as she was the captor. Right in front of them Rogue was making out with their old friend and traitor Pyro.

“Rogue,” Logan growled threateningly.

Just as Rogue’s hands moved up to run through John’s dirty blond locks, Logan’s hand clamped around her arm and spun her towards him. She looked wide eyed at them all but not in the least bit embarrassed.

“What?” she asked.

“What?!” Logan echoed her. “I don’t believe this,” he growled and started pacing the room.

“If it helps man, he is just a hologram,” Bobby added, looking at John who was leaning against the table in a cocky stance, a smirk on his face. Bobby glared at him as he took a step forward, his lighter flicking open. “No, I suppose it doesn’t help. Freeze program.” Everything froze but them.

“Rogue,” Logan growled again, somehow not being about to find the words as he continued to pace.

“What?” she asked again, shrugging her shoulders. “I don’t see the problem, it’s not like I’ve never done it before with him.”

Logan immediately stopped pacing and even Bobby stood still. Kitty reached up and clamped her hand around Rogue’s mouth and laughed a little. “She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.” Kitty glanced nervously at them, as Rogue mumbled against Kitty’s hand. “Really, remember she’s crazy.”

“What?!” Bobby yelled. “When?”

“Kitty, remove your hand,” Logan spoke deathly quiet, his eyes narrowed on them both. Kitty gulped. “Let’s hear what she has to say.”

Kitty shook her head. “No, this isn’t fair, she doesn’t know what she’s doing or saying, we know something’s wrong...”

“Kitty,” Logan stressed his tone even quieter.

The young woman sighed and let her hand go.

Rogue shook her head and licked her lips, almost completely oblivious to the tension in the room.

“Rogue.”

“Hmm,” she looked up at him as he approached failing to notice the predator gate to his walk.

“What did you mean when you said ‘it’s not like I’ve never done it before with him’?”

“It’s when you were with me, wasn’t it?” Bobby spoke up. “You cheated on me.” His voice raising.

A little bit of the tension Logan felt in his body floated away as he came to the conclusion she hadn’t meant any time recent or when they had been together.

“Not exactly,” Rogue spoke, pretending to pick at something under her finger nails.

“Explain,” Logan asked still extremely interested.

Rogue sighed. “Fine, if you must know. It was during the first couple of months that I was here and we weren’t officially together then Bobby. And you do remember you weren’t the first one to show off to me, John was and you butted in.”

“So you two use to just go off on your own to mess around?” Bobby asked.

“You have no right to be jealous, Bobby,” Kitty spoke up.

“You knew didn’t you,” he glared at her.

“But how, you couldn’t control your skin back then?”

“John didn’t seem to mind, he found ways around it.”

Logan snarled and she walked over towards him, her hands grasping his arm. “Don’t worry sugah, you know you’re truly the one who got there first, no one else. Not all the way,” she whispered. His chest vibrated as a low acknowledging growl spilled out of him.

“So?” Bobby asked interrupting.

“So, it happened a couple of times, back then John was already becoming withdrawn from us and I was expected to go out with you, I wanted to fit in, I didn’t want to be kicked out.”

“So you only went out with me because of expectations?”

“Relax, kid,” Logan warned.

“Yeah, ‘cause you were never worried, were you?” Bobby spat. “Just waiting around until she got older, knowing you’d get what you wanted no matter who took up the time in between.”

“So,” Logan glared at him, daring him to challenge him.

“It’s alright, Bobby. I really did like you at the time and you are still one of my best friends. Besides it’s not like we were actually in love with each other.”

Bobby finally relaxed as he mumbled. “Yeah, you’re right.”

“Kitty, untie the hostage so we can get out of here,” Logan instructed.

He turned and gazed down at Rogue who was in his arms. “Marie, why were you making out with him?” he asked trying to keep his voice steady and calm.

“I don’t know,” she spoke. “You weren’t here and I just felt…felt…” she paused in frustration. “I don’t know how to explain it, I’m sorry.”

He sighed and kissed her forehead as the scenery around them slowly changed back to the metal walls of the danger room.

“We need to go see the Professor.”