Logan felt relaxed as he wandered towards the rec room with a cold beer in his hand, a grin on his face recalling the past couple of hours with Rogue. There definitely didn’t seem like anything was wrong with her after the incident in the park he mused. As he entered the rec room, his foot kicked an empty beer can, his eyes following the path where two more lay fallen over on the table, a pair of bare feet lying next to them.

Logan’s eyes widened in shock as he took in Scott’s appearance; Scott slumped against the couch; his legs stretched out and perched on the coffee table, his blue shirt un-tucked, his hair not even combed as he lay munching on a bag of chips, a fresh can of beer in his other hand as he watched television.

Logan’s mouth hung open as he gazed at Scott who seemed to be oblivious.

“You feeling alright, One-eye?”

Scott grunted and barely glanced at him. “Fine,” he spoke as though it was a strenuous effort.

Looking at the messy couch Logan grimaced realizing his plans of sitting down and watching the game weren’t going to happen.

“Don’t you have some papers to grade?”

“You’re not the only one who wants to relax and watch tv, Logan,” he spoke, dragging out his name at the end.

Logan sighed, the image before him was just too weird to argue with. “Where’s Jeannie?”

“Don’t know,” Scott shrugged his gaze back on the television.

“Right,” Logan murmured as he slowly backed out of the room.

Shaking his head Logan wandered on back down the halls sipping on his beer hoping that when he returned to the rec room later things would be back in order. Scott would have freaked out on him if he had of left the rec room the way it was.

He saw a flash of red hair up ahead and saw Jean staring gloomily out of one of the windows.

“Hey, Jeannie, what’s up with Scott?”

Jean sighed and glanced at him. “It’s always about everyone else isn’t it? Scott, Scott,” she rambled.

Logan quirked his eyebrow up in confusion. “Uh, right.”

Jean’s eyes stared into his. “But noooo, with you it’s always Rogue this and Rogue that and Rogue, Rogue, OHHHHHH ROGUE YES!” she spat.

His other eyebrow rose up as he listened to Jean ramble. Suddenly, she turned back at the window. “Why can’t I have that?” she whispered miserably.

“Hey,” he spoke softly reaching to turn her around, when suddenly she pressed herself against his body.

“It’s not fair,” she whispered. “Scott’s not even paying attention to me. I want what Rogue has. Give it to me, Logan.”

“Uh, listen…Jeannie,” he spoke nervously, pulling her body off of his, his eyes glancing around for anyone else. “We’re not like that okay and whatever your problems with Scott are, you can work them out, you’re both happily married and well…I’m more then happy with Rogue.”

Jean frowned and turned back to glance out the window. “Everybody’s happy but me,” she muttered.

Once again Logan found himself backing away slowly as he retreated down the hall, he was going to have to mention Scott and Jean’s behavior to the Professor, maybe there really was trouble in paradise and they needed help. Sighing, he headed for his room with his now lukewarm beer hoping for some peace and quiet.

He failed to notice Storm in her garden outside the window who seemed to be constructing her many plants into a statue of herself.