“Just right over there,” Jubilee’s voice filled the hallway. “Yes, that’s perfect.”

Rogue passed by her friend’s open door and poked her head in.

“What are you doing, Jubes?”

Jubilee turned around to regard her friend; she noticed there were two young men in uniform holding a large mirror up on the wall.

“Just decorating,” Jubilee answered. “And where have you been for the past three hours?” Jubilee asked knowingly with her eyebrows both raised.

Rogue smiled and moved into the room. “Just having a shower.”

“A three hour shower,” Jubilee narrowed her eyes. “What I wouldn’t give for a man with a healing factor.”

Rogue snorted. “So who are these guys?” she asked, her eyes drawn to the younger of the two, who had sandy blond hair and a very lean muscular body that was straining against his beige uniform. The man looked up at her noticing her stare and smiled, his jaw perfectly shaven and square, Rogue smiled back.

“Just the movers,” Jubilee muttered to herself, missing the exchange.

“When did you have time to order this stuff?”

“Well, chica, while you were busy getting clean or should I say dirty, I went to the mall and with free rain of the Professor’s credit card I figured why not pay the extra fees and have everything delivered today.”

“You do know that card is meant for emergencies.”

“This is an emergency, chica! This room is a fashion disaster.”

Rogue gave a little laugh, her eyes suddenly moving from her flustered friend to the sandy blond man who was bending over to pick up a box.

“Actually, could you do me a favour?” Jubilee squealed.

“Sure,” Rogue mumbled, her eyes not moving from the man, suddenly the room felt very hot to her.

“There’s more stuff downstairs and I want to make sure buddy here,” she pointed to the older man with salt and pepper hair. “Doesn’t break anything, it is a lot of stairs. You mind watching my room, make sure nothing gets broken here.”

“Sure,” Rogue responded absently, her eyes slowly darting around the room where a number of boxes already sat. “Jubes, how much stuff did you get? Isn’t it enough already?”

Jubilee shot her a pityingly look. “For this girl, shopping is a continuous thing, it’s never enough.”

Rogue laughed. “Sorry I forgot.”

“It’s okay,” Jubilee patted her on the shoulder. “Hey, are you okay Rogue, you’re kind of hot?”

“Fine,” she mumbled, her tongue coming out to lick her dry lips.

“Alright, will be right back.” Jubilee and the older man left the room and Rogue was suddenly alone with the other man, who stood up and smiled at her.

“Hey, my name’s Zach, what’s yours?”

“Rogue,” she drawled, letting her hips swing as she walked closer towards him, the sound of him dropping his wrench forgotten.


“Okay,” Jubilee spoke as she entered her room. “The juke box can go over in the right hand corner…” her words caught off as she walked into the empty room.

“Hey, where’s your friend?” she turned to the man behind her who was struggling with the weight of the box. “He was supposed to be finished with that mirror.”

She huffed and moved in further; sounds coming from her closet caught her attention. In two long strides she reached for the door and grabbed the handle ripping it open. Jubilee gasped in horror.

Oblivious to being found Rogue continued to kiss Zach inside the closet, her hands in his half opened shirt, his on her ass.

“HEY!” Jubilee yelled.

Zach was the first to pull away, clearly shocked and surprised; he stuttered and fell out of the closet. Rogue on the other hand pouted at the interruption.

“MY VERSACE DRESS!” Jubilee yelled in horror, as she yanked Rogue out of the closet. “You were making out on my brand new dress!”

“We could have done more if you hadn’t of interrupted,” Rogue responded coolly.

Jubilee huffed. “Get out!”

Rogue sighed and winked at the two men as she walked out of the room, an extra swing to her hips.

“It’s okay, baby,” Jubilee whispered towards the small black dress as she hugged it. “It’s okay.”