“Well,” the Professor spoke. “You all seem to appear to be in perfect health.”

Logan glanced at his teammates around the table and looked up at the Professor. “Then how do you explain the fact that I found all of them sleeping in the middle of the park.”

“I cannot say Logan, but can you tell if anything is wrong?”

“No,” he grunted.

Rogue’s hand came to lie on his knee and he relaxed back in his seat.

“What kind of power is it to just be able to form coloured light that makes people sleep?” Bobby asked.

“Yes, it does seem strange.”

Logan snorted. “Hate to break it to you Chuck, but we’re all a bit strange.”

The Professor gave a light smile. “Were any of you able to pick up on anything from him, his name? Why he was supposed to be meeting Magneto?”

No one spoke up.

“Jean?”

Jean shook her head in response.

“Rogue?”

Rogue didn’t say anything.

“Rogue?”

Logan turned to look at her beside him and found she was watching him, her eyes full of mirth as she gave him a sexy smile.

“Rogue!” the Professor spoke up.

“Hmmm,” she slowly turned her head to face the Professor.

“When you chased the man, were you able to find anything out?”

She shook her head no, still gazing at Logan, suddenly his pants felt a bit too tight.

“Alright, you are all dismissed for now, go clean up.”

Quickly, they all moved to get up and headed for the locker rooms.


Logan was the last one in the showers of the locker room. Scott had surprised him by having about a minute shower and leaving the room, a pair of his dirty socks still lying on the floor; it seemed a bit out of the ordinary for their up-tight leader.

Rolling his shoulders he turned back towards the faucet letting the hot water roll down his tense muscles. He should have heard her footsteps but he hadn’t, all of a sudden her scent had moved up on him surrounding him in her arousal. He didn’t have to turn around to know Rogue was suddenly behind him.

He chuckled deeply. “Why I think you’re breaking the rules darlin’.”

In response he felt her soft hands move up his back slowly, then one hand choosing to caress his side and slide around his front towards his waist.

“I figured we could have some fun,” she leaned up and whispered in his ear.

He growled and turned around catching her lips before she had a chance to speak again, his own soapy hands coming around to grasp her, she was already naked. She smiled against his lips as he pulled her closer to his eager body.

Her hands came around to the front of his chest; her finger nails teasingly dragging down his muscles as he flinched in pleasure. She leaned forward and captured his nipple in her mouth and sucked hard as the water flowed down his body and into her mouth. Throwing his head back he hissed as she worked her mouth along his body hungrily. Moving up she bit his collar bone. His hand moved down and gripped her ass, kneading it as he pulled her as close as they could get, rubbing against her warmth. Leaning down he kissed his way down her chest. She whimpered against him and thrust her hips up into his.

With a low growl he spun her around and picked her up, her back up against the tile as her long legs wrapped eagerly around his waist. She gave him a saucy smile through the shower of water, her eyes liquid heat. When he entered her she arched her neck back, her mouth open as she moaned in pleasure. As he moved he leaned forward and kissed his way along her neck and paused to bite her, sucking at the small nick where a tiny bruise would form. There was already an older one beside it.

“Logan,” she murmured in his ear, her breath picking up.

“That’s it darlin,” he whispered huskily as she locked her ankles together behind his back, her grip tightening.

He grunted as he continued to thrust harder, her cries of pleasure becoming louder.

“Come for me, baby,” he whispered in her ear, he felt her heartbeat quicken.

She cried out as her back arched off of the wall as she came. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she leaned forward and kissed him. She continued to kiss him as he came, screaming her name against her mouth as she continued to suck at his.

He smiled wolfishly.

It was a long time before they left the locker room; they never even noticed when the water became cool.