She laid her head on his chest, her ear pressed against the warm skin, wiry hairs tickling slightly but the sound of his heart beating making her reluctant to move. Logan’s softening cock was still inside of her, stretching and rubbing against the swollen folds deliciously.
“I don’t want you to go,” she said. Logan petted her back and hair.
“It’s not my idea of fun either. I’d much rather stay with you. At least until the kid is old enough to travel and we could go together.”
“Why can’t you wait, then?” She asked. Logan shifted slightly, and when she looked up from where she laid she could see his throat working furiously, adam’s apple bobbing up and down.

“It’s easier now. Easier to kill them before they grow up,” he finally answered.
“Oh. That makes sense.”
“It shouldn’t. They’re… They’re just kids. It’s not their fault that it was the beast that conceived them.”
“You don’t even know if there’s more. Who knows, maybe there’s just that one and after it’s over, you can come home,” she said, small glimmer of hope igniting in her.
“I hope that there isn’t more. But Enoch strikes as a greedy man for me. I have no idea how much the people running those freak shows are willing to pay for a cub, but… Most likely anything Enoch asked for.”

She rolled off from Logan, cuddling against his side, letting her palm wander over the hard planes of his body.
“I should start getting ready. Enoch and his crew move out tomorrow morning…” Logan huffed. She expected him to sit up, but instead he turned on his side, facing her.
“Which one do you think it is?” He asked. She stared at him confused.
“The baby. Girl or a boy?” Logan clarified, his palm landing over her belly, stroking gently.
“I don’t know.”
“I thought you witches knew everything,” Logan smirked.
“And I thought that big, bad hunters like you weren’t supposed to get friendly with the enemy…” She giggled.
“I made an exception, and it looks like it paid off…” Logan said, gathering her against him, breathing her scent and nuzzling her hair.
“I love you, Marie. What ever happens, I want you to remember that.”
“And I love you, Logan. You better remember that. This is your home, and I’ll be here waiting for you, no matter what happens.”

They laid like that, limbs tangled together and their bodies touching for a long moment, just enjoying the closeness of each other. It was Logan who reluctantly broke their embrace and sat up, reaching for his clothes.
“I’m going to pack now. Need to check my weapons as well.”
“Need some help with that?” She asked.
“No. But you could make me some cure.”
“Logan…”
“I’m going to be careful. It’s not for me, anyway. Those creatures can sense each other from distance. I was thinking that I could use the one Enoch has, give him the cure and let him lead me to the others.”

Chill ran down her spine. In a matter of seconds Logan had turned from remorseful father to a hunter. But perhaps it was better this way. Easier for all of them. Easier for Logan to cope with what was coming. She stood up and went to her workbench, not bothering to dress up.

She was mixing the concoction when she felt Logan moving behind her, leather of his jacket plastering against her back and buttocks, his hands wrapping around her and his palms cupping her breasts rather roughly.
“You said that you needed something from the town. I probably have the time to get it, if…”
“Oh, it was nothing… Just thought that I should make some more candles…” She gasped when his fingers pinched and rolled her nipples, making them swell and harden.
“You better not leave before you finish your business with me…” She hissed, twirling around and locking her legs around his waist.
“This is all your fault… Walking around naked like this… I can’t help myself,” Logan murmured, his forehead pressed against hers.
“How on earth I’m supposed to concentrate to anything else when you’re acting like this?” He asked, grasping her buttocks when she slid lower, grinding her still moist mound against the front of his trousers.
“I’m acting? I was just mixing my herbs when this vulgar ox of a man started pawing at me.”

Logan grinned and let go of her, much to her disappointment, and laid surprisingly chaste kiss on her forehead.
“I’m sorry. But you do look good. Better every day I spend with you.”
“And you’re just going to leave me like this?” She asked, her fingers already itching over her breasts and stomach, sliding slowly lower.
“Like this? I’m afraid you have to be more specific…”
“I want you Logan.”
“Uh-huh…”
“And you’re not going to leave until I get what I want…”
“Really?”
“Really.”