He woke up to an unfamiliar feeling. It took him a while to realize that for the first time in several weeks he wasn’t feeling cold and clammy. He was actually warm. Warm enough to let the covers slide lower to cool down a bit. Marie muttered in her sleep, scrunched her nose and bunched up the part of the cover he had given up tightly under her chin. Tweedy Bird? Right now she looked a lot like chipmunk. A cute chipmunk. Very cute chipmunk, buttocks nestled against his groin, his fingers grazing the underside of her full breasts. He was quite sure that either Chip or Dale wouldn’t stir him up quite like Marie did.

He had tried to rationalize it. He didn’t screw with friends. She was his friend, so his interest in her had to be purely platonic. Protective, brotherly or fatherly. But no brother or father would think about her this way. No brother or father would notice the curve of her waist. No friend would wonder what her breasts would feel like if he cupped them now. Nobody but a lover or a man in heat would think about what the skin underneath the thin barrier of the bodysuit would taste like. He definitely suited for the latter label, but a lover? Hardly. And she deserved more than just a casual fuck. She needed more. So he was just her friend. Never mind that his hips were having a life and the will of their own, muscles flexing and clenching, rubbing his cock against her buttocks. He. Was. Just. Her. Friend. And if she didn’t wake up soon and either kick him out of this bed or spread her legs for him he was going to die over blue balls from hell.

She muttered again and shifted in her sleep, curling to a tighter ball, grabbing the covers and he could feel the coolness of her bedroom on his heated skin. He turned on his back, thrusting upwards with his hips, nearly moaning out loud for the loss of friction.
“Marie?” No reaction. He cleared his throat.
“Kid? Wake up.”
“Mmh… What is it?” She asked, turning around, cuddling against his side. Move brought his nude body, and his erect cock to her sight.
“Do you want me to leave?” He asked, resisting the urge to grab himself. There was a subtle change in her scent. Curiosity? Lust?
“No. I… I know you don’t screw with your friends, but… But we could pretend that…”
“There’s no pretending with you. If anything happens, it happens between us.”
“Will things be different if we…”
“I don’t know. I don’t know, Marie.”

He turned on his side, wanting to see her face. Her gaze flickered briefly towards his crotch before settling in to his eyes. She was as unsure and hesitant as he was.
“I don’t know if things would change, and truth to be told, it scares the shit out of me. I don’t want us to wake up tomorrow and realize it was a mistake. I don’t want to ruin this… What we have now.” He murmured. She opened her mouth to speak, but he silenced her with a light, chaste kiss to the corner of her mouth.
“I’m not a boyfriend. I’m not a husband. I’m not even a good friend. But I am your friend, and I want you to know that there’s every possibility that we end up hurting if we go through this. I can’t promise you that I’ll stick around. I can’t…” It was his turn to fall in to silence when Marie’s fingers wrapped around his aching shaft. He uttered a silent curse and fell on his back when she stroked him firmly.
“Marie…”
“Hush. I have gotten enough of what we can’t. I want to see what we can.”

The material of her bodysuit rasped silently under his fingers. He wanted to tear it off, but resisted that urge. He could feel the heat and moisture seeping through it when he rubbed the juncture of her thighs, his movements matching hers when she stroked his cock.
“Do you have any condoms with you?” Marie asked. It took a while to wrap his mind around the question when her fingers teased the slit at the tip of his cock.
“Yeah… I’ll go and get them…”
“Are you going?”
“Yup. As soon as I get up…”

Short trip to living room where he had discarded his clothes felt like it took eternity. Every step made his cock bop against his abdomen, sending jolts through his whole body.

“We can’t… It’s too dangerous to…” Marie whispered when he returned to the bedroom and rolled on a rubber. He nodded.
“Can’t fuck you.”
“But I can use my mouth.”
“I’m sure you can…” He murmured crawling on to the bed. She blushed and shifted aside to give him more space. He leaned against the headboard and tilted his head when she just sat there. Then it occurred to him.
“Marie?”
“Yes?”
“Are you a virgin?”
“Well, duh! Of course I am! But I have done things. I have done some things with Bobby, and I still have some of your memories and…” She squeaked from surprise when he grabbed her and pulled her on his side rather than on top of him.

“I’m probably going to regret this later. Shit. I’m already regretting this…” He murmured rolling off the condom and discarding it to the floor. Marie looked at him perplexed, her lips quivering.
“I really meant it… It’s… I know what I’m doing! It’s not like you’re robbing my innocence or anything…” She started rambling, her eyes watering from the disappointment.
“I’m sure you know what you’re doing. I have no doubts. You’d probably be the best fuck of my life. And I’m not worried about your innocence. Have never been. Shit, with Magneto and me floating in your head…” He tried to find the right words to explain his behavior.
“But why?” She was really crying now. Big, fat tears dropping on his chest, making his skin itch.
“I don’t want you to settle for half of what you could get. This basically being your first time and everything… I want to show you things. Do things to you. Good things. But you have to trust me.”
“But I trust you!”
“You don’t even know me, kid. You know me from what… Six years back. You know the man I was back then, inside out. But it has been six years. We have been friends, but can you honestly say that you know me? Or even like me that much?”
“Huh?”
“I fuck around. I drink. As well as I could be here with you in the next morning, I might as well leave before you wake up. I haven’t been around much lately. Sure, I have been looking after you, but you have been hanging around with that Ice Prick and I have been chasing skirts left and right.”
“I know that.”
“I think we should at least try to get to know each other before we go any further.”

He grunted and shifted. Turned and tossed. And eventually gave up, sitting up and getting dressed. Marie was still sleeping in the bedroom. It was her day-off. He had been spending rest of the night in the living room, on the couch, trying to find a plausible excuse to go back to Marie. Somehow him having blue balls didn’t quite cut it.