Chapter 14: Stay (Part III)


“Mmm…that tickles.”

A sleepy Logan took hold of Marie’s hand and halted the gentle circular motions she had been making with her fingers around his sensitive nipple. God he looked beautiful like this, Marie thought, as his sleepy hazel eyes opened to take her in for the first time that morning.

She had been hoping that he wouldn’t wake up so quickly…she’d been enjoying all too much the sight of him as he slept on his side, facing her, one arm draped protectively around her waist. She’d studied every peak and valley of his perfectly sculpted chest and torso, had memorized the way his tanned skin glowed in the sunlight that streamed through the window of the villa, tried to lock it all away somewhere in her mind so that she would always have this image.

She’d lightly traced a finger over the curve of his lips and the rugged line of his jaw, had moved up slowly to brush a fingertip gently over his thick eyebrows – so expressive, even as he slept. All through this he had remained asleep, allowing her to fully explore the marvelous terrain that lay before her.

And marvelous it was, from the strong sculpted lines of his shoulder muscles right down to the v-shaped sinew signifying the end of his torso and the beginning of his equally exquisite lower terrain, veiled by the rumpled bed sheet half-covering them both.

“Mornin’, sugar,” she half-whispered against a now fully awake Logan’s lips, lacing her words with a sultry drawl and knowing full well that she was unleashing all hell on fire just in so doing. A soft growl from her lover’s lips proved her right. Logan’s hand moved downward, giving her ass an urgent squeeze as he pulled her snugly against him. Dizzying swirls of desire enveloped them both as Logan crushed her pelvis to his, the white sheet serving as the only barrier between her nakedness and his raging morning erection.

God, she loved it when he looked at her like that…like he wanted to eat her whole. And evidently he was going to try, because before Marie could speak again, he had a hand tangled in her thick, silky locks, anchoring her as he pressed his lips to hers. Logan coaxed her mouth open with his tongue and then he was invading her fully, brushing his tongue lovingly over hers as she moaned softly into his mouth. Marie felt her teeth click lightly against his as he growled with desire, trying to take more of her, to taste more of her. Such was the nature of his lovemaking; he demanded no less than all of her, and Marie wouldn’t have it any other way.

Marie felt herself instantly dampen as he squeezed her ass urgently, then his hand was moving downward, pressing his fingers into her thigh before pulling her leg over his hips and rolling onto his back, bringing her fully on top of him. The bed sheet fell away completely as she sat up on top of him, and he growled sexily at the sight of her fully exposed, sitting squarely on his pulsing hardon.

Marie couldn’t resist the sight of him like this, just woken, eyes fiery and dark with animal desire, hair all ruffled and unruly as though he’d been up to something extremely naughty the night before – which, of course, he had.

Logan licked his lips as he drank in all of her, his eyes savoring her as though he were looking at a gourmet meal at a five star restaurant. Air conditioning be damned, the temperature in the villa was spiking to dangerous levels, what with Logan debauching her with his unabashed gaze, offering up unspoken promises of the wonderful things to come.

Marie felt a dizziness take over when Logan dug his fingers into her hips and began rocking her slippery folds along the length of his cock. He groaned at the sensation of her gliding against him and settled her into an intense grinding rhythm with his powerful hands, rolling his pelvis upward into hers.

“You like that, baby?” Logan half-whispered, the quiet tenderness of his voice standing out in stark contrast to the rough urgency of his hands on her hips and the intense pressure of his length grinding against her increasingly wet center.

“Oh yes, sugar,” Marie answered with an appreciative moan as velvet covered steel slid back and forth against her most sensitive parts. Marie’s fingernails sank into the muscles of Logan’s chest as the swollen head of his cock brushed delightfully against her sensitive bud, firing up a dull ache in her pelvis that she longed to have relieved. She was writhing wantonly on top of him now, giving in completely to her most primal desires as Logan worked his hardness against her softness, his fingers digging insistently into the flesh of her ass.

“We can do this every morning, Marie," he rumbled sweetly, his voice growing husky and thick with need as he looked up at her, and then Marie heard him growl low and deep in his chest as she flooded his steely flesh with another rush of wet heat.

Logan’s cock pulsed insistently between them, begging for entry into Marie’s warm depths, and then he was sitting up, latching his mouth onto a breast as he continued to grind her against him. Marie threw her head back, reveling in the feel of his mouth on her, and wrapped her fingers in his thick, unruly hair. When he lay down again, he brought Marie down with him, pushing away the long silken locks that fell around him, and cupping her face in his hands.

“Stay,” he whispered against her mouth before catching her bottom lip in his teeth and giving it a few gentle nibbles. Looking into his eyes, Marie knew that there were no other options. And even if there were, she wouldn’t dream of considering them. She was his now. She knew it. He knew it.

“Okay,” she whispered back, and even though they had both known she was going to stay, there was something about her saying it in so many words that made things official, at least for Logan. There was a spark in his eyes as she said it, an unspoken relief, and in the next instant, Logan had her flipped onto her back.

Taking hold of her hips once more, Logan sheathed himself inside of Marie in one thrust, covering her open mouth with his and swallowing a moan she didn’t even recognize as her own. He returned a lusty growl at the sensation of her warm heat wrapped around him, urging him as deep as possible. Marie felt herself quivering around him, adjusting to his thickness, and then they began their rhythm, pushing and pulling against each other wildly as passion took over.

“Won’t let anybody hurt you, Marie,” he breathed raggedly against her lips, his hands now buried in her hair as he ground his cock into her. Marie wrapped her legs around his hips, pressing her heels into his behind, pulling him deeper. She drew her fingernails down the taut muscles of his back, slowly bringing her hands down to settle on his ass and give it a tight squeeze. This drew a hiss from between Logan’s clenched teeth and he thrust harder into her, splitting her open and driving her further into ecstasy with each intense stroke.

“I'll kill anybody that touches you, baby,” he growled into her ear, and sweet Jesus, she loved it when he growled like that. One of Logan’s hands moved back down to her hip, steadying her movements a little so that he could hit that soft spot deep inside that drove her wild. Marie moaned loudly in response, writhing against Logan’s strong grip as he slammed into her.

“Oh god yes…YES, Logan…” Marie panted, submitting fully to his powerful thrusts, tightening around him and forcing a loud growl from him as she whimpered her delight. Before long, every muscle in her body was tensing up, preparing for release. This was driving Logan wild with pride and lust as he ground into her relentlessly, Marie could tell by the low, continuous growl deep in his chest.

“Oh YES sugar, right there,” Marie murmured, feeling the swollen head of his cock deep inside of her, rubbing just the right spot. Logan crushed his open mouth to hers and swallowed her gasps and moans, matching them with his own grunts as he drove her over the edge. It wasn’t much longer before Marie felt herself being split apart by the blinding white heat of her climax, clenching and releasing uncontrollably around her lover’s cock.

The look and sound and smell of Marie’s release was too much for Logan, it always was. His deepest primal instincts now unleashed, Logan raised himself to his knees, grasping Marie’s hips tightly with his hands and pounding into her like wildfire. Marie looked up at him and licked her lips seductively, knowing that the aftershocks of her release were edging him further toward insanity.

“Holy…fuckin’…hell…baby,” was all he managed to get out between grunts and growls, and then with one final slam of his hips he was buried to the hilt, his cock throbbing wildly as he pumped his seed deep into her. Marie purred in satisfaction as she looked up at Logan, accepting everything he had to offer.

“I think you’re right, sugar,” Marie cooed to him as he ran an errant hand through his wild hair, still panting heavily from his release. “We should do this every morning.”

Logan chuckled softly as he withdrew from her and collapsed beside her.

“Christ, baby, you’ll be the death of me,” he said, pulling her into his arms. Marie snuggled into him blissfully, thinking to herself that it might not be such a bad way to go.

“Marie?” Logan asked as she began to doze off on his chest.

“Hmmm?” she murmured sleepily.

“We haven’t left the villa for three days.”

Marie laughed softly against Logan’s chest and he responded with an exhausted chuckle. Both of them agreed it was probably time to emerge from their love nest. The small refrigerator in the kitchenette was almost bare, and besides, they should probably show their faces at the bar, let Hector know they were still alive. They decided to pay a visit to the bar and grill that evening, after they had caught up on some much needed rest.

They had no way of knowing it would be the very evening that trouble came looking for Logan.



~*~