Chapter 12: Stay (Part I)


“Darlin’…you awake?”

“…hmmm?”

The haze from Marie’s incredibly satisfying sleep began to clear at the rumble of Logan’s deep voice as he peppered soft kisses between her breasts and slowly trailed downward. She could see the glow of the morning sun behind her eyelids, but chose to keep them closed. Right now, she was enjoying all too much the divine feeling of his bristly facial hair brushing against the flesh of her stomach as he pressed his soft lips to it.

She felt Logan’s fingertips lightly raking down the sides of her body as he slowly descended, opening his mouth to press his warm tongue against her skin, and shivered at the vibration of his soft growl against her. She rewarded his efforts with a low, throaty groan of her own as he continued his sensual assault, licking and nibbling his way down her midsection…slowly…tortuously.

Marie felt the unmistakable warm wetness of his tongue as it rimmed her navel, and then a strong, warm hand slid insistently between her thighs, brushing lightly against her sensitive bud before lovingly coaxing them apart. Marie lazily obliged, feeling Logan’s heavy upper body move down to settle between her splayed legs. Urgent fingertips raked softly down the flesh of her inner thigh before two strong arms hooked under her upper legs, hands taking hold of her now writhing hips.

Deliciously soft kisses again, and then the bristle of Logan’s whiskers as he explored the smooth, silky patch of flesh beneath her navel, and then…

“Holy fucking shit!” Marie gasped, her eyes suddenly snapping open. Logan’s hazel eyes burned into her as he watched her face…from between her legs.

Oh God, was that his mouth?

Logan answered her silent question by covering her mound again with his warm mouth as she watched, and dragged another hot, wet lick over her engorged pebble. The sheer sensation of it, coupled with the sight of Logan’s self-satisfied face so close to her most private place, drew a violent shudder from her hips and she squeezed her eyes shut again, throwing her head back down into the pillow.

Her next reaction was to try to close her legs, but this only caused more of a stir, because now she was feeling his whiskers bristling against her inner thighs. This was too much…the feeling of his hot mouth on her, and oh sweet Jesus, the look on his face. Logan’s hands moved up to her knees, pressing them back down to the bed.

“No,” he said softly against her, torturing her with his hot breath on her center. “Wanna see you, baby…you’re so fuckin’ beautiful.”

Marie shuddered again at his words, and then that warm, wet tongue was on her again, forcing a loud moan from her as her hips began to thrash wildly under his strong hold. The rumble of his growl shot through her every nerve ending as he covered her again fully with his mouth, the tip of his tongue circling and then flicking at her aching bundle of nerves.

Marie panted loudly as he lapped greedily at her swollen folds, her hands grabbing fistfuls of the bed sheet beneath her. Their lovemaking the night before had been frenzied and furious, and she vaguely remembered him breathing to her between groans and growls that there was so much more he wanted to show her…

…but she had no idea.

“Oh GOD! Ahhh…Logan, that feels…” she couldn’t even finish the sentence. There was just too much happening to her right now, too much happening inside of her…and holy hell that mouth was talented, the way his tongue darted into her and laved at her sex.

“Watch me baby,” he rasped, demanding she open her eyes and look at him as he debauched her even further than she thought possible given their wild lovemaking the night before.

Marie obeyed, opening her eyes, and feeling the surge of desire that ripped through her pelvis as she looked down and into his lust filled eyes. There was no escape now. She couldn’t close her legs, couldn’t look away…she could only watch helplessly, agony and ecstasy surging through her all at once as he held her gaze, loving her with his mouth.

“God, you taste so good Marie,” he whispered against her, and then he was assaulting her furiously with his expert tongue, driving her fast toward release. The echo of Logan’s words, along with the primal, unabashed look in his eyes finally sent her toppling over the edge. Marie’s climax crashed down ferociously on her as she yelped and babbled her appreciation for the unbelievable sensations Logan brought to her body.

She was barely down from her quake when Logan moved his naked body up and trapped her under him, the length of his erection pressing hard against her still quivering folds as he stroked her sweat dampened hair from her face. His eyes looked into hers with undeniable pride for a few moments, and then he began pressing soft kisses to her forehead and temples.

“Darlin?” he rumbled softly into her ear.

“…yeah?” she panted, the aftershocks of her release still rocking her as he tortured her further with the velvety feel of his cock pressing into her pelvis.

“You never actually said you’d stay.” he said huskily, his gaze moving back to meet hers.

“Oh…didn’t I?” Marie murmured playfully, catching the mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Unh-uh.” Logan licked the corner of her mouth before trailing kisses down the side of her face again.

“Oh…” she replied. “I guess…maybe I need a little more convincin – MMPH!” Before Marie could even finish the sentence, Logan had her flipped onto her front, pressing her down into the mattress of the bed with his heavy body.

“Did I ever tell you what my third specialty is?” he growled playfully into her ear.

“Mmmm…no, what is it, sugar?” she teased.

“Coercion.”

Logan raised up off of her, and before she could register what was happening, his strong hands were taking hold of her ass, lifting it high into the air as her face pressed into the pillow beneath her. He moved between her legs, then she felt the fingers of one hand dig into the flesh of her hip and the fingers of the other brush against her slick folds. Then his fingers were replaced with the head of his cock, and Marie moaned loudly into the pillow as he entered her with one thrust.

“Stay with me, Marie.” he growled, withdrawing slowly, eliciting a gasp from her as he inched out almost completely and then slammed hard into her again. Marie’s slick canal gave way to him completely, her body still pliant and accommodating from her recent climax.

Marie’s fingers dug into the pillow at the exquisite feeling of his thick cock filling her. She wasn’t going to give him an answer just yet, though…not if this was going to be her punishment.

“I dunno sugar…” she panted as he began to ream her slowly. “…think you gotta work a little harder there.”

Logan’s grip tightened even harder on her hips as he gave her a few forceful thrusts, drawing wild moans of ecstasy from her with each one.

“Like that baby?” he rumbled hoarsely, slowing his thrusts again and grinding his cock deep into her as he awaited her answer.

“Yeah sugar, just like that.” Marie’s own voice was growing hoarse and breathy under his torture. She felt another climax begin to bubble and build up within her pelvis as he obeyed her wishes, clutching at her hips and pounding into her with wild abandon. Her groans were now growing into screams and she began to see white flashes of light behind her closed eyelids as he fucked her wildly.

“Stay.” he said, his voice starting to crack, and Marie could practically hear the smug smirk on his face. She was skating dangerously on the edge of her release, but she was determined not to give in. She decided to inflict a little torture of her own by rolling her hips and squeezing her inner muscles tight around him, and was rewarded by a loud, lusty growl.

“Wanna hear you say it, Marie.” he rasped, his voice growing deeper and huskier as he fought for control. He snaked a hand around to her front then, his expert fingers parting the lips of her sex to rub against her sensitive spot.

It was that simple touch that drove Marie careening over the edge, and then her second climax of the morning was upon her. The telltale signs of Logan’s release were right behind her as he gave in to the milking action of her insides around his cock, his breathing and thrusting growing erratic and losing rhythm.

“Say it, baby…” he pleaded, but it was too late for him. With a roaring growl, he buried himself completely inside of Marie, holding her hips tight to him as his climax ripped through him. His hips bucked and spasmed against her as he lost the fight completely, grunting incoherent words of appreciation as he filled her with his warm liquid. A few moments later, his heavily panting body was collapsing on top of her, crushing her back into the mattress.

“Stay.” his voice was almost a whimper now as he breathed it into her ear. Marie smiled blissfully to herself.

Maybe she’d give him an answer tomorrow.


~*~