Chapter 11: Runaway Train

Halfway along the ten-minute walk across the beach to the villa, the rain started again, and though the downpour wasn’t as heavy as it had been during the morning storm, it was more than enough to ensure that Marie was soaked to the bone. When it started to really come down, Marie considered jogging the rest of the way back to the villa, but changed her mind, welcoming the warm rain pellets as they drenched her sheer blue sundress.

She wanted the rain to soak her, to warm her and cool her at the same time, to wash her clean of all doubt as she prepared for the next, lonely leg of her journey; she wanted it to wash away all traces of what she was leaving behind so that she could fully welcome the new life that awaited her.

When the rain failed to wash away those doubts, Marie did start jogging. Then her jog turned into a full run as she raced the length of the beach, tears stinging at her eyes and raindrops whipping at her skin as she neared the villa that she and Logan had shared for just over a week.

Bolting into the villa, Marie threw herself to the floor and dug underneath the bed, searching for the small duffel bag that Logan had bought for her. She left trails of water on the floor as she darted between the open dresser drawers and the open duffel bag on the bed, throwing her sundresses and underwear inside of it without bothering to fold them. Her wet hair clung to her shoulders and back as she moved about in a flurry, packing as quickly as she could.

A few minutes later, she had her few belongings packed and then the duffel bag was zipped up and slung hastily over her shoulder as she headed toward the front door. The raindrops were coming down in full force now, pounding on the roof above her as she said her private goodbye. She opened the door and backed out onto the veranda, taking one final look inside the villa before closing the door.

Marie stood there for a few moments, looking at the wood grain of the closed door, and one of her hands came up to wipe the water from her face. She couldn’t tell anymore whether she was wiping away raindrops or teardrops…in any case, it didn’t really matter now. After finally getting up the gumption to leave, Marie took a deep breath and turned around…

…and came face to face with Logan, who was standing at the bottom of the patio steps, rain soaked and out of breath.

He had been running. Marie could tell, because his broad chest was heaving the same way it had after she’d led him on that wild chase through the bush a little over a week ago. The dim light of the veranda bounced off of the raindrops in his hair and on his face as he stood there, those beautiful hazel eyes looking right through her.

This time she may as well have been naked, because her soaked sundress clung to every curve of her body, and her nipples, stimulated by the combination of the rain and the air conditioning of the villa, poked through the sheer material, leaving nothing to the imagination. Marie felt the beginnings of a wet pool between her legs that had absolutely nothing to do with the rain.

He said one word as he slowly ascended the steps, and whether it was because he was out of breath or because of the deafening sound of the raindrops hitting the awning above them, Marie didn’t hear it. She didn’t need to hear it to know what it was, however. She’d seen the curl of his lips and teeth around that one word, had seen the fire in his eyes as he spoke, and there was no mistaking what he had said. One word...

Stay.

He had to know she wouldn’t have said no, but apparently he wasn’t taking any chances, because as soon as her mouth opened in reply, Logan devoured the distance between them, burying his hands in her wet hair as he crushed his lips to hers. Marie’s duffel bag fell to the floor as his tongue pushed past her lips, stroking her own tongue and invading the cavern of her mouth as he groaned hungrily into it.

His hands were all over her body then, caressing and squeezing every part of her that he could reach before settling on her behind. Lips and tongues and teeth mashed into each other as Marie snaked her fingers through his thick, wet hair and returned his urgent kisses, letting out small moans of her own as his tongue ravished her. She whimpered a little as he gave her bottom a firm squeeze and crushed her pelvis to his, the proof of his desire now rock hard under the material of his pants.

With a hoarse grunt, Logan’s hands moved to her thighs, spreading them apart and hoisting her up in his arms as her shoes fell to the floor. Then she was slammed back into the closed door of the villa and Logan grabbed her ass in his strong hands, grinding his hardness against her covered crotch. Marie thought she would faint with the intensity of how good he felt against her. And that mouth was so very talented, she thought, as he moved his open mouth to the base of her neck and pressed his warm tongue to the raindrops glistening there, sucking and licking them off.

“I thought - oh God yes, Logan – thought…you wanted me to leave…” Marie managed to say between panted breaths.

“Think you should follow your instincts,” he breathed raggedly against her neck, placing wet kisses and gentle nibbles on it as he moved up toward her ear. “What do your instincts tell you, darlin’?”

Marie opened her mouth to reply, but all coherent thought left her when he squeezed one of her breasts in his hand and moved his warm mouth down to cover her nipple, hardening it through the soaked material. Marie whimpered as his teeth sank down gently around the areola. She knew exactly what her instincts were telling her right now, and they had nothing to do with leaving.

“Let me take care of you,” he rasped, his mouth moving back up to her ear as he pressed her hard into the door of the villa. “I’ll take care of you, baby.”

Marie wrapped her legs around Logan, pulling him harder to her as her hands roamed the marvelous chest under his open shirt. He growled lustily in her ear at the contact of her fingers brushing across his sensitive nipples.

“Promise?” she asked, her voice breathy as her arousal took over. Logan’s eyes snapped up to meet hers and she saw them immediately darken with a deep, feral desire.

“Yeah,” he whispered, the corners of his mouth turning up a little. “Yeah, I promise.”

With that, Logan snaked an expert hand under her wet sundress and hooked his fingers under the waistband of her panties. With one hard yank and a sharp sting to her skin, they were ripped off and strewn aside.

Logan wrapped Marie’s arms around his shoulders as he turned her around and walked her to the wooden railing of the veranda. He sat her down on the broad wooden beam, and then hands and mouths were everywhere as he stripped off her wet dress and she stripped away his wet shirt. Marie pressed her open mouth to Logan’s chest, eliciting a low groan from him as she licked the raindrops away with her tongue.

The rain pounded on the awning above them as Marie hastily reached for the belt of his pants, finally getting it undone and freeing his large cock. Logan shoved the pants down, kicking them away along with his shoes. Marie wrapped her fingers around his manhood, stroking it as Logan buried his face in her wet hair, growling and bucking his hips under her ministrations.

“Darlin…” he pleaded in her ear as she caressed his rock hard length. “…rrrrrgghh…wanna take you inside baby, but I can’t wait,” he panted, his grip tightening on her hips.

“I don’t want to wait, Logan,” she panted desperately, and that was all the encouragement he needed. One of his hands came up to bury itself in her wet hair while the other went down to take hold of his cock and brush the velvety head against her slick opening. His mouth descended on hers and she moaned at the contact of his hardness pressing against her center. Then Logan’s hand was out of her hair and on her hip, steadying her as he buried his rigid length inside of her with one rough thrust.

Marie felt her inner muscles contracting and releasing around his cock as they adjusted to his size. She felt as though she was being split open, and never imagined anything could feel so good as he did right now, inside of her.

“You okay, baby?” he asked, looking into her eyes.

“Oh God, yes,” she answered, and he took the lusty look in her eyes as his signal to start possessing her fully, completely.

Logan’s hands hooked under her knees and pulled her forward a bit on the railing before cupping her bottom in his hands, preparing her for the wild thrusting that would soon follow. Marie moaned loudly as he began to move within her, the intensity of his lovemaking growing with each powerful stroke. He matched her growl for moan as the crescendo began to build between them.

Marie raked her fingernails lightly down Logan’s back, and he groaned in appreciation as her hands reached down to squeeze his ass. And yes, Marie noted to herself through the fog that had fallen over her brain, that ass was just as glorious as she had imagined. Logan pressed soft kisses to Marie’s neck and shoulders, reveling in the way she panted his name.

Marie distantly heard the creak of the wooden railing beneath them as Logan’s thrusts grew in tempo, his hips slamming forcefully against hers. His cock was like steel on fire inside of her as he clutched at her hips, holding her steady as he began to pound into her for all she was worth.

It wasn’t long before Marie felt that familiar white heat beginning at her center and splitting across her pelvis, and knew she was nearing release. Soon that white heat was splintering her, sending her flying apart in his arms and gasping against his chest.

“Oh, YES Logan…” she mumbled into his chest as he drove into her relentlessly, taking her home. Her inner muscles began contracting and releasing around him as she tumbled over into blackness. Marie knew that Logan wasn’t far behind her, because his growling was growing louder in her ear, and his thrusting becoming erratic as he tumbled over with her.

“Fuck Marie…” he grunted, and then he buried himself inside of her completely and crushed his open mouth to hers, his hips spasming uncontrollably as he spilled what must have been his whole body into her warm depths. He whispered incoherent mumblings of love and affection in her ear and stroked her hair as they both came down from their peak.

When their sanity had returned somewhat, Logan snapped his wrist up and took a glance at his watch. Marie eyed him in question.

“You still got time to catch that train,” he said, his voice hoarse and breathy as he cocked an eyebrow at her.

Marie’s mouth dropped open in incredulity. He couldn’t possibly be serious. Just as she thought of a string of obscenities to rattle off at his nerve, he caught her and cupped a hand over her mouth, bringing his face close to hers.

“Wanna make sure you miss it.” he growled silkily, a wicked glint in his eyes and a feral smile on his lips. Marie felt his cock hardening inside of her again as he lifted her off of the railing and wrapped her legs around him. He carried her to the door of the villa, kicked it open, and took her inside.

Marie got the feeling he meant to make sure that by the time he was finished with her, not only would she not be able to run away from him…she wouldn’t be able to walk or crawl away either.


~*~