Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes people, it's LOVE!

Hope you like!

*feed me reviews! IMA HUNGRY!*
Is this love?


Marie woke slowly but didn’t want to open her eyes, afraid that everything had just been a dream. But if it had been a dream, there wouldn’t be a warm, naked body behind her. A naked body with a rather large erection pressed into her bottom. She fought the urge to giggle. She shifted a little, her body still a little sore from love making the entire night. Logan had surprised her. He’d been gentle when she needed it, and when she needed more, he gave her more. At one point she just stopped counting the amount of orgasms. She tried to shift a little again when an arm around her tightened with a soft growl. She smiled.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Marie smiled and answered very sweetly. “O, nowhere you ain’t gonna be, Sugah.” To prove her point she wriggled closer to him, and she felt his erection twitch as she moved against it. He started rubbing small circles over her belly. “I just wanted to try to get some of my limbs functioning after last nights fantastic display again.”

Logan growled again, the rumbling starting deep inside his chest. Between the previous night and that morning Marie had come to love the sound more that any other sound he made, except for when he panted “Marie, Mine…” about a hundred times during their love-making the night before. The memory made her giggle again and Logan pressed her back against him.

Marie turned her head back to kiss his chin, all she could reach, before lifting her leg up and sliding it backwards over Logan. She slid her arm along his until her hand rested over his while he rubbed her belly slowly. She bent her head away as he began biting her shoulder, leaving small marks along her pale skin. She’d made sure he understood that she loved being bitten, and she loved the fact that the marks remained there, proving she was his. He’d finally relented and stopped apologizing for them.

She took his hand and gently moved it higher, until he felt his thumb brush over her nipple. With a devilish grin he realised that they were already standing erect, and that his dear little Marie was very much aroused. She moaned at the touch, but she was feeling impatient. She could feel him behind her, and she was in no mood for waiting.

Logan, on the other hand, was in absolutely no hurry. She’d given him everything he wanted and needed the night before, and now it was his turn to give her pleasure. Slow and gentle. He started traced his unoccupied hand up and down her body. His light feathery touch ignited fire wherever they reached and soon Marie felt her body was going to explode.

“Logan, please…”

Another thing that she’d realised was that he loved her begging. He needed control just as much as she wanted to give it to him. Begging was also by far the best way to make him lose control, she recalled fondly, remembering the few times he’d taken her with reckless abandon, and violently thrown them both over the edge many times. She rubbed her leg purposefully along his own and pressed back. Logan purred softly at the movement and Marie giggled again.

“I’ve really grown to love that purr of yours, Sugah.” She said as she moved a little to allow him better access. She knew she was ready for him, heck, she’d be ready for him any time of day or night. Just the mere feel or sight of the man aroused her. What the hell she’d ever seen in Bobby, she couldn’t explain. He’d never be able to make her feel this way. She sucked in her breath as she felt the head of his cock touch her entrance. It would be the first time he took her from behind and Marie shivered in anticipation.

She could almost feel every nerve fire a hundred times more than they should, and as his coarse chest hair scratched her back she moaned, trying to draw him into her. Logan just smiled and kissed her neck just below her ear.

“Patience darlin’. You’ll get yours soon enough. I’m going to take you real slow…” he nipped her neck before moving slowly back down to her shoulder, leaving light kisses all the way down, his one hand moving to her hip to still her insistent movement, trying to get his cock deeper into her. He laughed.
“The more you struggle, the longer I’m gonna wait love.”

Marie pushed out her lip in a puppy pout, but she stilled. And she was glad she did too; his hand left its post at her hip, sinking longer to rub deftly over her mound. She moaned and threw her head back onto his shoulder. Smiling he increased the pressure and allowed his hand to rub over her clit. Stimulating her clit with his thumb, he slid two fingers into her, sliding them slowly in and out of her. She tried to grab at his hand but he laughed.

“God, Logan, please…o please…”

She tried to move again, but as soon as she did, she felt his hand leaving her. She felt like crying. “I hate it when you tease me…” she stated.

“I know darling’, but this is a good time as any to get you back for sneaking up on me in the shower yesterday.” He teased and he could feel her shudder at his lust filled tone.

“Damn it Logan, fuck the shower!” she tried to sound angry, but it came out sounding more like a moan. Logan laughed again.

“I thought I was already fucking you?”

Marie opened her mouth to swear at him again when she felt the pressure against her wet entrance increase. Her arm flew back and she dug her nails into Logan’s side. “Please, sugah, deeper…o god!”

Logan wasn’t rushing things. He slid in deeper as slowly as he could manage, driving them both insane with lust. Finally he was as far as he could go and Marie panted as he slowly slid himself almost completely out again, leaving only the head of his cock in her. Before she could speak again he pushed back in and she swore loudly.

For what seemed like hours Logan simply thrust deeply into her, holding her against him as she moaned and moved. He could smell her need for him, and it fed him, making him thrust a little harder.

“God yes Logan…” She was close.

He moved his hand back to her clit and rubbed over it a few times. “Now.” He growled against her neck and she came, screaming his name to anyone or anything who could hear it. He followed a few seconds after, her muscles milking him for all he was worth, her name on his lips.

“God Darlin’, you just get better every time.”

“I didn’t think it could get any better.” She rolled onto her back to watch him as he rested his head on his hand, elbow on the bed next to her head. He was tracing her body again, allowing his hand to linger on her abdomen. She smiled, reached out and pulled him down for a kiss. When she finally released him they were both panting.

“It gets a lot better than that Love.” He whispered, and Marie’s eyes just widened. Logan rolled of the bed and picked her up. Marie laughed.

“Logan, where are you taking me? Put me down!”

But he silenced her with a kiss and carried her out into the hall and into the bathroom, where he placed her on the floor. She pouted up at him. “Ass.”

“Yes, it is a very nice one, isn’t it.” He said matter-of-factly, tossing clothing out of the tub and filling it with steaming hot water. When the bath was ready, he turned around to see a pouting Marie still looked at him.

“C’mere darling’.”

“No.” He raised his eyebrow and she walked over to him. In a swift movement he was in the bath and had lifted her over the side, sitting her down on the edge, her feet resting in the water. Logan kneeled in front of her and stared up into her eyes.

“Logan, wha-…holy shit!” she drew in a sharp breath as his tongue darted out to flick over her clit. She was really glad that the shower was behind her, the glass wall offering her back a little support. Logan’s one hand snaked across her middle, pulling her forward slightly, while his other stayed on the bath bottom, supporting him.

Marie whimpered as Logan parted her and slid his tongue into her, lapping at her juices that were quickly gathering. Marie grabbed out, one had digging into Logan’s shoulder, the other holding the bath’s edge for support. Suddenly something rather strange happened.

Marie purred.

Logan stopped and stared up at her. She was smiling down at him. “Just my inner Logan deciding to make himself heard love. Now, DO - NOT – STOP – AGAIN.” She said, pulling his head back to her. Logan complied happily, his tongue working miracles with her nerves, and it wasn’t long before she came.

Logan smiled and looked up at her, tongue darting out to lap out her juices before he pulled back. “You taste so fucking good Marie.” His mouth was moist and Marie pulled him to her for a kiss, tasting herself on his lips.

Once they were both in the bath, Marie had wasted no time to lower herself on him and within minutes they both experienced mind blowing orgasms. Marie panted, laying back on an equally spent Logan’s chest. “I think we should clean up and get dressed.” She turned her head and kissed his cheek over the muttonchop. He nodded and they washed each other like they had done the day before, then dried each other with the towels.

Leaving Marie at her door with a kiss, Logan headed to his own room to get dressed. He knew that if he entered that room with her, there was no way he’d be getting dressed anytime soon. By the time he’d entered the kitchen – fully dressed – she was already preparing a very later breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and a few slices of cold chicken. “Mornin’ Sugah.” She greeted without looking behind her. He came up and hugged her.

Marie turned around and kissed him. “Guess what my lover.” She asked with a wink, surprising Logan a little. He shrugged. Maire kissed him again, walked over to the fridge and tossed him a beer. “It seems that our very intimate displays last night did a little more than just exchange bodily fluids.” Logan had to use every bit of control he had not to spit his mouthful of beer into the frying pan.

“Wha- what?” he asked, not sure he heard her correctly, but she just nodded.

“Yep. You see, for some reason I find myself being able to smell you all the way from down here, while you are still at the top of the stairs.” Her smile turned mischievous. “And might I add that musk, cigars and honey have never smelled so good before.” She laughed at the expression on his face. “I can also do this.” She grabbed a knife from the counter and tossed it in the air, grabbing the handle as it fell back to her and she deftly sliced a deep cut into her hand.

“Marie!” Logan started forward but Marie held up her hand with a smile. There was no cut, only a little blood. As if to prove her point she lifted her sweater and shirt to reveal her pale breasts. Unmarked breasts.

“That’s…well, now I have to do a little extra work at marking you, won’t I?”

Marie laughed loudly, and Logan couldn’t help but join in as she moved back into his arms. They enjoyed a lazy meal, laying on the couch in front of the fire. They fed each other with smiles as pieces of bacon, chicken and eggs disappeared.

Logan had just eaten the last piece of bacon, licking Marie’s fingers that had fed it to him when she smiled. “I have an idea.” Logan ignored her and kept on suckling the digits but Marie pushed him away and sat up. It was Logan's turn to pout.

“Seeing as you’ll no longer be needing the spare room – my room is ours now – “ she added with a wink, “I have a great use for the other room. Seeing as you are very restless,” she tapped her temple, “I think we should re-instate your favourite pastime. Kicking ass.” Logan stared at her.

“Are you suggesting that I attack you?”

“No love, we attack each other. A little sparring. You know, some good exercise.” Logan straightened up.

“No. Absolutely not.” But Marie laughed at his serious expression and punched him.

“What, afraid I’ll kick you ass?” he swung around, and Marie could see the glint in his eye. With a scream as he pounced at her she jumped over the back of the couch and ran up the stairs to the spare room, Logan chasing her full speed.

“Your ass is mine!” he growled.

The afternoon promised to be a very entertaining one indeed.




A few hours later an exhausted Marie and Logan emerged from the room, laughing and supporting each other. They’d completely lost track of time as they engaged in a sparring match like neither of them had ever experienced before. After hours of being evenly matched Logan settled for playing dirty and started to tickle Marie.

For about an hour they chased each other around the room, tickling each other and sparring in between. Soon neither could breath from all the laughing. Outside the room Logan looked at Marie. She was so beautiful. She looked like an angel compared to the girl that had slammed him against the tree those weeks ago. She noticed him staring and smiled, tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

Logan raised her to him and kissed her slowly. Laughing, Marie was picked up and carted of to their room.

“You beast.”

“You love me anyway.”

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. “Yes I do. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

They disappeared through the bedroom door. Neither of them new that in fate had a few twists planned for them not too far into the future.