Author's Chapter Notes:
Another two hours, another chapter. Hope ya'll like this one!

All for you CocoLover! Hope it doesn't dissapoint!
All yours, Sugah.



“I…I can touch.”

Those words brought Logan out of his reverie. Marie was no longer untouchable. She was no longer something he could watch as if it was displayed from a glass case. He could take her now, like he wanted to.

“Congratulations Marie.”

And with that thought he dropped her hands, turned around and stalked up the stairs to his room, locking the door behind him, leaving an awestruck and confused Marie behind him. He just couldn’t be near her now. He wouldn’t be able to control himself, and he would hurt her, he was certain of it.

He paced up and down the room, furious with himself. Her skin had kept him in check, and while he had hoped that she would be able to touch, he never thought it would be so soon. Maybe in a couple of weeks yes, or when she went back to the mansion, back to flaunt her new ability before her bastard of a fiancé. *EX-fiancé* he reminded himself.

Now there was nothing that kept him from realising the fantasies he’d been indulging in since that second night. Fantasies of touching and taking her against a wall, or over the kitchen counter, or on a soft fur in front of the fire. Fantasies that he thought would always be just that, just fantasies. He wanted her more than he could ever remember wanting anything before.

He roared loudly, and slammed his fist into the hard closet door, needing to dispel all his frustration. Even the hard wood was no match for his iron fist, and he pulled his hand from the door, watching as it healed, leaving only droplets of blood behind on his skin. He didn’t know if he’d be able to control himself around her now. He just didn’t want to hurt her.

If he could leave, he would have, but with the storm still going strong, and the place practically sealed shut with snow, he didn’t have a choice. So he would stay in his room. Maybe go down for dinner, but he couldn’t be that near her again. He couldn’t touch her again.


Marie was stunned. From all the reactions she’d expected, Logan leaving her just standing there was definitely not one of them. She’d thought he’d be happy for her, smile maybe even hug her. She’d hoped that when her skin wasn’t a barrier anymore, things would change. That their simple morning sessions alone would become joined sessions. *What were you thinking? He didn’t want you. Never did. You were just imagining things.*

When she finally regained control over her limbs she made to move towards the stairs, wanting to go after him. But a loud noise and a roar above her stopped her in her tracks. He was angry. Angry because she could touch, because she could get close to him now. She’d worked hard on it, thinking that he would be pleased. Apparently not.

She went over to the fire and sat down on the couch, her face blank, unable to show all the emotions rolling around inside her. Confusion, sadness, rejection…unable to control her emotion any longer, she buried her face in the couch and cried.


The house was silent. Night had fallen a few hours ago, but Logan, thirsty as he was, didn’t want to leave the room. Unfortunately the call of beer and cigars were just a little to great and he opened the door. He stepped out of the room and passed Marie’s door. It was open, and the bed was empty. Reaching the top of the stairs he could see her hair hanging of the arm of the couch. She’d cried herself to sleep.

He started in her direction when he stopped. With a last look he opened the store door and took out one of his cigars. Lighting it, he headed to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. He leaned against the kitchen counter, wondering how he’d managed to get himself so deep into trouble.

When he’d met her she was a nightmare. A horrible teenager with a blasted temper and a mouth that spoke too much. Then he found out that she was a powerful woman, and a strong leader. Here she’d already gained his respect. But when she’d opened herself up to him the first time, that’s when he’d fallen for her. And he knew he had.

He was too entrenched in his thoughts to notice the rustling sound of a blanket, and then the sound of small feet moving toward the kitchen. In fact, he didn’t notice Marie at all, until she stood next to him, reaching for his face.


Marie had woken up when she heard heavy feet making their way down the stairs. She didn’t know how long she’d been asleep, but she kept her breathing steady, not wanting to scare him back to his room. She heard him striking the match, and within seconds the scent of the cigar reached her nose. She closed her eyes, hoping that he’d leave the room, go back up stairs and lock himself away. But he didn’t.

She heard the bottle open and she practically tasted the beer as he drank it. And it was too much. She couldn’t just sit here and wait, she wanted to know what she’d done wrong. What had she done to make him so angry at her?

She stood up and slowly made her way to the kitchen. She saw him from the door and didn’t hesitate, walking straight up to him and reaching out for his face. Her fingers were almost at his cheek when he grabbed her hand and pulled it away.

“You don’t want to do that Marie.” He turned away from her and took a few steps away.

“And how are you so sure about what I want and don’t want?” she followed after him and he felt her hands touch his back. “Maybe I do want to touch you.”

But Logan turned around and grabbed both her hands again. “Damn it Marie, I said don’t.” he hiss at her, her face mere inches from his own. She could smell the cigar smoke and for once she was thankful for it. Chocolate eyes met hazel, and she smiled.

“Kiss me.”

“Wh…WHAT?” Logan tried to pull away from her. “You’re crazy. Go to bed Marie.” He’d forgotten about her other abilities and Marie pulled him back to her, pushing him roughly against the wall.

“I said, kiss me, Logan. I want you to kiss me.” He looked at her, but all he could see was that she wanted him. No hesitation. Just pure need and he felt his own arousal starting to match hers. With a swift move he had their positions exchanged; he was holding her against the wall, his body flush against hers. She moaned softly.

“Fuck Logan, just KISS me!”

In an instant their lips collided, and Marie wound her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Touching her chin, Logan pulled her mouth open gently, and she complied, allowing their tongues to meet. She moaned as his tongue reached for every corner of her mouth, before starting a war with her own.

His hands slid down the side of her body, caressing every curve until they reached her bottom. Cupping it he lifted her and pulled her even closer to him. Her moans where swallowed by his hungry mouth, as neither of them thought of anything but the moment.

Logan relinquished her lips, kissing her chin, neck and shoulders. Marie could feel his erection rubbing against her belly and she lifted her hips to him experimentally. She was rewarded with a growl and a bite to the neck. She did it again, yelping as he broke the skin on her neck and drew blood.

“Fuck Marie…”

His sentence died on his lips as she kissed him again, never stopping the simple motion of her hips grinding against his erection. She could feel the sparks coursing through her body and she felt ready to burst. It had never been this way with Bobby. He’d pleased her many times, but he could never draw out these kinds of reactions from her body. She rocked harder, her hands fisting in Logan’s hair as she tried to pull his mouth harder against her own. She wanted more, o, so much more.

Logan had been lost in the moment. She wanted him, and he wanted her…but it was wrong. She wanted him because she could touch him, and because he was the only one there. It had nothing to do with it being HIM.

He indulged in a few kisses but when she rocked against him he felt himself shatter and he swore. She kissed him again and he wanted more of her. He wanted everything she could give him. But it was still wrong.

“Please…please Logan…” her plea brought him back to reality. He’d already gone too far. The blood on her neck was proof of that. He pulled away from her and put her feet on the ground. He looked away from her.

“I can’t Marie.” And he walked out of the kitchen, leaving a very aroused, very angry Marie in the kitchen. *Well, bub, you just turned down what would probably have been the best sex you’ve ever had, and you pissed your house mate off pretty bad as well. Well – fucking –done. You really screwed this one up.*

And didn’t he know it. But with Marie it wouldn’t just be sex. She’d bared herself to him, and he did to her. If they had sex, things would never be the same. For neither of them, he knew this for a fact. Without glancing back he headed for the shower. He’d already picked out a fantasy to aid in his release.

Marie on the other hand, was royally pissed off. He wanted her, she knew that much, but either he was to stupid to act on it, or he didn’t want her. Neither option really appealed to her and Marie felt like punching some good sense into the asshole.

Standing in the kitchen, aroused as hell, she heard the water of the shower start running and she smirked. She was not going to allow another person to decide the direction of her life. Not again. Determined, she made her way up the stairs and to the bathroom, undressing as she went.


In the shower, Logan hissed as the cool water hit his hot skin, but he didn’t flinch. Instead he took himself in his hand and started fisting himself slowly. Closing his eyes he could almost believe that it was her mouth on him. Rubbing his thumb across the tip of his cock he could feel her tongue on him.

He continued to move his hand, increasing in speed, but the feeling of her tongue licking his cock didn’t disappear. His eyes opened and he saw her, smile on her face as their eyes met. He wanted to stop, but he knew he couldn’t. Not when she was gloriously naked, in the shower, with him.

She swatted his hand away from his aching erection, and kept her eyes focused on him as she swirled her tongue around the tip, licking of the pre-cum.

“God…Marie…” he growled warningly, but she ignored him and deftly took him in her mouth. Momentarily caught of guard he grabbed the nearest thing to his hand…which just so happened to be the warm water tap and he could feel it turning. Seconds later the water was warming slightly.

He tried to relax, to focus all his attention on the figure in front of him. Marie kept her eyes on him as she sucked him deeper into her mouth. She brought up one of her hands to touch his balls and he swore again. Squeezing them gently, she hummed and the vibrations drove him mad.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her off him. She cocked her head to one side, a perfect imitation of him, but he pulled her up to him and plunged his tongue into her panting mouth. There was no way he was going to cum anywhere but buried deep inside her. She seemed to realise this and he could feel her smiling as she lifted one leg around him. Smelling her arousal, and feeling her press herself against him; it was all to much.

With a loud growl he grabbed her, lifting her. He pressed her back against the wall for support, finding a stiff and erect nipple in front of him. He took it in his mouth at once, and Marie’s legs entwined around his back as she moaned loudly.

Licking and suckling the soft bud, he brought his hand to play with the other, rolling it between his fingers and pinching it, drawing the most enticing sounds and curses from the woman he held. He smiled as he switched from one to the other, dividing his attention between them equally. He nipped around the aching little bud, leaving small red marks before taking it in his mouth again.

Marie was being driven mad. She whined as she tried to rub herself against him, but it didn’t seem to be working quite the way she wanted it too. The more she tried to drive him insane, the more she felt her own desire intensify.

“Logan, I need you inside of me…please…” she moaned, grabbing his hair and yanking him away from her breast, bring her mouth crashing down on his. She felt a hand slowly trace its way down her body to her moist centre and she tightened her grip on his hair as she felt him rub over her mound and lips, slipping a finger into her slowly.

“Tease…” she growled as she lifted her head to see in his eyes. He was smirking back at her.

“Just returnin’ the favour darlin’.” He said as he pushed another finger into her, finding and rubbing against her sensitive inside, while his thumb stroked her clit.

“God Logan, if you’re not inside me in the next few seconds, I WILL KILL YOU!” she growled even louder, raking her nails across his back. It was all it took.

With a growl that started deep in his chest he positioned her over him, lowering her gently until he could feel the tip of his cock press against her. Fear suddenly entered her scent and he stopped, searching her features. “Marie…”

But with a sudden firm resolve Marie pulled him forward with her legs, and pressed herself down. Wanting to scream at the sudden pain, she fell forward and bit his shoulder, hard, stopping any sound from leaving her. Logan found himself buried inside her to the hilt.

“Damn it woman, do you have to be so fucking impatient!” he cursed her, knowing that she’d just given him her virginity. It was not how he’d wanted it to happen, least of all in a shower with a quick penetration. His fault or not, it wasn’t supposed to be that way. That thought drifted of into nothing as Marie lifted herself and lowered her again. Logan grabbed her hips as they moaned, and Marie kept her face in the crook of his neck.

Logan’s hands now holding her, they set a steady rhythm as he started thrusting into her. He felt his control slip away little by little, and Marie sensed this. Wanting to make him lose it completely she nibbled his earlobe and tore at his back, her fingers leaving deep marks in his back that healed as quickly as she made them.

“Harder Sugah…fuck me harder Logan…I want to scream…” she whispered in his ear before almost lifting herself off him completely and drawing him back into her. Logan snapped and began pounding into her recklessly. “That’s it, deeper!”

"God Maire, you're so hot and fucking tight..." Logan moaned as he plunged into her even deeper and harder than before. He wanted to be buried so deep inside of her that she wouldn't be able to see where he began and she ended. He wanted all of her, everything. He wanted her.

Marie could swear that she felt him scraping her womb as they lost all sense of rhythm and just drew each other deeper with each thrust. Slipping his hand between them, knowing she was close, Logan started to rub her clit. “Come for me baby” came the soft command, and screaming his name she shuddered and came, the walls of her inside squeezing and drawing him.

With a few more hard and quick thrusts Logan followed, growling her name over and over, followed by a single word. “Mine.”

Marie smiled as she felt his hot cum coating her inside. In that moment she knew it to be true. She was his, and his alone.

“All yours sugah. And you’re all mine.”




Under the water they quickly washed each other, the water already turning cold again. Climbing out of the shower each one took a turn to dry the other thoroughly. Then a smiling Logan carried a giggling Marie to the bedroom where he deposited her on the soft bed before climbing in next to her. He gently stroked her back as he held her close to him.

“I’m sorry.”

Marie frowned. “What the hell you sorry about?” she felt defensive straight away.

“These.” He traced his fingers across her breasts, indicating the red bitemarks, before tracing up to her neck to touch the broken skin. She turned his face towards hers.

“You would have had a fare share too, if you didn’t heal as fast as you do.” She placed a kiss on his lips, soft and sweet. “Besides, I wanted you to mark me. I’m yours, remember?” she snuggled closer to him, pressing her face to his chest.

He smiled. “Yes. And I’ll be yours too.” For a few more minutes he ran his hand through her hair before fingering the white streaks. She looked up to meet his eyes. “I like them.” He nodded.

“How did you get them?” Marie hesitated for a few seconds before looking back to him.

“Carol Danvers.” He raised an eyebrow. “She was the first mutant I killed.” She could feel Logan stiffen beside her a little.

“Killed?” she nodded.

“She was attacking a school under Magneto’s orders. She would have killed all those children, and we couldn’t stop her. So I absorbed her. I took everything she had, and permanently kept her powers. Unfortunately her personality came too.” She shuddered at the memories and Logan drew her closer.

“It took me months to regain control over her, force her out of my mind. But in that time she nearly drove me insane. I attacked my friends and people I loved. When I finally came back, with the help of the professor, I had these. He told me that Danvers had caused them somehow, when she took my body. But together we managed to shut her out permanently.”

Logan kissed her hair as she tried to move even closer to him. She was still staring at him when she finally spoke again. “Yours?”

“Mine. Yours?"

“Mine. Make love to me Logan.”

So he did.




NO, THIS IS NOT THE END. SO THERE. HEHE. :P