Author's Chapter Notes:
Next Chapter up! Hope yall like!

FEED ME REVIEWS!!!

Oh, just a heads up, I got another good idea in the works ;)
Things Changed


Things went very differently than how Marie had imagined. She’d visualized everyone outside on a beautiful, sunny Saturday, laughing and swimming. Not that she wanted it, but the absolute quiet that greeted her was rather unnerving.

“They’re all at the movies.” ‘Ro answered her unasked question.

Sensing her sudden discomfort, Logan walked next to her as they made their way into the Mansion. They were led straight to the Professors office and Scott held the door open for them. Inside Xavier sat, awaiting their arrival.

Logan was a little surprised by the bald man in the chair. The way Marie had described him, a powerful mutant with great mental powers…He’d expected more, to be frank. But the presence that the crippled man exuded was not to be denied either. Crippled or no, this man had an air about him…and it did not hold any comfort for Logan at all.

Xavier watched as Rogue and Wolverine entered his study. Rogue had most definitely aged, or seemed like she had done, in the past two months. She was a little paler than when she’d left, and she carried herself differently. Almost the way she’d done when she’d absorbed Carol. She’d almost hopped straight from teenager to adult after that. They were both calm as they sat down, but he could see that Wolverine was not as comfortable as he tried to appear. Rogue just smiled at him, but it was a tired smile.

“Hi Charles.”

“Good Afternoon Rogue.”

Ororo and Scott entered, but Hank headed back down to the Lab. Marie had allowed him to draw some of her blood, and he wanted to test it, to see if her gene had changed. She’d told him about the healing, but he’d found it incredibly strange. No one had questioned it when he didn’t come to join them.

Charles looked over at Wolverine.

“I take it this is the friend you informed me of?” Rogue nodded.

“Welcome Logan. It’s a pleasure to have you here. I am Professor Charles Xavier.”

“Pleasure’s all mine, Chuck.” Logan grunted and Xavier turned his attention back to Rogue. He wasn’t really phased by this nickname, but the others seemed a little taken aback that he didn’t attempt to correct Logan on his name.

“Well, Rogue…you’ve been gone a while. How have things been these past few months?”

“Things went well, thanks Charles. Logan took pretty good care of us out there.” There was a ‘hmph’ from beside her, but she raised an eyebrow at him, almost as if to say ‘Your disagreeing with me, bub?’. It was missed by everyone except Logan and the Professor.

“Anything you want to add, Hairball?” Scott asked from the corner, and Logan answered him before either the professor or Rogue could interfere.

“Now that you mention it One-Eye, I do. See, I fixed the place up a bit, but the truth is she took care of me. Saved my life from the storm, found the cabin, made mosta the food an’ kept me in proper line too. She’s one helluva fighter Chuck.” *And she’s MINE.* he thought to himself.

Xavier was slightly startled by Logan’s reaction, but he wasn’t displeased. He was a little uncomfortable when a clearly projected sentence made its way into his mind. He could tell at once that it came from Logan and that he hadn’t intended to project it. *And she’s MINE.* Well, well, who’d a thought. He knew he wouldn’t say anything, but he hoped that Rogue would come to him and tell him why Logan would think that.

“Indeed.” He said to break the silence. Scott was speechless, and Ororo was trying to hide her laughter behind her hand. Rogue merely smiled.

“I simply wanted to welcome you back to the school, Rogue, and meet our new housemate. I had two rooms prepared for you.”

Almost as if on cue, Jean walked into the study. She didn’t look at Rogue, moving straight to Scott, who put a possessive arm around her. “Ah. Dr. Summers, I take it the rooms are ready?”

*Dr. SUMMERS? He went and married her anyway? Stupid ass! Deserves that dumb bitch.* Marie thought. Logan felt a slight attraction to the woman that entered, but when he sensed Marie’s blatant hostility towards her, he realised at once who she must be. Any and every emotion he might have felt towards her immediately turned into suspicion, anger and dislike. She hurt his Marie. A menacing growl escaped his throat and Marie sensed the danger of a temper-overload at once. She turned back to Logan, placing a gloved hand on his arm. She could already see the tips of his metal claws begging to be released from his hands.

“Sugah, it’s fine. It’s in the past. It’s over and done with.” He looked back at her, searching her eyes.

“You’re still angry.”

“And I’m going to be for a while. Now’s not the time.” Together their eyes quickly scanned the rest of the room, surprised faces all around. Logan simply nodded, not wanting to make a scene and embarrass Marie.

Charles cleared his throat. “Yes, well…the rooms. Jean?”

Tearing her eyes away from Logan, she looked at the floor. “They’re ready, professor.”

“Good. ‘Ro, would you mind taking them up?” *And watch them closely. Report straight back here when you’re done.*

Ororo nodded. “You guys want to follow me, then?”

Marie got up and nodded at the Professor. “It’s good to be back, Chuck.”

Jean gasped loudly, but the professor smiled. It all became quite clear right at that moment. “Glad to see you again, Rogue.”

Ignoring everyone else, Marie and Logan left the study, following Ororo.



“They…they called you ‘Chuck’ sir… *CHUCK*. And you didn’t even reprimand them!” Scott was on the attack almost immediately after he was sure Rogue and Logan were out of earshot. “And what’s with her defending him all the time…or his remarks about ‘she’ taking care of ‘him’?! ROGUE does NOT take care of people!” He was pacing the study, ignoring Jeans plea’s to calm down.

“Scott, it’s going to be fine. Just relax, I’m sure she knows what she’s doing.” She tried to reach for him but he pulled away.

“It’s not going to be bloody well fine. Something is not right, and I’m going to …” Scott was cut of as his body froze, completely unable to move.

“SCOTT!”

Both Scott and Jean stared at the professor. “I am sorry that I had to do that Scott, but you are losing a little control of yourself. Now, catch your breath and sit down, both of you.”

With a quiet nod, Scott still a little red in the face, they both sat down.

“Now, if either of you had even paid enough attention to notice, something here is happening, and it’s beyond our control. When Ororo returns we will be having a serious discussion about both our new arrival and what it entails for Rogue, and our behaviour towards them.”

They had to wait almost an hour for Ororo to return.



‘Ro closed the study door and started down the hall. “Charles made a new space for you on the other side of the staff wing. It’s the only place where we had two empty rooms right next to each other.” She looked at Rogue, and smiled sadly. “We’ve already moved all your things into it from your old room.”

Rogue nodded. What ‘Ro meant was ‘When you left Bobby insisted that we take all of your things out of his room’. Logan reached over and quickly squeezed her hand while Ro headed up the stairs in front of them. She felt a little better, knowing he was there with her.

After a short walk through the mansion – it’s size confusing and amazing Logan all at once – Ro finally stopped near two doors. She pointed to the one. “Through there is your room, hon.” Then she beckoned to the one across the hall from Rogue’s door. “This one here is yours. I’m sure you’ll find everything you need in there.”

Logan grunted, but Rogue ignored him. “Thanks Ro.”

“Anytime.” She smiled and headed down the hall, but as soon as both Logan and Rogue’s attention was drawn to each other, she slipped into another empty room unnoticed. She would be able to watch them safely from here, she was sure. It was barely ten minutes before she wished she hadn’t.



As soon as Marie was sure Ro wasn’t a problem anymore she turned to Logan, who was leaning against the wall, watching her. “It’s big and a little maze-like, I know, but you’ll get used to it.” Logan cocked an eyebrow. She sighed. “Well, I hope we’ll get used to it. I guess I didn’t miss this place as much as I thought.” She turned to her door and eyed it thoughtfully. Logan came up behind her and placed his arms around her waist, placing a soft kiss on her head.

“Best to do it and get it over with Darlin’. I’ll wait right here.”

Marie nodded and walked through the door. It was foreign to her, even as she saw her clothing, her throw-pillows on the bed, and some of her ornaments all over the room. It could only be the work of one Jubilation Lee and Katherine Pride. She sighed. “I don’t want to sleep in here. It’s not our bedroom. It looks too much like before…” she trailed of, not sure of what else to say. She tossed her rucksack to the floor and walked back out to Logan.

“Scooter seems a little protective of you.”

She nodded. “Before everything happened, he was like my older brother. We did a lot of things together.”

“I don’t like him.”

Marie laughed. “Don’t worry Sugah, I think the feeling’s mutual.”

“Hmph.”

“Stop sulking.” Marie said through giggles. “It doesn’t suit you.”

Logan’s lips twitched a little, almost as if he wanted to smile. “Ro’s alright. She’s a good person. She smells a little like Blue. Trustworthy. She’ll look out for you.”

Marie didn’t say anything, she just watched Logan as he leaned against the wall, giving out unasked for opinions about the people he’d met.

“That other woman, Red. She better watch herself if she doesn’t want to end up on the wrong end of six blades. She hurt you.” Before even realising it, Logan’s claws were unsheathed. Marie sighed and took his fists in her hands and slowly ran her fingers over his claws.

“She did hurt me Logan, but it takes two to tango. Bobby is just as much to blame as she is, if not more. I am still angry at her, but I don’t want to hate her.”

She kissed his claws, marvelling at the cool metal. It was always cool; Logan’s body heat did nothing to warm it. But she liked it just the way it was. She’d grown rather fond of his claws; they could be very erotic if used correctly. And Logan knew exactly how. A little added bonus to her new healing power. Almost as if sensing her thoughts, Logan stroked her cheek with the blades, and she hissed as three cuts appeared across her cheek, a few drops of blood trickling from it before the wounds sealed. A whimper escaped her as Logan leaned forward and his tongue darted out to lick the three thin lines from her cheek.

“Not in the Hallway, sugah.” She placed her hands on his chest and pushed away a little, but she remained in his arms. He looked a little put down and she giggled. “Lover, as much as I want you to take me right now, against the wall if you wanted, I don’t think the others would appreciate the noise.”

Logan knew she was right and let her go, but only after he kissed her again. She smiled and stood next to him as he opened the door to his own room.

It was bare, except for a large bed, closet and a table in the corner. As with her room, it had a door to a bathroom.

“It’s rather empty.”

He nodded. “It needs a woman’s touch.” Saying this he looked at Marie and took her hand in his. “It’s not the cabin, but its fine.”

“It’s not home.” She whispered and Logan sighed.

“Yeah. No memories.”

At this Marie perked up a little. She turned to face Logan and placed a hand on his cheek, cocking her head to one side. There was a small, mischievous smile on her face. “What are you thinking, Marie?” he asked. He was a little wary of her ‘naughty’ side. It had cost him a broken rib, and it took a wee bit more than a week to heal.

“Maybe we should stop talking and make a few new ones.” The hand that was on his cheek was suddenly pulling him closer, and their lips touched almost cautiously. Within seconds Logan had snaked both his hands around her and drew her against him, the kiss deepening, becoming increasingly hungry.

“Chuck and his pals can go screw themselves.” He growled as he nuzzled her neck, placing soft kiss against her jugular vein. Marie let her head fall to the side, exposing more of her neck. It was a sign of submission she knew drove Logan insane. This time was no different. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her, supporting her back against the wall next to her door.

Marie closed her eyes and threaded her fingers through his hair as he lowered his head and latched onto a nipple. Even through the thin fabric of her shirt she could feel every sensation.

“Take ‘em off Marie.”

Huh? “God, sugah…take what off?” She was having a hard time thinking while he was working wonders with his tongue. She could feel the bulge rapidly forming in his pants and she lifted her hips, causing the sweetest friction.

“Damn it Marie, the gloves…shit…take the gloves of NOW!” she smiled as she tugged the gloves of, still moving her hips against him.

“I reek Logan.” He was startled and he pulled away a little.

“I don’t want to smell like the Blackbird, or like my room, or like Scott and Ro. I need you to lose control…take me they way you like to. Just make me yours all over again.” There was no way, in Heaven or Hell, to describe the feeling that coursed through him. He would do anything she liked, and this was what she wanted.

“God Marie…” he almost choked on his words as she pushed against him particularly hard. “What happened to safety first?”

“Like you said, Chuck can co fuck himself. You, on the other hand, best get busy fucking me!”

Within seconds his shirt was through the open door, landing somewhere in the room behind him, and hers was ripped to shreds. Dark red lines marked her torso where’s his blades had cut her in the process, not one of them by accident. He was once again suckling at her neck, and they could both feel the large vein pulsing as he bit the skin. Fighting the urge to moan, Marie leaned forward and did the same, silencing herself, and for a few seconds they were both sucking at the rapidly sealing wounds in each others necks.

She gasped as she felt him cut through her jeans. As he did so, the smell of her arousal hit him full force and he groaned. Marie’s fingers wasted no time in finding his fly and struggling for a couple of seconds she swore and simply tore it open.

“Marie…” his eyes were dark and searching hers.

“You can never hurt me.”

With one smooth thrust he buried himself in her completely, moaning as she screamed into his mouth. He pulled out of her, but plunged back in almost immediately.

“Unh…that’s it sugah…god…just let go. Make me yours.” She fought hard to get the words out instead of just mumbling, and she was rewarded with another ruthless thrust. She felt a new yet somehow familiar pain in her body. It was the same with Logan as he plunged into her as deep as he could, as fast as he could manage.

‘You are mine, Marie. Only mine. Forever.” His voice was firm; she understood that he meant it. His eyes were focused on her, and the pants of her jean was soon in tatters, torn edges stained with blood from shallow and quick-healing cuts caused by his claws as he tries to pull her closer to him.

“Only yours. Friend, lover, wife…unh…god, harder!”

Logan had lost all semblance of control or rhythm, simply pounding into her, spurred on by her erratic attempts to pull him deeper and her moans and screams, each swallowed by him as he kissed her. The fact that it also kept the sounds from shaking the mansion was an added bonus.

“Mate…” The word escaped him before he could stop himself, and somehow Marie understood. She was his mate. Wife to the man and mate to the wolverine. She wouldn’t want to be anything else.

“Yes…fuck…yes. I’m your mate…”

“Who do you belong to, Marie?”

“God sugah, you, just you…harder…”

“And I?” Marie gasped as the he complied to her wish and almost didn’t hear him. As it were, she had the hardest time just replying.

“I can’t…please, faster…Logan!” So close, she was so close. The pain and the pleasure were swirling around each other in circles, and she didn’t know which was which anymore, just enjoying every sensation.

“SAY IT MARIE!”

“Oh god…MINE, your mine, just mine, always mine…”

Screaming as she came, the sounds where again swallowed by Logan’s mouth on hers, as he followed with a few more thrusts. He groaned as his body shook, and he could feel Marie trembling against him. He pulled out of her as gently as he could, but he didn’t lower her to the floor.

“Marie…”

“Don’t you dare say a word…” There was no way in hell she was going to let him apologize. Not when she’d needed it as much as he did. Logan smiled and nodded.

“Bedtime I think.” Marie sighed and buried her face in his chest as he carried her into his room. They both knew that this time there’d be actual sleeping involved.



Ororo Munroe’s heart was almost literally beating in her throat. When Logan had placed the kiss on Rogue’s head, she had this feeling that she should go, but she didn’t. Faithful to the professors instruction, she stayed, but the fact that her heart was still able to beat after all the shocks and surprises she just had…miracle.

For one, she now knew Rogue’s true name. Apparently, so did Logan. And she could touch, heal, referred to herself as Logan’s ‘wife’ at one point, was a very vocal lover and quite clearly had a adamantium-claw-and-blood fetish. But the main thing that kept mulling around in her head was something simple that Logan had said.

*Trustworthy* She felt guilty and dirty at having watched them, especially after he’d shown that he could respect her. She headed of to her room, intending to take a shower before heading back to the study. She would make good. She wouldn’t show Xavier anything important and she would do her best to show Logan his trust was not misplaced.