Author's Chapter Notes:
This is part of the Gemini series....sort of. Well, you'll see what I mean. Bobby POV mostly. As usual, feedback is welcome.
"Ah think that this is going to take some getting use to." Rogue said to Sarah as they were walking into class. Both had chosen the same outfit, unknowingly dressing the same.

"I like to think that this just means we both have good taste." Sarah said with a slight laugh.

Rogue joined in and they both took their seats together, neither noticing the stir that they caused.

"Bobby, would you kindly pay attention?" Storm reprimanded after catching the young boy's eyes straying to the back corner where Rogue and Sarah were sitting.

He quickly turned around and faced the front of the class. He forced himself to pay attention to the lesson, while his mind was busy travelling back to the events of last week. He still couldn't believe that Rogue had a twin, even though he only had turn his head and look at where they were seated to verify the fact. He had been surprised that Sarah didn't hate him after what had happened, when he had almost froze her and instead froze Rogue. He still was having nightmares, remembering the look of Rogue, frozen in ice, by his hand.

Finally class was dismissed and he turned to leave, only to find his way blocked by Rogue. Or was it Sarah? Damn, but he wished that Sarah hadn't got that streak! That had been the only way that he could possiably tell them apart. But she got the streak saving Rogue and he would never wish that she hadn't done that.

"Hi, Bobby."

"Uh...hi...?"

"Sarah. I'm Sarah." she laughed.

Bobby felt himself blush and smiled shyly. "Sorry. Guess it is just going to take sometime to get use to it."

"Not only for you. Marie....I mean Rogue....and I are still getting use to it ourselves. We still find ourselves saying things at the sametime and, like today, dressing the same, by accident. It still surprises us but I think that given enough time that we will get use to it."

Bobby dropped his gaze, noticing that she was still wearing gloves. "I thought that you didn't have to wear them?" he said, gesturing to her hands.

Sarah looked down, staring at the gloves on her hands. Raising her eyes to his, she smiled a small smile. "I guess old habits die hard. I know this is going to sound silly but.....I feel....naked...without them."

Bobby blushed as an image of Sarah naked popped into he head. Shaking his head, as if to clear it, he forced himself to smile. "It's ok. I know what it is like to have a 'security blanket' of sorts." Leaning in, he whispered. "Promise not to tell anyone?"

Sarah smiled and nodded.

"I still sleep with a teddy bear that my mom gave me when I was a baby." he whispered.

Clamping a hand over her mouth to keep herself from laughing out loud, Sarah giggled. The image of his sleeping with a teddy was too adorable and unexpected. She felt her heart warm when she realized that he had just told her that to make her feel better about her gloves. Smiling warmly, Sarah leaned forward. "Your secret is safe with me." she said

Bobby smiled back. She had a pretty smile, he thought. Prettier then Rogue's, he suddenly realised. Maybe it was because it reached her eyes. Rogue's eyes always seemed so sad. He knew that that was because of her mutation, because she couldn't touch people. He hoped that someday that would change. Rogue was a great person and she deserved to be happy.

Sarah blushed when she noticed that he was staring at her. "Ah...Ah better go." she said, her accent thick due to her nervousness.

Bobby reached out and took one of her hands in his. "Can I walk you to your next class?" he asked shyly.

Sarah smiled happily. "Sure."

And with that they walked out of the class together.