Wake up. I didn’t hit you that hard. Wake up!

“Wha… Who…”
“Time to wake up, Jack.”
“What the fuck…”
“I’ll make this simple for you. Do you know who I am?”
“Yeah… You’re that guy Anna keeps talking about… Wolverine? Right?”
“Right. I’m Anna’s father.”
“What the fuck is going on?”
“We’re getting there. Do you know where you are?”
“…No?”
“In here nobody can hear you scream. That’s all you need to know about your whereabouts.”
“Scream? What is this shit?”
“I’m sure you have noticed how I taped you in to that chair. And I bet you’re wondering about those IV’s on your arms as well.”
“What is this shit? Let me go!”
“No. I won’t let you go before we have a little chat. That IV on your left arm is filled with saline.”
“And the other one? It’s… It’s just laying on the floor…”
“It’s a drain.”
“Drain?”
“Guess what happens when I pull the plug from the end of that line?”
“Oh, God…”
“God is not here, Jack.”
“What the… Is there something in my ass? What the hell is going on?”
“Yes. There is something in your ass. You see that black cable on the floor?”
“Yes…”
“Every time you open your mouth and I hear something I don’t like, I turn this little switch in here, and zap your ass. Not high enough voltage to knock you out, but it’ll hurt like a bitch.”
“You’re fucking insane! You can’t do this! You fucking insane freak!”
“If you’re counting on pissing me out so badly that I just straight up kill you, you can forget it. I’m already pissed off, Jack. You hurt Anna. I’m going to enjoy hurting you. Oh, and see this little plastic bag?”
“Y-Yes…”
“Imagine my surprise when I found it from Anna. Cocaine. My little girl’s using cocaine. I figured it must have been some kind of mistake and decided to give it back to you. It’s in the IV bag, mixed in to the saline. You’ll be getting it all back, drop by drop. Of course it’ll take for a while, but you’re a patient man, aren’t you, Jack?”
“Oh, God… Please… I have money, you don’t have to do this…”
“I don’t have to, but I want to. Now, scream like a good little boy, and you might live a little longer…”

Pathetic piece of shit. Lasted an hour. Full hour before he fainted. Have to wait that he wakes up. Should have remembered to bring some ammonia… Well. I have time. All the time in the world. Should probably call to storm and tell her that I’ll be late.

“Xavier’s School for Gift…”
“Save it, Storm. It’s me.”
“Oh, Logan. Where are you?”
“Something came up. I won’t be getting there before tonight. Just make sure that Anna’s comfortable. She’s been using about a month now. She’ll be pretty sick soon if she doesn’t get a hit.”
“Okay. I tell Jean. Oh, and Logan?”
“Yes?”
“Don’t do anything you might regret later, okay?”
“You know me, Storm…”
“I know you, and that’s why I worry.”
“Storm? Thanks for taking care of her.”
“That’s what friends are for, Logan. Take care.”
“Yeah. See you later.”

Right about time. Jack’s waking up.

“Hello. Had a nice nap? Want some refreshments?”
“Oh, God, no…”
“I told you already. God’s not here. But I am. And I’d like to think that I have little more patience when it comes to you, than Him. If I were a God, I’d probably fried you when you beat up and raped Anna for the first time. But I’m just a man, not even a very smart man. Because I’m finding it very difficult to understand what made you squander reckless amounts of perfectly good coke to a bitch you were just smacking around. Wouldn’t it have been better used by snorting it up in your own nose?”
“Please…”
“You bore me, Jack. It’s time to start creative. You see, I have these claws. Want to see how sharp they are?”