I can’t help wondering what made Anna to shack up with Jack Hunter. The guy is grade A asshole. Fuck. I would have gutted him a long time ago if Anna would let me. I still might do that. She wouldn’t have to know it was me. I’m sure that a guy like Jack has gazillion people lined up, all of them just waiting for a chance to off him. Just wait outside his office, follow him until he makes the wrong move, steps in to the wrong alley… Yeah. First let him know exactly who I am. What I am. Then show him the claws. Explain how they feel when going in, describe in detail how I’m first going to cut off his balls and nipples… Shit. Have to stop thinking these things while I’m driving. These jeans are snug enough as it is… What’s that… Oh, my cell. Where the fuck did I put it? Come to papa, you little plastic fucker…

“Yeah?”
“I really wish you’d start using your name when you answer.”
“What the fuck for, Storm? You know it’s me.”
“Hmph… I’m calling because of Anna.”
“What the fuck did she do now?”
“Nothing! Absolutely nothing! It’s just… You should talk with her.”
“I talked with her last night. I talked with her before I left. I’ll be talking with her when I come and bring her clothes…”
“No. I mean really talk with her.”
“Okay. What’s going on?”
“It’s… Jean found out something… I can’t… Just talk with her when you get back, okay?”
“Fucking shit, Storm! You really know how to make a guy feel comfortable! Just spit it out already!”
“I can’t, Logan. Just talk with Anna when you get back.”
“Storm?”
“Yes?”
“Fuck you.”
“I love you too, big guy…”

Home, crap home. It’s a small wonder that roaches haven’t already carried my fridge to their lair. Wouldn’t it be easier for them to raid in there anyway? Might as well start leaving everything edible on the counter instead of trying to hide it from them. Exterminator came last week, shook his head and told me to move out. Said there’s no use to try to poison those fucking critters. They’re immune already. Could of course move back to Xavier’s, but I don’t know how long I could take it. Kids? They’re okay. But Jean…

Where’s that bag? Oh, there. And what’s that smell? Anna, Anna, Anna… I’ll fucking strangle you. Last time it was pot. Now this? Coke? I bet this was what Jean wanted me to talk about with her. Better call to Ororo.

“Storm?”
“Yes?”
“I found it. You better check Anna’s clothes. She might have more of this shit hidden on her.”
“I really don’t have the right to…”
“I don’t fucking care about rights! Either you do it, or I’ll spank it out from her when I get there!”
“Logan, please, calm down. I’m sure there’s perfectly reasonable excuse…”
“There are no fucking excuses! She’s using again! You go and find that shit, lock her in to the isolation and I’ll deal with her once I get in there! Is that clear?”
“Logan, no…”
“Say ‘Logan, yes’, and you don’t have to worry that I re-decorate your fucking office when I get there!”
“Fine. You’ll find her from the chamber. I’ll make sure she’s… clean before I put her there.”
“Thanks, Storm.”
“For the record: I’m not liking this.”
“Shit. You really think I’m having a great time? I’ll see you when I get there. Might take few hours.”

Will take few hours. Now that I know why she doesn’t want me to touch Jack… He’s dead. Died when he started fucking with my little girl. Have to grab some spare clothes for me, and I’m good to go. It’ll soon be lunch hour. Jack will be spending it little different today…