Running. That’s something I’m good at. Something familiar. Running and hiding. And screwing up things.

Stole Nadine’s truck. I doubt she’ll call it in. There are too many hazy things going on in that place of hers to let cops loose in there.

Left Marie there. Nadine knows who she is. Nadine knows what to do. She’ll take care of my girl. She’ll take care of Marie, because if she doesn’t, next time I’m coming through there’s nobody who could stop me when I feel like taking a slice of her.

I don’t even know where to go. Should have thought about this. Should have made a plan. Should have. Could have. Should, could, if… What’s fucking wrong with me? I have to stop fucking regretting! I have to stop second-guessing! I have to pull my shit together, turn this fucking truck around, go back and take Marie with me!

This fucking stops now. I’ll go and get her, find a decent place where we can bunk for the duration and see if there’s anything I can do for her.

Nadine will most likely have my hide for scaring her; Marie will be pissed as hell if she has taken a glimpse of that shit she pulled from my head when she touched me. Tough luck. I’m not going to give a shit. I’m not. I can’t afford to screw things up again. Have done that enough as it is.

“What the fuck do you want, Wolverine?”
“I came to get Rogue. You can put that shotgun down, Nadine.”
“Like hell I will…”
“Wouldn’t do much good for you anyway. Shit. Look, I’m sorry. Here.”
“What’s this? You think you can buy my forgiveness with money?”
“No. That’s for your truck. I need it. And I kind of doubt that I will come through this way anymore, can’t return it.”
“You think you can just waltz in here and…”
“I don’t think. I just came to get my wife and pay for the truck. Where is she?”
“Rogue? Wouldn’t you like to know…”
“Cut the crap, Nadine. I’m not in the mood.”
“She’s outside. In the back. That’s where… Where they buried Anna.”
“Hmph. Go and get her. I’ll be waiting in the parking lot.”
“Aren’t you going to…”
“Going to what?”
“… Say goodbye?”
“She’s fucking dead, Nadine. I’m not in the habit of talking to dead people. Go and get Rogue.”

“Where are we going?”
“Just driving for now. I’m looking for a good place for us to stay.”
“Good place to stay? Aren’t we going to go back Xavier’s? I’m sure it’s safe already…”
“We are not going to go back to Xavier’s. Ever.”
“Huh?”
“Oh, for fucking shit… Do you remember touching me earlier this evening?”
“Touching you? I… Did I hurt you?”
“Yeah. Now… If you could dig around in that pretty head of yours and pull everything you have buried under closer to the surface, it would really help us both, and I would fucking appreciate it.”
“Why are you so mean? What have I done?”
“Just fucking do it! I’m tired of this fucking shit already!”

At least she doesn’t act like a fucking teenager anymore. She looks… Frozen stiff. Locked up. Just staring straight ahead. Much like professor Xavier used to look when he was toying with his power. She’s probably going through everything that has happened. A new kind of home vid. Should keep her entertained for few hours at least. Will make it hell of a lot easier to be with her. Have to do this with every personality that surfaces. Give them all the same info. That way there’s something connecting them all together. Who knows, maybe it’s enough to jolt them all back together.