“Logan…”
“Shut up.”
“But Logan…”
“Shut the fuck up.”
“Logan, I’m sure that…”
“Shut the fuck up before I shut you up, Marie.”

This isn’t happening.

“Logan, say something.”

What the fuck there is to say?

“Logan, please… You’re scaring me…”
“I don’t particularly care right now, Marie. Just keep your mouth shut.”

Just keep that trap of yours shut and your ass on that stool.

“Wolverine, I don’t know what kind of asshole-pills you have been popping lately, but…”

Okay. Nadine goes first.

“It seems to me, that the only one popping any kind of pills lately has been my fucking daughter…”

Fingers just a little tighter around her collar. Just enough to make those veins on her neck bulge. Fear fucking suits her.

“Fuck you, Wolverine… You sent her yourself… How was I supposed to know…”
“Do I look like a man who would send his own fucking daughter to buy some happy-pills because she happens to need a fix?”
“Logan, let go of her! Logan!”
“Get your hands off from me, Marie. And plant your carcass to that chair over there.”
“But…”
“Do as I tell you. Now. I’m going to take Nadine here to the back room, and I’m going to have a little chat with her. Just the two of us. Between friends. Right, Nadine?”
“Fuck you… Wolverine… You sent her; you’re the… responsible one. Not me…”
“Never said I was innocent. I’m guilty for stupidity. You… I fucking thought I could trust you, Nadine!”

Over the counter, keep walking, bitch. Keep walking…

“Logan! Stop!”
“Let go of me, Marie!”
“I won’t let you hurt her!”
“You’ll do as I say! Get back on that chair before I… Fuck! Marie…”
“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry, Logan…”

Can’t fucking breathe… Drain’s quicker now… Have to get up… Get up, get up get up you fucking pathetic wanker before she fucking kills you!

Door. Where is it… There…

“Logan! Wait!”

No fucking way.


Dead. Anna’s dead. Marie’s as good as gone. I almost killed Nadine. I almost killed Marie. Nice. I fucked it up. Fucked up everything. There’s fucking nothing left. I should call to Ororo. Ask her to come and pick up Marie. I’m pretty sure I can find a way to finish this on my own. Marie as sure as hell won’t need me in her head for the rest of the eternity.

Let’s see. Hanging? Doubt it. Works only if neck breaks, and those fuckers back at the lab made sure that nothing in me could be broken. Bullets won’t work. Neither knives. Or poisons. I’m pretty much indestructible. Of course if I could get my hands on the cure… Yeah. That might work. But it has been so fucking long. I doubt there’s even a drop of that shit left anywhere.

Leaves the lab. Where the hell are those bastards when you actually need them?