Tomorrow we’ll hit Nadine’s. Can only hope that I find Anna from there. I’m a fucking moron. Well. It’s not all bad. Marie… She’s been quiet since our little chat back in the truck. Still wanted to share a room with me. Go figure. Maybe she wanted to save money. Don’t have too much of that. Have to get in to the cage at Nadine’s. But right now…

She’s in the shower. Has been for the past half an hour. Got in right after me. This is nice. Can almost imagine that there’s nothing wrong. Just the two of us on the road. A vacation. Yeah. That’d been nice. On our way to Alaska. That’s where she said she was going when I found her from my trailer.

All day in the truck, and now she’s just freshening up. Freshening up because we’re not that tired yet, and we don’t have to get up early tomorrow.

Get a grip, you fucking ass. You already jerked off in the shower. And she wouldn’t touch you anyway. Why the fuck would she?

Better just go to sleep. Good night, ugly world…

“Wakey, wakey…”
“Huh? Marie?”
“Hush…”
“What… What are you doing? Marie…”
“Keep your mouth shut for once. I need this.”
“Marie, I don’t think this is such a good idea… To… To… Oh, shit!”
“Shut your mouth before I shut it. I want to fuck.”
“Okay… Shutting up now… Just be careful, okay… Marie? Marie!”

Oh, sweet Jesus… It’s slower… The drain. It’s slower but it’s still there. I’m never going to get my dick up if she keeps touching me…

“Honey, you have to… We need some protection…”
“You don’t want me anymore?”
“You fucking sick bitch! You’re fucking draining me!”
“But that’s the whole point…”
“Let go. Let go! Let the fuck go of me!”
“You have to try harder, darling… Having some troubles?”
“I won’t… I won’t be able to do jack shit as long as you keep touching me, you fucking leech!”
“What? And I thought you liked it rough? Is the Wolverine afraid of itsy-bitsy me?”
“Let the fuck go of me already!”

That’s it… Stay there. Stay the fuck down… I can’t fucking do this, I don’t want to hurt you… Stay down!

“That wasn’t very nice. You’re hitting women now?”
“I told you to get your fucking paws off from me.”
“But I want to fuck!”
“And I don’t fucking care!”
“Oh, yeah? Is that why you’re hard as a rock already?”

Fucking traitor. Should lop it off. But what the hell…

“Get over here! On your fucking knees!”
“I don’t want it like this!”
“I don’t fucking care! You wanted to fuck, didn’t you? Let’s fuck then!”
“Logan, no…”

Logan, yes. Have to be quick. Before she drains me. Thank God for her period. She’s slick already.

“Ready or not, darling…”
“Logan!”
“What!”
“Oh, God! Harder! Go harder!”

Gladly. Don’t know how long I’ll last… Jesus-fucking-Christ… she’s so fucking tight and hot… Smells so good… Blood and mine and Marie… Has been too fucking long… Oh, fuck!

“Asshole.”
“Right back at you, darling…”
“Did I tell you that it was okay to come already?”
“No, you didn’t. Fair warning if you’re planning for the next time: Invest to bodysuits and condoms. And ask nicely.”
“Next time? It wasn’t that good.”
“You could have fooled me… With all that screaming and begging…”
“Fuck you.”
“As soon as you find yourself some clothes and some condoms for me.”