This should be interesting. I can’t lift a fucking pinkie, let alone fight back. What ever she wants to do, she gets to do in almost full cooperation. Not that I would have hurt her anyway. Not much at least. Just knocked her out long enough to get away from her. Not going to happen now. Not with my hands shackled behind my back. Not when I’m sitting in a bathtub, completely naked. Not when she’s naked as well. What the fuck is she planning to do? Fuck me to death?

“Here. Take these.”
“Viagra? Marie, what…”
“I’m planning to find out everything that has happened during the years I was… Indisposed. And I’m going to have some fun as well. My control over my skin is rickety at best. I’m going to fill that tub with gelatin; it should slow down the drain a little. These little pills are just an insurance. Wouldn’t want you to shrink back at the wrong moment.”
“You do know that my healing will eat them up like they’re fucking candy?”
“That’s what I have this for. Viagra will just give you a jump-start.”
“A fucking dildo?”
“You have your soft spot as well as I.”
“Couldn’t find a bigger one? Are you sure that’s enough?”
“Is the Wolverine afraid of an itsy bitsy piece of rubber?”

Afraid? No. Just relieved. If her skin doesn’t finish me off, that thing will. I’m quite sure that my healing doesn’t cover torn up and stirred intestine.

“Want a free advice?”
“You’re going to give it anyway. Why bother asking?”
“Forget this shit. I’ll fuck you and let you drain me during or after that. How about it?”
“Nope. You’re too good at hiding your thoughts from me. Bend over, darling.”
“No.”
“No?”

Heh. That sure messed up her plan. Looks like she was counting on my cooperation all along. She’s all flustered up. Fucking idiot. If you don’t have the guts to get your hands dirty, darling, don’t even start messing with me.

“No. You can shove that dildo up in your own ass for all I care. If you want to fuck, lets fuck. If you want to kill me, get on with it already!”
“Fuck you, Logan!”

Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall… Shit. It’s getting cold in here. And there’s a nasty crick developing to my shoulders. She left about half an hour ago. Jesus. That dildo’s thicker than my fucking wrist. Wouldn’t have gone in without lube anyway. Basic rule of nature. You can’t force a dry elephant through an eye of a needle, but grease it up a bit and the sucker will slide through faster than you can say KY.

Shouldn’t have been so mean to her. It’s not like she has done something like this before. She’s just lashing out, channeling me. Had it been Jean or Magneto she’d touched instead of me, and I’d be pinned against the wall, paralyzed and spilling my guts, talking a mile in a minute and begging her to finish me off. Crap.

Just come back darling. Come back and finish me before I freeze my balls off.