“A matchstick?”
“It’s just a figure of speech, Logan.”
“Does this feel like a matchstick to you?”
“Uh… Nope. Nothing stick-like in it…”
“Oh, shit… Harder…”

He was leaning against the brim of the bathtub, still fully clothed, zipper of his jeans open and Marie’s hand wrapped around his throbbing erection. She was stroking him slowly but firmly, every once and a while loosening the pressure and letting just her nails scrape lightly over the sensitive head of his cock. The tub was filling behind him with steaming water, but somehow it felt pointless to bother with it. Sure, he was curious, and wanted Marie to have a good time, but the truth was that neither of them needed or even wanted long and heated foreplay. It was foreplay enough for them, and exception to the norm if they managed to get out of their clothes and horizontal before he was pounding in to her.

He cracked his eyes open and nearly swallowed his tongue when Marie leaned down and her pink tongue laved over the tip of his cock, polishing off small beads of precum, and she turned to smile at him smacking her lips.

“You taste so good… I think I’m going to try and see if there’s more of that…”
“Believe me… Keep that up and there will be a hell of a lot more for you to lick off soon enough…”

He grit his teeth and closed his eyes when her lips wrapped around his cock and her cheeks hollowed slightly. His heart was skipping beats and all the blood in his veins felt like it was heading to the direction of her hot and wet mouth, rushing to greet her talented tongue as it swirled and laved while she sucked.

“Ah… Ma… Marie?“
„Mmhmh?“
„You have to... You have to stop… Stop that, darling…”
“Why?”
“We’re getting in to this bathtub and soak for a while.”
“As soon as I’m ready…”

She smirked and returned her attention to his cock, licking it from the base to the tip, kneading his balls gently and licking greedily the salty, clear drops leaking from him. He reached to turn off the faucet before the tub spilled over and forced her to let go of him before standing up.

“Lo-gan…”
“Fuck, Marie… I’d like nothing more than to let you finish, but it’ll be better if we do it this way.”
“Better? Better than when you took me in the cage that one night?”
“Uh…”
“Better than last night on the table?”
“Um… Yeah?”
“Better than when I sucked you off just before it was your turn to get in to the cage?”
“Marie…”
“I don’t need candles and silk sheets, Logan! I need you!”

She shoved him hard. Hard enough to send him stumbling backwards and he landed in to the full bathtub with great splash, water rushing over the brim. For a moment he just laid there, clothes soaked through, wet strands of hair sticking to his forehead. Then grunted and reached for her, grasping her hips and pulling her after him to straddle his hips.

“You want to play rough, is that it?”
“No rough. But I want to play with you. This… This is nice. Nice of you to try something different for a while. But can we stop screwing around and just fuck?”
“We can, little girl. We can…”

They started tearing off their soaked clothes, a task hard enough when the cloth was sticking to their skin now even harder in the restricted space of the tub, but finally there was a heavy pile of denim and flannel next to the tub, and she was grinding her slick folds against his straining cock, whimpering when the swollen tip of it bumped against her clitoris.

“As I said before… I need the best…”

Her shaky whisper ended to a strangled moan when he grasped her hips and impaled her core. His head drooped backwards as her muscles clenched around him. It took a moment from both of them to calm down, and they sat in the hot water unmoving, not even breathing, just adjusting to the feel of each other.

“You’re so fucking tight… I’m not hurting you, am I?”
“No… This is good… Very good…”

She leaned lower and nibbled his lips. His tongue darted to taste hers quickly and she started rolling her hips, grinding against him to get him even deeper in to her.

“Wait… Wait, honey…”
“What is it now?”
“We shouldn’t be… There’s condom in the pocket of my jeans…”

She nudged against him, making him gasp and let go of her hips in fear of hurting her, his fingers grasping the brim of the tub instead.

“I’m ready… I want to have kids, as long as they’re yours…”
“Is… Is that so?”
“Yes. Do you?”

He couldn’t find the right words. He cupped her face with his both palms instead, drawing her close enough to kiss her and started flexing his hips, his cock sliding almost completely out of her before sinking back in. Slow and gentle pace was good for a while, but eventually he started to struggle to get up, holding her against him, his cock lodged deep inside of her hot and slick core.

“Where are we… Going? Logan?”
“To the bed… I need more leverage…”

But the bed seemed to be too far, few steps it would take to get them there would take for eternity, so he pushed her against the wall, hooking his hands from under her knees, nearly coming to the spot when he got a good look at himself, her tight little pussy wrapped around his cock, dribbling wet from her own juices and the bathwater. He averted his gaze from the sight and latched his lips around her left nipple, worrying the rock-hard pebble with his teeth, wincing slightly when Marie arched her back and grasped a firm hold of his wet hair.

“What about the bed?”
“Too far… This good for you?”
“The best… You’re not going to break me, go harder…”

His hands slid little awkwardly to grasp her shoulders from behind, pulling her to a slightly hunched position and he slammed his cock in to her with brute force, making her scream from pleasure. Her fingers landed on his shoulders, sliding over his back and curled tightly over his clenching buttocks, nails digging in and breaking the skin. He snarled and bit the crook of her neck in retaliation. Holding on even when her nails started to make their way upward, drawing bleeding furrows along his back. He was going to get as deep in to her as possible and fill her to the brim. She was his. There was no question of it. She had come to look for him, she had gotten him, and he was going to give her everything there was to give.