Author's Chapter Notes:
Sequel to The Legend. Our happy couple is getting on with their life.
”How did we do?”
“Fine. Just fine…”
“Tired?”
“Yeah. These assholes weren’t worth the time or effort… I think we should start moving on.”

She pulled the plug from the sink, letting the sudsy water down to drain and wiped her hands to a towel before turning to look at Logan who had just walked in. It was the same every night. He fought, she helped in the kitchen, and at the end of the evening they got paid.

Logan was sitting at the table, just staring at her.

“What?”
“Nothing. Just appreciating what I see…”
“Oh, yeah?”
“Yeah. Get over here, woman.”
“What if I don’t?”
“You’re making me to walk all the way there?”
“No. I’m making you walk all they way back to our room.”
“Marie…”
“Don’t you ‘Marie’ me, mister. Last night we ended up making out on that table and Burt didn’t much appreciate.”
“Fuck Burt.”
“I’d rather fuck you, but if you insist…”

She squeaked when Logan bolted from the chair, sending it clattering over the floor behind him, and suddenly she was pinned between him and the sink, his hands clasped over her hips.

“Burt won’t be getting anywhere near you, little girl…”
“Logan…”

His lips latched over hers and one strong hand rose to cradle the back of her skull, fingers tangling to the thick and long mane of shiny chocolate. He tasted of whiskey and tobacco, not completely unpleasant combination when it was tinged with salty lust and longing.

“It’s little girl now, is that so?”
“Yeah… And you want to know what I do with little girls like you?”
“Uh-huh…”

He twirled her around, bending her over the sink and nuzzling her neck.

“This big, bad Wolverine eats little girls like you for breakfast… Lunch… Dinner… And especially for supper…”
“Oh, God, Logan! No…”
”Oh, yeah…”

He had been sliding down her back, nuzzling and nibbling until his fingers slid under the waistband of her jeans and suddenly she was naked from the waist down, and there was very pleased Logan kneeling behind her, kneading and licking her buttocks and planting soft kisses to the backs of her thighs. She tried to straighten up, but one strong hand resting on her lower back stopped her from moving and she could feel his warm breath feathering over her already moist mound.

“Logan, please… What if… If… Oh… What about Burt?”
“He’s gone. Left us to close the doors. That’s it, darling…”

She whimpered and bit her knuckles when she felt his tongue sweeping over her crevice. One hand snaked between her thighs and the cupboard, parting her legs some more as his fingers started circling her clit.

“Oh, Logan…”
“You’re so wet… Jesus, I could come just watching you…”

Her knees buckled when she felt his tongue darting quickly in to her core. Warm and slick, little raspy. His fingers kept dancing over her clit.

“You taste so good…”

She was beyond coherent thought already when Logan suddenly changed tactics, replacing his mouth and tongue with his fingers which he plunged deep in to her core, fingerfucking her slowly, making sure he rubbed from all the right places. Her mouth opened for scream, but then Logan was there, one hand clamping over her lips, his back pressed against her and fingers of his other hand still working in her. She could smell herself on his breath when he leaned closer and licked her earlobe.

“Keep it in, Marie… Keep it in. Don’t come yet.”

And just like that he was gone. At the table, lifting up the chair that had fallen earlier, and she had to grasp the edges of the sink to stay upright.

“Why… Wha… Logan, you can’t leave me like this!”
“I can. I will. Wait like a good little girl and you can have more when we get back home.”
“Asshole…”
“Keep that up and you’re not getting anything…”

She pulled her panties and jeans up, flinching when the seam of the jeans chafed against her swollen folds. Why on earth she had chosen this particular night to wear her newest pair of jeans? Denim was tight and rigid, unlike with her older pair. She nearly came to the spot when she stepped towards Logan who was looking none the different than her, sporting a huge, throbbing bulge at the front of his Levi’s.

“Are you sure that you can wait until we get back home?”

She swayed closer to him, rubbing her breasts against his arm, cupping his crotch and sliding her fingers over hard ridge of his cock. Logan grasped her palm and pressed it tighter against him, letting out a strangled moan.

“No… Not sure at all…”
“Then why wait?”
“For once I’d like to do it properly. Long, hot bath first… Fool around a bit, then go to bed and have a long, nice f…”
“What the hell are we waiting for? Let’s get going!”