Author's Chapter Notes:
This began as a desperate plea from Jenn to get some good, foofy, naughty fun going. I piped in with a request to tie it to Nacey's wonderful game of "I Never Have ..." in "Twenty-One Now." Jenn then demanded I do the first part. This is my first X-Men fic. The first line of dialogue is dedicated to Jenn - she started this whole shebang with that comment. For this story's purpose - Rogue can touch Logan. I read a fanfic once that had Logan able to be touched because his healing factor saw Rogue's mutation as a virus and thus came up with an immunity for it. So I'm sticking with that. Dedicated to Jenn and Nacey.
Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, December. 2:30 a.m.

Rogue leaned against his bed, cradling the glass of bourbon as Logan stared at her in the dim silence of the room. "I'm bored." The Wolverine raised an eyebrow slightly. Rogue grinned and set her drink down, leaning forward, "Let's play a game."

He was silent for a moment, before his lips quirked the slightest. "What kind of game?"

Her grin widened to an all-out salacious smile, "a naughty game." The eyebrow rose again. "Come on," she cajoled, "Jubes told me about this game called 'I never have ...' It's normally played by more than two people, but who cares?"

"I've heard of it. Problem is, darlin', there's not many things I haven't done." His voice was a husky murmur and Rogue leaned back against the bed, the timbre of his voice giving her an idea.

"Okay, how 'bout I tell you all the things I've never done and if you have, you do 'em to me?" Her eyes sparkled and Logan found himself responding - a tightening in his groin and heart. Inwardly he sighed, what this girl did to him was something he still found himself amazed about. She touched a part of him that he hadn't remembered existed. She made him smile, she made him feel safe and -- he grinned in the dark - she made him hornier than any other woman he'd ever met. Hell, her smile was enough to send Rogue-Craving rushing through his blood.

"Logan," her Southern accent caressed his name and damn if his jeans didn't get just a bit more snug. He shifted slightly and then responded.

"Kay, darlin' what have you never done," and she laughed throatily, her eyes shining as she gazed at the lazy smile on his face, noting the shifting of his position and knowing the reason.

"Hmm, let's see," her tongue dipped out, licking her bottom lip and she sent a glance Logan's way, awaiting the no-doubt forthcoming shift.

He shifted.

"Never have I ... had sex in the middle of winter ... outside ... backed up against a wall." She grinned.

Laughing, he stood up, "that's three things ..." he pointed out as he held out his hand.

"And you've done all three, right?" she asked as she held onto him, her hands absent of any material. He just grinned and pulling her against him, he gave her a quick kiss before leading her out the door.



They walked through the long, silent hallways, Rogue pressing her lips together to supress a giggle. Logan's hand was firm, his grip solid as he led her outside. The cool air was a shock to her body as they stepped outside. She opened her mouth to speak, but he was already pushing her up against the side of the building. The hard wall was suddenly at her back, one hand around her neck, the other on her bare leg as he pushed her dress up. She looked into his eyes. His body pressed into her and now his breath was warm upon her earlobe as his tongue wet her flesh. She forgot her question, reality, sanity, sobriety disappeared into a fog that knew only hunger and need. And want.

Want and desire. She pressed herself against him, desperate, desperate to have him inside of her, loving her, one with her. "Logan," she whispered, a delicious thrill filling her as the desperation that always preceeded their adventurous love-making coursed through her. And then thought was gone as his lips once more found hers, ravishing her mouth, his tongue colliding, clashing, sucking, dancing, clinging to hers. Driving her hard against the wall, he dropped his hand and felt the cold-warm flesh of her thighs. Cold from December's bite, warm from the heat of his hands.

Grasping her underwear, he pulled the silky material down as she clung to him, her hands beneath his jacket, her nails clawing into his back through the material of his shirt. He slipped a finger inside of her and she was wet and tight and perfect. Heaven. Rogue.

One in the same.

She reached in between them, her fingers pulling at the snap, grabbing at his zipper. Now, now, she thought, an urgency filling her ... she needed him inside of her now. All thought fled as his fingers feathered at the core of her, touching, tightening, pulling and her body screamed out as she felt a rippling sensation flood through her. Her hand encircled the hard heat of him, tightening around him, "now, now, now, now" she whispered, her breathing ragged.

His touch was gone to be replaced - God, the wall was hard but she could barely feel it as he plunged into her. The air was cold and biting upon her skin, but she felt as if her entire body were aflame as he thrust inside of her, filling every pore of her. She gripped his arms, his shoulders, his head, afraid that if she let go she would fall into oblivion.

Heaven. She felt so right, so perfect. He was all sensation, all feeling as he pulled her up, her legs winding about him. With every thrust every silken tug from her called to him, answered him, completed him all at once. His lips fell upon her throat, savoring the taste of her flesh. He captured her mouth, thrilling to the desperate pants and cries, moans and frantic whimpers she uttered in between each brush of his lips, every touch of his tongue. He felt alive, on fire, only she made him feel this way.

This was too much. She was too much. But not enough, never enough. He never wanted to let her go; never wanted this sensation to end ... never wanted this to end. He was close, so close, his eyes closed and everything went black around him, then white, then a rainbow of colors exploded inside his head as she let out a sudden shout, his name buried in the cry.

There was silence, marred only by the heavy sound of their breathing. Her head lay in the crook of his neck, her legs still wrapped about him, he still inside of her. Slowly she looked up, her eyes wide and searching. Wild and vivid and alive, so alive.

"Logan ..." her voice was a whisper. "Every damn time."

And he just grinned.