"AGHH!" Scott screamed as Hank applied pressure to his leg.

"Sorry friend but we have to stop the bleeding," Hank told him

Ororo stood by, half watching out for anything and half helping with Scott.

"Come on let’s see if we can carry you back to the Blackbird," Hank said putting one of Scott’s arms over his shoulders. Ororo grabbed the other arm and put it over her own shoulder.
When Scott was standing up he looked around to see where Rogue was. "Where did Rogue go?" he asked.

Ororo looked up and didn’t see her either. "Oh no! She’s gone back to that room."

"Go after her!" Scott ordered.

"We can’t leave you here and Ororo shouldn’t go by herself," Hank began, "Call Kitty and see if the others have the mutants out yet."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie walked down the steps and into a large room. The reflection of water bounced off the walls. As she looked around tears filled her eyes. She knew where she was. It was the room from Logan’s nightmares.

She walked over to the small pool, seeing the claw marks all over the place.

"All of this wasn’t meant for you, but you’ll do," snarled a voice from behind her.

Rogue turned and screamed for help at the sight before her. Then she felt something hard hit her across the head and all went black.

At the sound of Marie screaming, Logan froze. He saw Scott, Hank and Ororo just ahead, but he paid them no notice. Instead he ran past them as fast as he could.

"Look for the green room Logan!" Scott shouted after him.

Logan ran, and finally he saw the green room Scott was talking about. When he came to the end of the steps he paused taking it all in. "Fuck!" he said. He knew that this was the one from his nightmares.

The clanging of a metal door brought him back to reality. He ran toward the sound calling, "Marie! Marie!"

When he reached the door, he stepped outside into the night air and snow. He looked around for any sign of Marie. He spotted a soldier carrying a limp Marie in his arms heading for a helicopter.

"NO!" Logan hollered and ran after them. He watched in horror as the soldier jumped into the already airborne helicopter. He continued running until he was directly under it. "No!" Logan shouted over and over, sinking to his knees as he watched the helicopter fly off. When he could no longer see the aircraft he grabbed the sides of his head and began rocking back and forth. He cried out to no one in particular, "Oh God they took her!" He bent over and put his head in the snow and beat his fists against the ground causing snow to fly up. "Marie, I'm so sorry," he cried in anguish, "What am I going to tell Kayla?"