Author's Chapter Notes:
This song is by D-Side, just in case you don’t know the song.

>Song Lyrics
~Logan P.O.V.~

>What ya doin' tonight
>I wish I could be
>A fly on your wall
>Are you really alone
>Whose stealin' your dreams
>Why can't I breathe
>You in to my life
>So tell me
>What would it take
>To make you see that I'm alive

What is she playing at, one minute she’s all over me like she wants to jump me, the next she’s all over that Gumbo. And what was with that kiss the other day in my bed.

Okay I know she thought I was sleeping, I was awake before she was, like the whole night awake. I couldn’t sleep with Marie in my bed, too much temptation knowing she was right here next to me.

Ever since that night Marie’s been keeping her distance from me, she doesn’t even say ‘Hi’ to me any more just walks right by me like I was invisible or something.

Tonight I’m lying in bed as normal preparing myself for sleep and the plague of nightmares to begin, but they never came, nor did sleep tonight, well not for me anyway. I could hear through the wall between us that Marie was having a dream, not sure if it was a nightmare thought, but whatever it was it was powerful enough to make here scream.

Fearing the worse I get out of bed and rush to her room, opening her door I find her in a deep sleep, don’t think I could even wake her if I tried. But I have to help some way anyway I can, I climb on her bed stroking the hair of her face. I have to make her know that I’m here, that’s she’s not alone.

“Marie? I know you can hear me darlin. Keep fighting Marie you’re a strong person you can fight this,” I keep saying this to her, and eventually she starts to calm down going back into a normal sleep. But I can’t leave her; my body wouldn’t allow it.

>[Chorus:]
>If I was invisible
>Then I could just watch you in your room
>If I was invincible
>I'd make you mine tonight
>If hearts were unbreakable
>Then I could just tell you where I stand
>I would be the smartest man
>If I was invisible
>Wait, I already am

I sometimes wish that I had her power so that I could found out what she thinks about, or what she dreams. Instead I have to guess, and to tell the truth I’m getting sick of her messing me around and not talking to me.

Tomorrow I’m sorting this out, whatever it is between us has to stop if not then, well I’ll just have to wait and see. So I finally get my body to move from her bed and into my own, but still I can’t sleep.

What if she doesn’t want me here anymore, what will I do? This is the longest I’ve stayed in one place, could I just get up and go again?


>Saw your face in the crowd
>I call out your name
>You don't hear a sound
>I keep tracing your steps
>Each move that you make
>Wish I could read
>What goes through your mind
>Oh baby
>Wish you could touch me
>With the colours of your life

It’s been 3 weeks since I went into Marie’s room and I’ve still not talked to her, I just can’t seem to get a minute with her. I try to talk to at lunch, but she’s with all her friends, I try talking to her in the evening she’s with Remy. It’s like she’s making sure she’s busy so that she doesn’t have to see me.

But no matter how busy Marie seems to be I always spend time with her, she just doesn’t know it. Ever since that night I keep sinking into her room when she falls asleep and wake up before she does.

I think that her sub-connation knows I’m there next to her, ‘cause a few times Marie has rolled over onto me and said my name. Is this what our friendship has come to, me sinking into her room at night just so that I can spend time with her?

Today is her Graduation; today is the day I leave. She’s better of without me now. I stand at the doorway of the mansion watching all the students walk up and get their diplomas. Marie’s up next although she’s in the same cap and gown as everyone else she just stands out from the rest, she’s so beautiful no matter what she wears.

I think this is the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life, leaving someone you love. I know that Marie wouldn’t want to talk to me, so I wrote it all down how I feel about her and shit like that. I’m telling you this fucker took me 3 hours to write, hardest thing I’ve ever wrote and I don’t plan on doing it again.

So as the last of the student’s walks up, the others throw all the caps in the air, this was my queue to move. I can see Marie now she talking with her friends.

“Rogue can I talk to you for a moment?” I ask from behide her, I hate calling her Rogue but she doesn’t want the others to know her really name.

“Logan can’t it wait I’m kind of busy at the min, I’ll talk to later ‘kay?” She asks turning her back to me.

“Listen kid, here take this. Read later, bye.” And that’s it, she now has the letter its up to her but I’m not going to stay and listen to how she doesn’t love me so I’m gone.

I spoke to Charlie’s told him that I’m not coming home this time, but I would keep an eye for any other mutinies I see or if I see any of the Brotherhood I’d keep him posted.

>[Chorus]
>If I was invisible
>Then I could just watch you in your room
>If I was invincible
>I'd make you mine tonight
>If hearts were unbreakable
>Then I could just tell you where I stand
>I would be the smartest man
>If I was invisible
>Wait, I already am

>I am nothing without you
>Just a shadow passing through

So here I am on the roads heading North, I got a cabin very well hidden so I should not get to much trouble. No one even saw me leave, just got in my truck and left.

So here I am again, starting all over with a new life but it will never but the same as the one I just left.

I’m going back to fighting, its not that I need the cash, I just like beating the shit out of people then becoming nothing to them, she like to Marie.

It’s best to stay invisible to people when you first meet them, they don’t want to know, and if they don’t know you they cant hurt you.

>If I was invisible
>Then I could just watch you in your room
>If I was invincible
>I'd make you mine to night
>If hearts were unbreakable
>Then I could just tell you where I stand
>I would be the smartest man
>If I was invisible
>If I was invisible
>If I was invisible
>Wait, I already am