Author's Chapter Notes:
I was looking through some songs I had and I started thinking how a few I heard reminded me of Logan and Marie, so I thought ‘hey lets write and see where it gets me’ hope you all like. This song belongs to Mandy Moore


>Song Lyrics
~Rogue P.O.V.~

God he has the most gorgeous ass I’ve ever seen, the guy really knows how to wear a pair of jeans that’s for sure.

“Rogue?”

“Here,” I cry out taking my eyes of Logan working in the garden.

“Rogue we have already taken role call, can you please tell me the answer?” Mr Summers asked me.

“The answer? You want the answer to the question, well the answer is, ummmmm London?”

“So you’re saying that The Great Wall is in London? Rouge I want to see you after class,” Mr Summers said.

“Yes Sir,” I answered back, turning my eyes back out to the garden watching Logan.

>I try but I can't seem to get myself to
>think of anything but you

“Hey kid what you up to?” Logan says to me as he walks into the kitchen and takes the sandwich I just made.

“Hey that’s mind get your own,” I state trying to get it back from him.

“Come on darlin I’m hungry, please?” If I hadn’t seen it, I wouldn’t have believed it. Logan mister tough guy was giving me puppy dog eyes. It’s quit cute really.

“Fine take it but next time get your own,” I say turning round to make another one.

“Thanks kid you’re the best,” and he kisses me, on the check. Although I’ve got control over my powers, I’ve only had it for about week so this is a big shock for me, and god it felt nice to be touched again. But Logan doesn’t even notice the way it makes me feels and just walks out of the kitchen with the other half of the sandwich.

>Your breath on my face your warm,
>gentle kiss I taste the truth, I taste the truth
>We know what I came here for
>So I won't ask for more

I can hear him again he’s having another of his nightmares. After coming back from Alkali Lake, Logan made sure he could keep and extra eye on me and demanded that my room be next to his.

I hate lying here listening to him while he scrams into the night I have to do something.

As I lay here I think back to the first time I went into Logan’s room when he was having a nightmare. I leant the hard way not to get to close but I can’t help it, I have to go see him.

>[CHORUS]
>I wanna be with you
>If only for a night
>To be the on who's in your arms to hold you tight
>I wanna be with you
>There's nothing more to say
>There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way
>I wanna be with you:.

So I get my butt out of bed and down the hall to the next room.

“Logan?” I knock on the door hoping it might wake him.

“Logan, its Rogue let me in?” I knock louder. Knowing that this isn’t going to work, I just open the door and walk right in.

He’s lying there covered in sweat and his bed sheets all tangled in his legs. What should I go over and try waking him up, maybe I should call him first.

“Logan? Wake up Logan,” still nothing, I walk into the bathroom which is attached to the bedrooms and fill a glass up with water. Waking back into the room I make sure that I’m at a distance so that if Logan releases his claws they wont harm me, but still close to the bed.

As I stand there looking at him, I wonder if this is a good idea, not giving myself enough time to re-think this, I throw the water over Logan, which wakes him up. I’m glad I did stand here, because just as he shoots up in bed the claws pop out.

“Marie? What you doing in here kid I could have hurt you,” Logan says angrily pulling the claws back in.

“You were having a nightmare and I thought you might want a drink when you wake up,” I say giving him my most angelic face.

“But throwing it on me was a bit much,” Logan says as he gets out of bed and heads into the bathroom to get a towel to dry of.

“You think? It was the only thing I could think of that would wake you up without hurting either of use,” I walk over to the now damp bed and pull the sheets off and placing them with fresh ones that Logan keeps in the room.

“You don’t have to do that,” Logan says walking out of the bathroom.

“Yeah I do, I’m the one that made it wet, beside its always nice to have fresh sheets,”
I say finishing off putting the covers on.

“There you go, now get in,” doing as I say Logan climbs back into bed, I climb in on the other side.

“Marie I don’t think-“

“Oh hush up, it’s just for one night, and you did say you slept better with someone else in bed with you. So let me do this, think of it as a pay back for wetting your sheets. Deal?” I say lying on the bed looking at him.

“Deal.” Logan says grabbing hold of me, and placing me on his chest. I could get really use to this.

>So I'll hold you tonight like I would
>if you were mine to hold forevermore
>And I'll savor each touch that I've wanted
>so much to feel before, to feel before
>How beautiful it is
>Just to be like this

>I wanna be with you
>If only for a night
>To be the on who's in your arms to hold you tight
>I wanna be with you
>There's nothing more to say
>There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way
>I wanna be with you:.

I wake up early the next morning. Logan sleeps with the curtains and windows open even in winter, don’t know why, I really should ask him.

I’m still lying on his chest with his arms wrapped around my lower body. He looks like a God even when he sleeps, I would give anything to wake up in his arms ever day. But he thinks I’m just a kid, a little sister really, and maybe it’s for the best that he thinks of me like that. Because if we did ever have a relationship and it went wrong, I don’t think I could cope.

I can’t live with out Logan in my life. So I guess I should start looking around, maybe dating. Remy keeps asking me out maybe it’s about time I say yes to him. But for tonight and this morning, I can pretend. Pretend that I’m his girl and no one else’s. Just for this moment I’m his.

As I raise my self onto one elbow I look down on him, and the urge to cry comes over me, because this is as close as I can get to him. Taking full advanced of this I lean down and kiss him very lightly on the lips, praying that he doesn’t wake up. And thank god he didn’t.

Placing my head back on his chest, I just want to have a little more time with him. I just want to hold onto my dream a little bit longer.

>Oh, baby
>I can't fight this feeling anymore(anymore)
>Drives me crazy when I try to
>So call my name and take my hand
>Can you make my wish, baby, your command(command)?
>Yeah

>I wanna be with you
>If only for a night
>To be the on who's in your arms to hold you tight
>I wanna be with you
>There's nothing more to say
>There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way
>I wanna be with you:.

>Oh yeah
>I wanna be with you
>Wanna be with you, ooo, yeah
>I wanna be, I wanna be