Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, first chapter of this one!! I hope you guys like it, and review!!!
The neon sign shined in the Street. The name, Poker Girls, had a Martini glass and an ace of spades card on the side.

It wasn't any bar. It was "just for the girls" like the owner, Marie, would say. When it opened, all the papers and magazines came to ask what it was all about.

"'Poker Girls' is a club for the girls to have a drink and play some casino like games." would answer Marie every time they asked. "We have roulette and several tables for Poker and Blackjack for the girls to choose. But the main idea is that you don't bet: when you enter, to pay the ticket, and with that, a certain amount of chips, that are to be traded, not for money, but for drinks. A certain amount of, for example, pink chips, will give you a cosmopolitan. And if you don't like what the chips you've won can give you, you can always trade for the equivalent amount of chips for another drink with the trolley girl. These chips are custom, so they are all like casino chips, but with little drawings that resemble drinks or fruits, and the names on the sides."

Marie would always finish an interview saying "Overall, it's a place to come with your girlfriends and have a nice time drinking and betting without losing all your money!"

*****

"We are so fucked up"

"What? Sorry, wasn't listening" said Kitty, fixing a row of chips in the trolley.

"I said we are so fucked up! That god damn asshole of St John just took off!! How am I supposed to find a bartender to quickly?!" screamed Marie hitting the bar with her fist.

"Chill out chica, I've got the solution" said Jubilee, coming from the back shop. "Didn’t you tell me that the reporter from the New York Star wanted a date with me? Just call him and tell him that if he publicizes the fact that we are lacking a bartender, I might consider going on a date with him"

"And are you really going to consider it?" asked Kitty giggling.

"Of course, if he looks like Brad Pitt and has the same amount of money!"

They all were laughing hard when a guy with a croupier suit and a smirk on his face entered the room. "Remy appreciates that no girl will laugh like that because of how Remy looks".

Jubilee grimaced "You might be good looking, but you better don't try and do something inappropriate with our customers"

Remy made a hurtful expression "Remy would never do something like that to the customers, Cherie, but Remy knows loads of inappropriate things to show you..."

"Cut it out, Remy" said Marie from the counter "and you let him be, Jubilee, it' because of his nonstop flirting that that many customers come back"

A blonde guy, also wearing a croupier suit, came through the back shop. "Nice of you to show up in time for once, Bobby" said Marie with a smirk. Bobby grimaced and hugged Kitty from behind "Hi everyone" he said as Kitty grew redder.

Marie giggled. She couldn't help but remember the times when they thought Bobby was gay. Hs nickname, the Iceman, came out of Remy’s mouth after Bobby had rejected the twenty second girl. That same night, Remy got him drunk enough until he blurted out he was madly in love with Kitty. and a few days later, they were a couple.

Marie came out of her thoughts and called everyone. "Ok guys, this is what we are going to do. I'll call this reporter, and then I'll call Scott and Ororo to see if the can come and give us a hand. I'll take care of the bar until we hire someone, so please try to behave, as I won't be able to check around."

Her workers nodded and went to prepare the last things. Marie sighed. She was going to have a long night.