Author's Chapter Notes:
No music this time. This one came to me all on it's own, but next bunny I probably have to lure out with mr. A. Cooper again.
His good and horny mood was rudely interrupted when he pushed open the door to Marie’s room. She wasn’t there. Then he spotted something lying on her bed, on the pillow. Black lace panties. Her scent was still strong on the fabric. There was a note as well. ‘Find me.’ He frowned. He really wasn’t in the mood for games. Oh, he’d sniff her out easily enough, but every second he spent tracking her would have been better used by fucking her.
“Well… Beggars can’t be choosers…” He huffed, stuffing the panties to his pocket before heading out, following the fresh scent of her. Since Marie was considerable less experienced than him they had agreed that she’d set the pace to things.

He found the next clue of her whereabouts from downstairs where Timmy stood in front of the elevator, his mouth gaping open.
“Timmy, my man! What’s got you so flustered?” Logan asked clapping his palm on the kid’s shoulder little harder than it was absolutely necessary. Timmy didn’t turn to look at him. He didn’t even see the need to scald him from using such common language. He stuck out his hand, pointing towards elevator door.
“M… Miss… Miss Rogue was naked!” The boy stuttered. Logan smirked and glanced around, making sure he was alone with Timmy before leaning closer to his ear.
“You know what, squirt? I’m planning to go down there and get naked with Miss Rogue…” He whispered, enjoying immensely from the horrified look that spread on Timmy’s face.
“You… You… I’m telling Miss Grey! I’m telling Miss Grey!”
“Go ahead, kid. Then I can tell her about the collection of porn mags I found from under your bed in last month’s check-up, you little hypocrite bastard… You know, Timmy… It’s good that you’re curious, but you really should stick to topics suitable at your age. You might find Bob The Builder quite educational.”

He rolled his shoulders and groaned in satisfaction when Timmy ran away screaming. Good deed of the day done. Not that he enjoyed scaring children, but Timmy… No. Timothy Mortimer The Third. Fuck it. Timmy. Timmy really wasn’t a kid. He was an overgrown pest, something from between rat and a roach.
“But now I have completely another kind of pest to flush out from hiding…”

He pushed open the door to the Danger Room. Heavy smoke, ruckus and drunken cajoling greeted him when he made his way in, recognizing his surroundings instantly. It was the bar in Laughlin City. The bar from where Marie had hitched a ride with him.

Her scent wafted through the crowd and he pushed his way to the bar where she sat, thankfully wearing skin-tight leather instead of the outfit she had worn all those years ago. He sauntered where she sat on the stool and leaned against her back, bringing his lips against her earlobe.
“Tell me… What does a girl like you do in a place like this?” He whispered, letting his warm breath caress the side of her throat and leaning even closer to let her feel his erection against her lower back.
“I don’t know what you mean. This is a nice place,” she said. He licked her earlobe and smirked.
“My point exactly. Wasn’t very nice to rush in to hiding as soon as we got out from the jet…”
“Too bad. So sad. But I could make it up to you…”
“Oh, you could?”
“I have already decided that I’m going home with the winner tonight,” she said, tossing back something that his nose informed was whiskey.
“Come on! Are you serious? I have to beat up bunch of rednecks before I get to nail you?”

She turned on the chair, bringing her thighs to cradle his hips, lips extended to full pout.
“Don’t ruin this, Logan. I… I have always wanted to know what would have happened… What if I had been older and…” She was nearly crying. He felt like a complete ass.
“Shit… Come here…” He pulled her against him, kissing the crown of her head lightly, threading his fingers through silken locks of brown and ivory.
“Had you been older, I probably would have given you a ride, fucked you for couple of times and…”
“I said don’t ruin this! Get your ass in that cage! Now!” Marie hissed, shoving him towards the metal enclosure.
“Yes ma’am…”

Half an hour later he realized he was actually having a good time, aside from the fact that his every opponent had some sort of fixation to his lower parts and he found himself kneeling and cupping his abused groin more often than he remembered ever doing. And Marie… She was wearing her issued leather uniform, but sitting at the bar as shy and timid as she had been when he had first seen her from that cage in Laughlin. Granted, he hadn’t paid so much attention to her back then, huge sign of ‘jailbait’ hung heavily over her features then, but now his gaze wandered to her at every possibility.

She was sitting there, glancing him occasionally from under lowered lashes, sipping her drink, mostly blending in to the shadows, avoiding other customers and rather curious barkeep.

He let out a loud groan, rolled his neck and kicked his fallen opponent once, as a payback from painful kneeing he had received from the brute earlier, then walked to his corner and grabbed the shot Marie had brought to him, downing it with one swallow. Amber liquid flowed down his throat, burning as it went. He let his gaze rest on her. She had relaxed somewhat and was now staring at him openly, not even trying to pretend that she wasn’t looking. Her pink tongue darted out, moistening her slightly parted lips.

He gestured her to come to him. She slid down from the stool slowly and walked to the side of the cage.
“Yes?” She whispered.
“You said you were going home with the winner tonight. How about getting in the cage with the winner now?”
“Now?” She asked, licking her lips again, red hue rising over her cheeks.
“Get over here!” He barked, grabbing her arms through the wire fence and yanking her flush against it, crushing her lips under his through the fence.

They were rudely interrupted when the MC announced the next match and suddenly there was an angry trucker behind him and a hard knee pounding his kidneys. He let go of Marie before he fell, caught a glimpse of her startled face before he turned and lunged at the trucker, trying to ignore the sickening, throbbing heat that was spreading from his back and twisting his stomach.

Trucker down and the MC was announcing him the winner of the night, king of the cage. He shrugged off the man’s meaty paws and hurried to the bar where she sat, now crying.
“What’s this?” He wrapped his hands around her from behind, letting her lean against his chest.
“This was a stupid idea… I don’t know what I was thinking… You got hurt just because I wanted something different…”

He leaned his forehead against her shoulder, biting his lip, trying to stifle his urge to laugh. Instead of laughing he brought his aching groin in contact with her lower back, rubbing it against her suggestively.
“Does this feel like I’m hurt?” He whispered, letting his hands wander higher from her waist and cupped her breasts.
“Oh…” She was still sniffling a bit, but her scent was turning from remorse to arousal already. He yanked her around on the stool, stepping between her thighs and claiming her lips. She tasted of whiskey, salt and Marie. Her legs snaked around his waist, and he could feel the heat radiating through the leather of her pants, matching the fire burning in his jeans. He grasped her buttocks and grind against her, swallowing the moan that escaped from her throat.

Somebody tapped him to the shoulder. He threw an annoyed glance from the corner of his eye.
“Buzz off, asswipe…” He growled, hardly breaking the kiss.
“I know what you are,” the man standing behind him whispered with conspiratory tone. He huffed and let go of Marie, and turned around, facing the ape.
“And I know what you are. Yeah. You and that butt-buddy of yours. Take a hike and I don’t have to hurt you.”
“Nobody takes a that kind of beating without a mark to show for it…”
“And nobody kicks my jewels, either. Not if they want to keep their own set intact…” Logan grunted, pleased smile spreading on his face. His knee rose in one, fluent move, crashing against his last opponent’s groin. Satisfactory crunch echoed in the room, the man’s mouth formed a perfect ‘o’ and he fell slowly on to the floor.
“Jesus, that felt good! Come on, honey. We better get going. I have a room not too far from here, and there should be far less interruptions once we get there.”