Tapping her fingers against a thigh Kitty stared hard at Jean for a moment before she pulled a small, rectangular box out of her pocket. Opening it she stared at the contents for a moment before moving closer to Jean.

“Never fails to amaze me how foolish someone can be. You didn’t want us, didn’t need us so therefore no one else should. The only problem with that is you hardened Rogue and Jubilee gave them the strength to fight…with me.” Kitty chuckled coldly. “With me all you did is create an emotionless thing. You’ve been trying to erase us since you met Rogue for someone that wasn’t yours. You ignored me despite the fact that I was rather obvious in my attraction to Scott. What does that tell you?”

“Fuck off.”

“It tells me that you wanted what you couldn’t have. So by attacking the mansion you tried to what? Rid yourself of any and all competition for the Professor’s favor? Get rid of the competition as the favorite and therefore you’ll have the money, the power…”

“You know nothing. Just another little whore!”

Kitty nodded quickly. “That may be but at least I’m good enough that Scott’s screaming my name out when he comes. I can twist him ten ways way from Sunday and he loves it. Begs for more.”


“What is she doing?” Scott whispered at the mention of his name.

“Proving a point.” Rogue declared moving closer to Kitty.

“Logan’s the same way. He’s so deeply up Rogue’s cunt you couldn’t get a glimpse of his dick. And that bothers you. Now this will be rather painful but it’s necessary.” Grabbing Jean’s hand she held it in place on the floor with a booted foot. “For every sin you’ve committed I’m going to be generous. I’m only going to take a knuckle…until you explain to me in detail why you’d sell your own people out!”

Gasping in agony Jean watched as Kitty pulled what appeared to be a surgical tool out. Watching as Kitty clicked it together she swallowed at the bone cutting tool she’d used more than once before. She pulled desperately on her hand, hoping to dislodge it but to no avail.

She set what looked like side-cutters down over the tip of Jean’s index finger Kitty smiled at her sweetly. “Scream bitch, no one’s gonna hear you!” She drawled as she forced the blades through flesh and bone.

With a cold disregard for Jean’s screams she moved onto the next knuckle. Each click of the metal connecting drew another bit of pressure from her foot.

“Tell me why Jean? Make me understand.” Kitty whispered soothingly, pushing her red hair out of her battered face. “Make me want to help you.”

Jean shook her head decisively, frantically. “No. I’m not about to tell you anything!”

Tapping the cutter against bare skin, Kitty eyed Jean’s battered hand. Moving over the fingers she paused above the ring finger and raised an eyebrow. “You sure?”

Struggling Jean ripped her hand from under Kitty’s boot only to wind up on her back, clutching her hand to her chest. Sobbing in agony she curled around the wounds and prayed for a hit of her power. She’d make them all sorry.

“There’s no one going to help you!” Kitty said settling her weight on Jean’s body. “No one who cares what happens to you. You saw to that. For every night that we spent begging for mercy, for every ‘favor’ we did for a guard you deserve to pay. How much blood do you think is on your hands? I think the right to have a family, to have a future was ours and you destroyed that.”

“Liar.”

“Oh no Jean. I’m not lying. See they killed my womb, battered it so badly that the walls were weakened so much that I couldn’t even carry a moment. Rogue fixed me; she gave me back my future. In seven months I’ll give birth to a beautiful baby and you know what…I’m going to love him or her. I’m going to get a sick amount of pleasure at knowing that Scott’s holding his child, MY child and you are rotting in hell.”

“Kitty rest now. You shouldn’t be overdoing it.” Rogue said nodding at a chair. “Let us play some more.”

Nodding Kitty rose to her feet. Glancing down at Jean she spat on her much like the guards had done with her. “You aren’t worth tainting my soul for. You deserve to have our memories shoved into your head, deserve to live the rest of your life in a tiny little cell trying to dig out the horrors of our enslavement. I know that won’t happen but it’s what you deserve.”

Rogue gave Kitty a pat on the shoulder and walked over to where Jean lay sobbing in agony, her body covered in burns, cuts, and blood. “Tell the truth Jean and I’ll make it all go away.”

Jean writhed in agony even as she glanced at Rogue. “I should have kill you myself.”

“You still wouldn’t have had Logan. See he never intended to come back to the mansion for you. He was coming back for me and then we were going to leave together. You never had a chance.”

“He thinks you did it,” Jean giggled hysterically. “Thinks that you called in the army and he’ll never believe you didn’t. With my death he’s gonna hit you hard and he’ll kill you. I win in the end.”

“Not hardly.” Rogue snarled and kicked her once for good measure before heading for the door. “You lost a long time ago Jean, you were just too wrapped up in yourself to see it.”

The closing of the door echoed with a chilling finality and Jean lay hysterically giggling and sobbing on the floor. Every instinct within her body told her that she wouldn’t be leaving her prison of concrete.



Beast glanced at his team before he eyed the bunker that sat in the middle of nowhere. He could smell blood, fear, and the faint but elusive scent of the Frankenstein team. Whoever or whatever was here wasn’t a good thing.

“Keep low. We’re not here to fight them…” Beast ordered.

“No?” Warlok snorted. “What are we here for then?”

“To see if we can find Jean.”

“And if we do?” Warlok replied. “They deserve to die. Preferably painfully.”

Beast snarled at him before focusing on moving toward the bunker. Moving carefully he pulled open the door and stepped inside.