Author's Chapter Notes:
The rating on this one is more like NC17 then R so just a bit of a heads up.
Rubbing his eyes Tank stared at the paper before him. It had been three days since they’d returned to find the girls missing and only a vague message awaiting them. To sit and do nothing had been hard, but the looks in their eyes when they’d come in a few hours before dawn had been harder.

Now, he was once again sitting alone going over medical records of the kids rather than sleep in an empty bed. Logan and Scott had both suffered the same thing. It appeared that the girls had retreated from everyone into a spare bedroom.

“Hey Doc how’s it going?” Logan asked walking into the room.

“Been better,” Tank replied softly. “Helen phoned. Wanted to know if we need anything.”

“What did you tell her?”

“That we didn’t want anything.”

“What she say to that?” Logan muttered dropping into a chair and staring at the other man.

“That want wasn’t the same as need. She also said that Xavier managed to get to Iceman and Warlok and get them both back to New York before the local authorities even knew they’d been in the area.”

“Figures he’d do that. She say where Xavier picked Warlok up from?”

“Didn’t know. Any word from the girls?”

“No,” Logan leaned back in his chair, his fingers interlaced on his stomach, “I’m getting worried. Whatever happened we need to find out…”

“Uh hello Jubilee,” Tank stood a slight smile on his face. “Come in.”

“Uh have you got a few minutes?” Jubilee whispered softly. “I don’t want to interrupt.”

“For you I’d make the time even if I didn’t,” Tank said circling his desk. “Please, have a seat.”

“I uh think I’m gonna go grab a beer,” Logan drawled and slid out the door closing it soundlessly behind him.

“How are you doing Jubilation?” Tank asked settling her in a seat and waiting.

“Okay, I think. Rogue and Kitty have been stickin’ pretty close to me.”

“I’m willing to listen if you would like to talk.”

“Nothing to say,” Jubilee looked him the eye. “Just answer one question for me. And I want an honest answer as well.”

Tank nodded quickly. Whatever it was he would be supportive, honest… even if it killed him. “Of course I will.”

“Do you still want me?”

Tank looked at her steadily, “Of course I do. Why wouldn’t I?”

“I know they didn’t tell you what happened…”

“No one has said anything to me about what happened a few days ago. What does that have to do with us?”

“Iceman…” Jubes paused tearfully.

“I don’t care about that.” Tank sighed at her shocked look, “That didn’t sound right. Look that has no bearing on how I feel about you. I’m hurt that someone would do that to you, I’m sad that I wasn’t there to protect you, and I’m angry that no one seems to give a damn about what you suffered, about what they allowed their freaks to do, but I don’t think less of you.”

“Can we um..” Jubilee flushed, “You know be intimate now? I mean here?”

Smiling Tank nodded and leaned forward to rest his forehead against hers, “Anywhere, any time. You’re my girl and I love you.”

“I’m clean. I washed really good Tank,” Jubilee whispered her fingers clutching at her shirt. “Rogue and Kitty…”

Putting a finger on her lips Tank leaned forward to press, soft butterfly kisses across her cheeks, nose and eyes, “Cleanliness has never been a problem.”

“You sure. I even brushed my teeth a million times in the past couple of days.”

Nodding Tank bent his and kissed her gently, softly. Coaxing a response from her with soft, loving kisses he waited for her to respond, waited for the cue to take things deeper regardless of what his body might be screaming for.

When she moved into his touch, her body relaxing from its tense position he pulled her a little closer. Releasing her lips he trailed hot, moist kisses down her throat to suckle at her pulse point. The feel of her pulse pounding beneath his tongue drew a slight smile.

“God I want you so badly Jubilation,” he groaned and nipped at the pale skin marred only by thin white lines.

Her soft moan was the only verbal answer as she tipped her head back, exposing her throat to him. Licking, suckling he quickly unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside even as he slid out of the chair and onto the floor.

“Tell me if its too much,” he muttered against the upper swell of her breast.

Jubilee moaned softly, her head nodding frantically like a rag dolls. “Feels good.”

Tank hid a smile even as his gaze darted over her skin. Seeing the redness from where rope had cut into her delicate skin he forced himself to push aside the rage. He had much more important things to do at the moment. Things that would enable him to have a sense of normalcy back. Still he took the time to kiss each wound, to show his appreciation of her feminine body with his hands, his mouth.

Turning his head he took her breast in his mouth, his tongue tracing over the plumpness. That it had no nipple was irrelevant, instead he laved more attention on it. Nipping and sucking until she was moaning, her fingers buried in his hair, her body arching up to get deeper into his mouth.

Sliding a hand down her body he shifted, searching for a way of doing it without twisting himself into all sorts of odd positions. Finding the snap on her jeans he undid them even as she lifted her hips and he slid them down off her body to her ankles. Tossing her shoes aside he tugged on the stiff denim until it was pooled beneath him.

Jubilee gasped at the feel of work roughened hands trailing over her abdomen. Shuddering as the calloused fingers slid over her most sensitive anatomy she cried out softly, pushing aside all memories of what she’d gone through mere days before. Instead she let her body feel, truly feel what Tank was doing to her.

“Tank, please,” almost sobbing she shifted her hips, trying desperately to get some friction on her clit. She need a little help to get over the edge, a bit of a push even as she felt his mouth move to the other breast, the one she considered whole, perfect. Feeling his teeth on her nipple she moaned, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip even as she arched into him.


“Tell me, talk to me baby,” Tank muttered moving up to kiss her harshly, his need clawing at him, burning within him until he ached.

“I want you,” Jubilee whispered painfully, “I want you to taste me, to take me, I need you to fill that ache…”

Tank smiled softly before leaning back and jerking his shirt off. A moment later his boots, jeans and socks were in a heap on the floor. Hissing in a breath as he felt warm fingers tracing over his abdomen he glanced down at Jubilee who watched him steadily.

The cotton of his boxers brushed against his skin in a soft caress as they were pushed aside. Gasping he forced himself to stand still as she took his length in her hand, the faint shadow in her eye told him to let her lead. That there was more to this than just needing to be fucked was obvious to him. Grabbing his desk he held firmly, his knuckles white as she took him in her mouth, her tongue doing wonders to his length.

When she pulled back he smiled down at her, the look filled with pride even if it was a bit strained. Watching her he saw her rise to her feet before fold her legs under on the seat. Kneeling before him she traced nails over his chest, plucking at his nipples, scoring the hard muscled flesh teasingly.

“Tell me what you want,” he whispered as she stared at him.

“Prove them wrong,” she whispered softly. “Please.”

Nodding Tank pushed away from the desk and into her arms, kissing her with almost brutal intensity. A sift of muscled arm and she was against his chest. Turning around he shoved things off his desk, spreading her out there and leaning over her to stare into her face.

“They are so very wrong,” he whispered sliding slowly into her body. Pulling almost out he slid home again and again letting the fire lick at them, the need feeding the flames of their desire. He could feel her arousal, see it in the flush on her skin, the sheen of sweat, the puckering of her nipple, the warm, wetness between her legs. The way her legs wrapped around his waist, her heels digging into his thighs, her nails scoring his back as she arched into each thrust revealed her desperate need.

“Tell me who’s making love with you Jubes,” Tank growled near her ear. “Tell me who I am.”

“Tank,” Jubilee gasped arching into him, he was going so slow, so agonizingly slow and she wanted fast, hard, merciless, “Harder please.”

“No,” Tank shook his head, his arms aching with the strain of keeping his full weight off her, his body burning to just slam into her. “Not until you tell me what you want exactly. Word for word. Tell me Jubes, tell me what you need to make you cum.”

Shaking her head Jubilee nearly sobbed in frustration at his words. She didn’t want to voice what she wanted, she didn’t want to sound like a whore, like some used up piece of trash.

“You aren’t trash baby, you’re mine and I’ll do whatever you want…as long as you tell me what it is,” Tank muttered licking at her jaw, tasting her sweat even as he saw the lone tear streaking down her cheek.

“I don’t want to be a whore,” Jubes sobbed.

“You aren’t. You are nowhere near a whore!”

Sobbing Jubilee clutched at him, her head thumping back against the desk as she felt him slow before pull out completely. Wrapping her arms and legs around him she shifted, arched toward him, hoping, needing to be taken needed the violence in him.

“Tell me baby,” Tank whispered softly, nuzzling into her hair. “Tell me what you want.”

Jubilee shook her head even as she felt herself on the edge of the cliff with no way to get off. Crying out as his hand brushed over her curls, soothing, and yet building the ache even more she clung to him.

“Tell me,” he growled pulling back slightly, slipping out of her grasp around his neck and leaning back. “Tell me what you want.”

Shaking she dropped both hands over her eyes, letting the tears flow freely. “I’M NOT A WHORE!”

“No, you aren’t. Tell me.” Tank shot back.

“Just fuck me okay! Anyway you want, just…”

“No, this isn’t about what I want. It’s about you.”

Blinking through the tears Jubilee stared at him, “I want to be taken hard, fast. I want to feel you against my cervix. I want to cum. I want to be treated like a woman. I want to know that when its over, when you’ve com that you’d trust me enough to taste us. I’m not a whore, I’m not. I’m not. I’m not!”

Pulling her up by her arms, Tank held her close, his chest tight, his face bearing a look of horror and rage as he buried it in her hair. “No baby, you’re not. You’re not a victim either.” The desire, the need that had been thrumming through his body mere moments before fading in the wake of the empathy and need to sooth.

Hearing the sound of the door open he turned his gaze to it and glared hard for a moment before he realized it was Logan.

“Everything okay?” Logan mouthed.

Tank barely nodded even as he used his own body to protect Jubilee’s naked form. “Working on it,” he mouthed back.

The softest of clicks had the door being closed again, leaving them to their ghosts.

“Please Tank, I’m not. I promise. I didn’t want him, I swear…”

“Hey, hey,” Pulling away Tank took her face between his hands and stared at her. “Tell me what he did. Tell me what makes you say such things to me.”

“I tried not to think about what they were doing,” Jubilee sobbed wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in his shoulder. “I went back to my mind, went inside me.”

“Then tell me what you remember.”

“An icy touch,” she whispered, “I remember being tied to the bed, I remember there being two of them, remember the suffocating feel of a hard cock shoved in my mouth. I remember Iceman didn’t use a condom. The other one did I remember. I remember the feel of the bedspread scratching against my face…”

“Let me examine you,” Tank said, “As your doctor. Let me see if there’s any tearing, or signs of infection. Did Rogue and Kitty take you to the hospital?”

Jubilee shook her head, “No. I had a long shower, drank a bottle of whiskey and came home. Kitty gave me one of those pills you have.”

“Which ones?”

“The emergency ones. In there,” Jubilee pointed to the locked cupboard that contained the drugs he had on hand for rape victims, for unprotected sex, “She gave you a twenty-four hour pill?”

Jubilee nodded. “Rogue told her which one to get.”

Tank nodded, “Alright. I’m gonna get something for you, just wait there.”

Taking care to caress as he walked away Tank moved to his medicine cabinet and pulled it open. Pulling out a syringe he filled it with a small amount of a relatively new drug before walking back to Jubilee. A soft smile as he wiped antiseptic over the spot on her hip he watched her close her eyes, heard her intake of breath, and injected it into her system.

“What was it?” Jubilee asked softly as he rubbed at the small spot.

“It’s a very powerful antibiotic; small amount is all you need.”

“Why?”

“If he had anything if either of them had even a hint of something this will kill it.”

“Do you still want to examine me?”

“Yes,” Tank replied firmly. “Lets play doctor patient.”

Giggling Jubilee slid off his desk and started for the gurney he had set up. Hopping up onto it she glanced around, “No stirrups?”

Chuckling at her attempted joviality Tank unfolded them from near her ankles, “Stirrups it is. Anything for my girl.”



From the hallway Logan ground his teeth fury in his gaze before he turned and walked away. The poor kid had retreated so far into her mind she didn’t remember half of what they’d done, but it didn’t matter. He wanted blood.

“We got it already,” Rogue’s soft voice had him pausing mid step.

“What?”

“Blood. We got it,” Rogue stepped closer to him. “Xavier’s probably wondering what the hell happened to his precious X-Man.”

“What did you do?”

Rogue grinned evilly, “I cut the neck off a bottle of whiskey then Kitty and I tied Iceman face down in his SUV and shoved the cut end up his ass. Last we saw of him he was bleeding pretty good to.”

“I’m going to make a phone call, you coming.”

“Sure,” Rogue fell into step with him. “Uh I’m sorry you’ve been sleeping alone lately. I’ll make it up to you okay?”

Stopping Logan stared at her for a moment, “You did what you had to for your friend. If I’m that desperate for sex, I’ll jack off. You aren’t my whore.”

Rogue shifted uncomfortably, “Depends on who you ask I guess.”

“No it does not!” Logan snarled ignoring the appearance of Scott and Kitty. “The people I’d be concerned with don’t think like that, and I hear that outta your mouth again and I’ll turn you over my knee!”

Rogue shrugged, “They think it.”

“They aren’t important.”

“But it is true,” Kitty whispered. “We’re different. We don’t see it the same as everyone else. Look what happened.”

“That has no relevance on this! Iceman got what was coming to him, and if they all died tomorrow it wouldn’t matter to me. What matters to me is that you don’t fall for this trick!” Logan growled fury in every line of his body.

“What trick?” Scott demanded.

“Whatever Xavier thinks we are, he’s out to break us. To make us weak so we’re easily dealt with. I’d be willing to bet money he thinks he can help us… make us like the rest of his little geek squad. Hell, you three women are stronger in one finger than his entire team. If we let what happened to Jubilee effect us to the point where you’re thinking she had it coming, that she wanted it…you’re thinking like he is.”

Rogue and Kitty stared at him before glancing at each other, “But don’t you see what happened to us? When you look at us doesn’t the fact that we were in that place, that we lost…”

“You didn’t loose anything. Xavier and his geeks set you up. Period. End of discussion. We aren’t like them, we aren’t to rape and humiliate. Just because he thinks it’s a tool to be used doesn’t mean I do, Scott does, or Tank does. We don’t.”

Kitty glanced at Logan then at Scott, “Then what are we doing?”

Logan sighed, “We’re going to live life is what we’re doing. We’re healing. This team is going to prove to Xavier, to the army that we aren’t like them. We have morals, we have standards…we’re not disposable.”

Rogue scurried off after him as he stalked off, “Logan, Logan wait.” Pulling him around to face her she sighed, “You’re right Logan. We aren’t. But we can’t go into this blind. The army made us stronger than we believed we could be. Xavier’s trying to weaken us. How do we win?”

“We just take it one day at a time,” Logan replied firmly. “Now then, lets go see what we can dig up shall we?”

“Who are you phoning?”

Logan chuckled, “Xavier. Way I see it, a little messin’ with his mind won’t hurt.”