Shivering at the cold in the room Jubilee blinked at the rapidly falling darkness. Even in the furthermost reaches of her mind she’d been aware of what was going on around her. Each touch of a cold hand, each ‘caress’ had only sickened her.

Now once again alone she jerked in her bindings, thankful that they’d taken off the metallic shackles. Getting one hand free she jerked the gag out of her mouth and licked her dry lips.

“Fuckin’ idiots. You’d think they’d have figured out silk makes for a lot of things but not a good gag,” she muttered crossly before sitting up. Cringing at the sudden wetness beneath her ass she glanced down.

“Only Iceman would be stupid enough not to use a condom on someone whose spent time in a lab. Hope he gets some disease or something.”

“Not leaving us so soon are you?” the voice from behind her had her jerking around to stare at Warlok who sat smugly in the corner.

“Fuck you,” Jubilee hissed. “You think you’re something special? Ooh big man he knows how to rape a woman.”

“You aren’t a woman though,” Warlok drawled. “Just the left overs of the military.”

Jerking on the binding that still kept her a prisoner of the bed she grabbed for the blanket. Even covered in semen it was still better than sitting naked. Wrapping in it she pulled her knees up to her chest and sat there.

Slowly the pain began to seep into her awareness. The ache she remembers only too well had returned to between her legs. Her breasts where sore, bruises were beginning to mar her skin, and there were raw patches where something had cut in. Probably the shackles, or some rope, she thought staring at the marks. Even half –catatonic they’d still bound her, still used some restraint upon her.

Shivering, she clung to the blanket. It wouldn’t take long for the others to find her, and she needed to be awake when they did.


From her position atop the roof of the church Rogue scanned the area slowly, carefully. Smiling evily when she spotted a familiar figure leaving the local liquor store she glanced behind her to where Kitty sat playing with her gun.

“Target at one o’clock.”

Moving quickly, phasing through Rogue Kitty crouched down to eye Bobby as he moved through the darkness toward the parked SUV. “What do you think?”

“Let’s follow him. Find out where he’s stationed for the moment. Once we get there,” Rogue grinned and looked at Kitty before extending one claw, “We can play.”

“Be safe,” Kitty whispered as Rogue gathered the rope at her feet and swung gracefully over the edge of the building.

“Be safe,” Rogue echoed and disappeared into the dark.

A few moments later both were parking their bikes beneath the overhang of the local ‘hourly-rate’ hotel. The ramshackle building sat a good mile from town, and the proprietor was well known as being pretty laid back. As long as the money was green and everyone was of age he didn’t care who or what went on in the rooms.

“There’s only one room rented tonight.”

“Yeah and look, Iceman’s unloading what looks like the rest of tonight’s entertainment,” Kitty pointed out.

“Come on. Let’s see if he’s in a talkative mood.”

Moving through the shadows the girls were waiting for Iceman when he stepped out of the back of the SUV with a bag in one hand and the keys in the other.

“Well,” he snickered softly, “If I’d have known that you fuck one, you get all three I’d have come sooner.”

“What did you do to her?” Kitty hissed angrily.

“Oh don’t you think it would rather be more informative if I demonstrated,” he murmured.

“I think you’d better let her go,” Rogue drawled. “We’re not going anywhere without her.”

“Bullshit,” Iceman ground out, his charming veneer fading away. “You’re just as much a piece of trash as she is. You honestly think that Professor X is going to let you just steal away children? Interfere with our missions? Not likely. Whatever little bit of information you planted in his head didn’t take,” Iceman poked at Rogue. “He’s even more determined to stop you. Why else would he send us up here to keep an eye on you? You don’t have a chance.”

With a low snarl reminiscent of Logan Rogue struck out with a fist. Bending over at the waist Bobby gasped for air even as he felt another blow knock him back against the side of the truck.

“Guess what?” Kitty purred softly in his ear, “You should have just watched.”

Slamming his head back against the side of the truck Rogue barely noticed the dent or the thud as it connected. Instead she pulled him toward her even as she lifted her knee. The sharp gasp and the slight crunch told her that his ribs had taken a direct hit.

“Guess what bitch,” Rogue giggled softly, “I’m made of metal now, just like Wolverine.”

Tossing him away from her, she snickered when he hit the ground. “So you think you’re a big man huh? Think because you can get a hard-on that you’re tough. Yeah it takes courage to rape someone.”

Lifting his head Kitty squatted in front of him, “You aren’t even as much of a man as the kids we’ve taken in are. You’re lower than low, hell Sabertooth is more of a man than you. And he’s an animal.”

“I’m gonna enjoy making you scream,” Iceman wheezed. “Find out if you’re a better fuck than Jubes was. Just sorta laid there, didn’t scream or nothing.”

Kitty kicked at him, her boot connecting with his chin. Seeing the blood flowing from his mouth she snickered, “Looks like its you that’s bleeding bitch.”

Slowly crawling to his knees Iceman gathered himself, he’d freeze their asses. A swift, hard toed boot connected to his windpipe ended the thought even as another connect with his ribs. Gasping for breath he tried to crawl toward the hotel door, barely getting his legs under him.

Grabbing the support beam he pulled himself up part way only to scream silently when a boot connected with his thigh and a heavy crunch followed by a grinding sensation drove him back to the ground.

“Who else is in there?”

Iceman shook his head firmly.

“It wasn’t enough that you fucked Dr. Grey, huh? What’s the matter; she figure out she doesn’t want you anymore? Did she realize that you’re a boy trying to be a man and failing? Ooh wait she’s moved on to her next lover!” Rogue clapped much like toddler given a new toy.

“Freak,” Bobby wheezed, “You’re nothing but a whore...”

Jerking him forward Rogue glared at him for a split second before she smiled softly and glanced at Kitty, “Let’s show him what happens when you piss off whores?”

“Ooh, yes,” Kitty smiled softly, her hands going up to grab a handful of hair. “Since you seem to like whores, let’s see if you know how to be one.”

Grabbing the bag Rogue dug it open and pulled out a bottle. Uncapping it she handed it to Kitty and pushed Iceman against the pillar. “Open up,” she sing-songed and forced his head back.

Tipping the bottle Kitty began pouring ignoring his chocking and gasping as she did so. When she’d drained half the bottle she eased it back, “You know I don’t think he’s enjoyinghimself.”

“No, I don’t think so,” Rogue agreed. With a quick, ruthless shift of muscle she had a claw extended and cut the bottle at the base of the neck. Taking the top half she tilted it a little before looking at Kitty, “You got a gag?”

Iceman’s eyes darted fearfully between the two women as they glanced from the bottle, to the truck back to him. A moment later he found himself face down on the backseat of the truck, his hands shackled to the driver’s side arm rest, his ankles spread apart and tied.

“Now be a good little whore,” Kitty whispered patting him on the back of his head, “Because this is gonna hurt.”

A muffled scream tore through the parking lot a moment before Rogue and Kitty slammed the door shut and dusted their hands off. “Let’s get Jubes,” Rogue said as she advanced toward the door.


The shattered door bounced off the wall and Jubilee jumped even as her gaze darted to the open doorway. She could clearly see two figures there, both looking irate, both primed for battle. The long, shiny claws on one hand had her swallowing harshly even as Warlok stepped back from her, his hand letting go of her hair.

Spitting desperately she watched the two figures move into the room, her fear fading to be replaced by gratitude. “I knew you’d come for me.”

“Of course we would,” Rogue declared and eyed the man standing staring at them, his pants down around his knees. “You better get dressed bub, we’re not easy on naked men’s assholes.”

Glancing past the pair Warlok realized that the truck was moving, indicating that someone was struggling within it. “What did you do to Iceman?”

“Gave him a taste of his own medicine,” Kitty replied as Rogue advanced into the room. “So what’s your power hmm?”

“He can alter your mind. He’s a hallucinogen,” Jubes stated as Kitty untied her quickly.

“Really,” Rogue titled her head, “Guess what? I’m a bit altered shall we say. I can bounce your gift back at you. I’m also much more dangerous than anything Xavier led you to believe. Now it’s your choice… you wanna fight or you gonna be smart and take your friend to the nearest hospital. Last I saw he was bleeding pretty freely.”

Warlok glanced from each of the girl to the other and swallowed, “Xavier isn’t going…”

“You tell him, the next ones he sends I’m gonna send back in a bag!” Rogue growled slamming him into the wall and pushing her claws at his throat. “A very small bag and he’ll need more than Dr. Grey and Beast to put ‘em back together again.”

With a slow nod Warlok eased toward the doorway. A moment later he was hurrying to the truck. The slam of a door drew Rogue’s attention even as she realized that Warlok had to be stunned by what he was seeing.

“You know Kitster,” Rogue started conversationally, “I think we should have found something to stick in the neck of that thing.”

“Really?”

“Yeah it’s kinda hollow, what’s the point of shoving it up his ass if he can’t feel the whole thing?”

Jubilee laughed at the words before glancing up at her friends. “Thank you.”

Rogue glanced at her a moment before the sound of tires screeching in the evening air had her watching the SUV disappearing, “Frankenstein doesn’t need thanks.”

Nodding Jubilee glanced at the open door. “Uh do you think it would be safe to shower?”

“Honey,” Kitty pushed her hair back from her face, “We’ll stand watch if you need to go wash their filth off yourself.”

Jubilee nodded. Rising she padded into the bathroom and started the shower. With the water pelting into her skin she let go of her control. Her breath exploded out in a sob and she sank to the bottom of the tub and rocked back and forth. Long after the hot water had gone tepid and cold she sat there knowing her friends would wait for her.

Bathing in cold water was not one of her favorite things but she couldn’t go home covered in another man’s essence. Stepping out of the shower she dried off and wrapped the largest towel around her body before opening the door to see Rogue in the doorway, Kitty in the chair and a pair of jeans and t-shirt on the table.

Dressing in silence she swallowed, “Uh does anyone have any gum?”

Holding up something Rogue rolled her head and looked into her eyes, “Here. Stronger than gum…and it’ll help ease the memories for a while.”

Taking the bottle Jubilee sank to the floor next to Rogue and took a long swallow of the whiskey even as she winced at the burn. “Thanks.”

“What do you think Tank’s gonna do?” Jubilee asked after she’d downed nearly a third of the bottle.

“Depends on what you mean?”

“I never thought they’d do this?” Jubilee stared at the bed, “Never once believed that they could be so cruel.”

“Tank won’t blame you for their actions.”

“He should,” Jubilee replied taking another drink. “I stood my ground, I refused to back down. Maybe I asked for it, maybe like Bobby said I’m nothing but a whore who’d spread her legs for anyone.”

“Bullshit,” Rogue snarled. “They raped you simple as that. They can say anything they want, the truth is he deserved what he got.”

“Uh what exactly did you do to him?” Jubilee asked quickly.

“Exactly what we said,” Kitty giggled and reached for the bottle. “Shoved the cut neck of a bottle up his ass… cut end first!”

Chuckling Jubilee reached out a hand to Kitty, “What would I do without you?”

“Spend a lot of time at the mall?” Kitty teased gently.

“Come on, the guys’ll be frantic if we don’t get home.” Pulling Jubilee to her feet Rogue wrapped an arm around her shoulders. “I’d hate to get Logan upset, kill all of us with shock if he started bawling his eyes out.”

Giggling at the image the trio slipped out into the darkness and over to the bikes. Rolling up to the office Rogue dismounted and walked inside, “Hey Mort.”

“Hey Streaks, what’s it gonna be tonight?”

“Room 17’s gonna need some work. Here,” tossing some bills on the counter Rogue turned and walked out the door.



Home had never looked more welcome and yet so scary. Wordlessly they crept inside and headed for the stairs. Spotting the guys standing around looks of concern on their faces the trio merely clung to each other and moved slowly up the stairs. Time for talking would come later.