The low purr of the engine as it idled barely disturbed the darkness as the group inside the van stared at the looming mass before them. Eyes hardened by life, by experience searched along the fence until they found the small black box that housed the camera.

“Three,” Logan grunted low, “They put in a new one.”

“I wonder about lasers,” Rogue glanced at him, “Along the fence.”

“None that I can see,” Jubilee said shifting her head slightly, her good eye closed as she adjusted her optic piece.

“Good, we’re lucky. So where do we go first?”

Logan glanced at Tank, “You’ll have to keep an eye out for Beast, he’s the only one that we might have a problem with.”

“What about Colossus?” Kitty asked softly.

“I can take him,” Rogue declared easily wiggling her fingers. “Beast’s fur acts as a barrier to my touch.”

“Who are we gonna hit first?” Kitty demanded shifting uneasily on the seat, her body burning at the thought of the coming confrontation.

“We’ll go for Xavier first,” Logan said and held up several small ear pieces, “These’ll protect against his telepathy. Don’t take ‘em off no matter what.”

“Gotcha,” Rogue said burying hers in her ear and glancing at the other two women, “You ready?”

“And waiting,” Jubilee declared cracking her knuckles.

“Good,” Logan glanced amongst his team, “Just a few notes here ladies. We’re not taking prisoners, and we’re not out to kill. Humiliate, wound, and scar…by all means but under no circumstances do we kill one.”

Each nodded, “Now then if you think you need help, just tap on your communicator and someone will respond. Under no circumstances Katharine do you attempt to control the situation if you feel you can’t.”

Kitty nodded and grinned at him, “Who said I’m going after anyone?”

Rolling his eyes, Logan glanced at Tank then the women, “Over the fence, there’s a break in security near that old Oak tree. We’re out to prove a point, not sink to these geeks’ level.”

“And stick together until we’re safely inside,” Rogue ordered. “Don’t go chasing shadows Kitty.”

“I have my own priorities,” Kitty replied stiffly, her gaze steady on Rogue’s. “There’s only two I’d go after and you know it.”

Rogue nodded as Logan killed the engine and opened the door. Five minutes later standing in the darkness of the tree they began moving toward the house, using the landscaping as cover as much as was possible.

“Okay, how do we get in without setting off the alarms?” Jubilee said eying the front door.

“Panther, you ready?” with a glance Kitty nodded and slid into the wall, intent on knocking out the alarm. Using a mirror to bounce the laser back at the sensors she stuck her head out and smiled, “Lets move.”

Moving silently in complete harmony, the team slid into the mansion closing the door and moving forward. Pausing at the slight sound coming from the rec room Rogue moved forward and peaked into the room to smile at the small boy sitting blinking at the television.

Waving a hand she watched the boy as the team slid past the door and headed for the stairs. As soon as they were out of sight she darted after them, taking the stairs easily, comfortably as they moved toward the dorm wing.


Despite the heels on their boots, there were no sounds, no indications of their movements as they advanced until they gathered in the little alcove that separated one hall from the next.

“Okay Panther, you’re on Cyke right?” Logan whispered softly, falling into the easy habit of using their new code names.

“Yeah. I’ll meet you at the hedge in say half an hour.”

“Streaks you’re with me, Fury you and Tank see if you can find her highness.”

“On the way Wolverine.”

Stepping silently Rogue followed Logan down the hall and paused with a twisted smile in front of the bedroom door of one Charles Xavier. With matching grins, and identical movements of muscles claws slid from both masculine and feminine hands as they slipped inside the bedroom.

Charles slept soundly, unaware of his own impending doom as the pair of hunters moved through the darkness until they were on either side of his bed.

Crawling onto it, Rogue sat demurely next to Charles as Logan flanked him on the other side. Trailing a warm, metallic claw down his face Rogue almost giggled at the shock n Charles’ face when he jerked out of a deep sleep.

“What..?”

“Shhh, old man,” Rogue whispered leaning in closer to him. “You wouldn’t want to wake the entire house…would you?”

Staring at Rogue, it occurred to Charles that he was either dreaming or in very deep trouble. Shifting slightly he glanced over at where Logan sat eying him his claws resting on his chin.

“Hey Chuck, how’s it hanging?” Logan smirked. “I see you’ve decided to really wake up and join us for this conversation..”

“What is the meaning behind this? Jean told me that…”

“Let’s not bother with the red-headed bitch just yet,” Rogue stated calmly caressing his jaw gently. “I want something from you,” the note of seduction, of coercion in her voice had Charles swallowing. “See what they couldn’t kill, they made stronger. Now then you owe me something.”

“What do you believe I owe you?” Charles muttered wondering why he couldn’t get into their minds.

“My soul,” Rogue whispered biting his ear gently, “But since you can’t give that back to me, I figured I’d give you a taste of the hell I endured, we endured. So this is what we’re gonna do, you’re gonna open your mind and take in the memories I give you.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Trust me, Streaks is rather formidable. You can open your mind, or she’ll force it open. Much like the guards did to Kitty and Jubilee’s bodies. You’re gonna live with the knowledge of the torture and rape they endured…and those are the good things that are gonna happen tonight,” Wolverine growled shifting until his claws were at the other man’s throat. “Because I want blood for blood and I always get what I want.”

Staring at Wolverine Charles opened his mind to scream out a mental warning just as Rogue smirked slightly and started to project.



Peering through the door of Scott and Jean’s bedroom Kitty shook her head and backed away, “She’s alone,” she whispered to her comrades.

“Good,” Jubilee declared. “You going after Cyke?”

“Yep,” Kitty smirked, “Kinda got used to him.”

With an answering smirk Jubilee watched as she disappeared down the hallway, peeking into doors as she went. Turning to her own personal guard dog Jubilee reached for the doorknob, “lets have us some fun!”

“Indeed,” Tank agreed as Jubilee pushed the door open and they slid inside. Closing the door and locking it for good measure Tank moved slowly, parallel to Jubilee as they flanked the bed.

Securing a rather ugly gag on the woman in the form of some heavy tape, Jubilee chuckled and slapped her face, “Hey bitch wake up its play time,” she ground out as Jean jerked awake.

“Mmmph..” Jean started to struggle only to find herself pinned to the mattress by a rather large, furious man who was only too familiar.

“Oh what’s the matter? Doesn’t the doctor want to play?” Jubilee cooed softly as she leaned closer to her, “Guess what bitch, I do.” The flash of light on a blade had Jean’s eyes widening as she stared at Jubilee’s twisted grin.

The muffled scream that tore from her throat as the blade sliced across her arm only made Jubilee laugh. Struggling within the confines of the grip on her shoulders, she sobbed as Jubilee shifted; settling on her legs and holding them pinned do the bed.

“You own me blood baby, and I’m gonna collect.”


Sliding gracefully, silently through the door Kitty smirked at the man asleep on the bed. Despite the fact that this was his home, that he was free of her control he lay sleeping much as he had during the last days of his stay with them at Elk Hump.

Wrapped around a pillow he snored softly, his visor resting on the bedside table. Phasing out slightly Kitty moved toward him, crawling on her hands and knees across the bed until she was sitting on his lap before solidifying.

“Hey lover,” she purred softly in his ear, “Your friends are probably cussing us out by now.”

Shifting Scott groaned a moment before he jerked upright, his hand grabbing for his visor even as the soft click of a lock was being slid into place reached him.

“Your eyes are off again,” Kitty purred trailing her nails across his naked chest. “Did you miss me?”

“Are you insane?” he hissed only to gasp when she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled back on it. Moaning softly in pain he kept his mouth shut even as he felt her warm, moist breath on his face.

“No. Did they believe you? Do they trust you Scott? Hmm, did you tell ‘em all about us? How we’re so much stronger then they are?”

“I told ‘em they created you.”

“They did, and their debt is being paid as we speak. But you see you made me think. Made me aware of certain things, things I never wanted to know, to think of. Things that experience had taught me were too painful, to degrading to desire. Now I find myself longing for them again.”

Feeling the slow grind of her pelvis against his groin Scott sucked in a breath, refusing to believe Kitty meant to have sex with him now!

“So I’m gonna be nice, and offer you a choice,” she nipped at him, her mouth hot on his chest. “I’ll call ‘em all off, tell ‘em to retreat on one condition.”

“Yeah, what’s that?” Scott hissed as he felt her grind down on his hardening erection.

“You come back with us, to me. You leave them behind.”

Scott grabbed her waist, rolling and pinning her to the bed under him, his gaze steady, “Me for them? I can’t believe you’d be so willing to give up on revenge.”

“We aren’t the X-men,” Kitty whispered softly staring hard at him. “We value something more than a cause.”

Staring down at her Scott swallowed, “How long?”

“Till I get bored with you.”

Scott shook his head, “No, how long do we have before Logan calls for a retreat?”

Kitty turned her head and glanced at his alarm clock, “Half an hour. This was simply an in and out hit, a way of pointing out that we’re capable of taking out those within the walls.”

Eying her carefully Scott saw past the confident air, the dark clothes, the makeup, the gloves to the woman underneath it all. It typical fashion she’d found something she wanted and was willing to take it by force.

“We still have time,” he muttered bending his head slowly to kiss her.